PDA

View Full Version : Pluno Email 4Mb Free Small but Cool!

newcster68
10-16-2004, 05:13 AM
I like this..just signed up...great email site for 4mb free.. :D

Check it out guys/gals :D http://www.pluno.com
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/newcster68/FASTRACKER/plunoMail.jpg

Personal Information
Edit personal information such as your name, location and birthday.

Password and Security
Change your account password or your secret question and answer.

General Options
Miscellaneous settings, such as new mail sound, changing skins, and more.

Folder View Options
Settings that pertain to folder viewing, such as using the preview pane, selecting columns to show and more.

Reading Options
Settings that pertain to reading messages, such as showing HTML, sending read receipts and more.

Compose Options
Settings that pertain to composing messages, such as using the WYSIWYG editor, including original message, and more.

Folders Management
Create, rename, delete or empty your mail folders.

Signatures
Options about your signature and the signature editor.

Auto-Responder
Options about your automatic responder and responses editor.

Email Aliases
Define and configure your account aliases.

POP Accounts
Have emails from other addresses delivered directly to Pluno Mail! and vice versa.

Message Rules
Modify or add new message filters to avoid junk mail and edit the blocked and safe senders lists.

Calendar Options
Settings about your calendar, different display options, and more.

Subscriptions
Pay and upgrade your email account to include more features.

newcster68
10-16-2004, 05:29 AM
Bump :D

natedogg
10-16-2004, 05:40 AM
only 4mb too smaill ;)

newcster68
10-16-2004, 05:43 AM
It was the thought that counts..small..yes..but free otherwise..and they have pop fowarding unlike gmail who still dont.

maskawaih
10-16-2004, 12:09 PM
It was the thought that counts..small..yes..but free otherwise..and they have pop fowarding unlike gmail who still dont.
i dont care. gmail has 1000mb.

orcutt989
10-16-2004, 09:58 PM
Nobody cares about a 4mb peice of crap email service.

Mr. Blunt
10-17-2004, 02:09 AM
Nobody cares about a 4mb peice of crap email service.
:lol: Agreed.

ahctlucabbuS
10-17-2004, 02:22 AM
:01: :( :D

tesco
10-17-2004, 02:31 AM
gmail. :01:

orcutt989
10-17-2004, 02:56 AM
gmail. :01:

Seconded.

Rip The Jacker
10-17-2004, 06:14 AM
Well this thread backfired...

Cereal21
10-17-2004, 07:44 AM
has anyone tried myway.com they've just told me that i got 125mb free email space. heres the skinny...

We've just made your My Way Email account bigger - MUCH BIGGER!

We've upgraded your current 6MB email account to allow up to 125MB of storage - for FREE! That means enjoying your My Way Email experience more, and checking your storage quota less (or not at all!). Plus, we've increased your email size limit to a whopping 10MB. Now you can attach larger files, documents, whatever you want.
125MB of Storage Space!
10MB message size
100% FREE
Thank you for choosing My Way - and be sure to tell your friends that they can get a free 125MB My Way Email account, too!

- The My Way Email Team

I haven't tried it out but maybe you guys could here the signup link

http://registration.myway.com/register.jsp?return_url=http%3A%2F%2Fe4.email.myway.com%2F%3Fspeedbarconfigchanged&app=em

david622
10-17-2004, 01:20 PM
I love gmail, and use it too. But give newscster68 a break. He's just trying to give a friendly suggestion.

vivitron 15
10-17-2004, 03:33 PM
sounds pretty good - some nice features there

Reading Options
Settings that pertain to reading messages, such as showing HTML, sending read receipts and more.

Auto-Responder
Options about your automatic responder and responses editor.

POP Accounts
Have emails from other addresses delivered directly to Pluno Mail! and vice versa.

Message Rules
Modify or add new message filters to avoid junk mail and edit the blocked and safe senders lists.
personally, id rather have features than Gmails 1000MB - i mean ffs, how many people actually use the gb? - and with gmail's "spying" policy....hmmm

natedogg
10-17-2004, 05:47 PM
get a free 3gb email

What do you get?
# Free 3 GB storage - up to 150,000% more than other free e-mail providers!
# Free virus scanning for e-mail attachments!
# Access from anywhere you have a Web connection!
# POP3 / IMAP and WAP Acess!
# SMS System / Forum / Interactive Services
# Auto Message Responders & Auto Forwarders
# Never Have To Delete Again
http://unitedemailsystems.com/

erRor67
10-17-2004, 06:15 PM
If you dont have a GMail account yet, just get a Yahoo one. Its 100mbs free, and great service.

natedogg
10-17-2004, 06:32 PM
If you dont have a GMail account yet, just get a Yahoo one. Its 100mbs free, and great service.
yeah yahoo is good for a first email

JunkBarMan
10-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Someone said gmail doesn't have forwarding? That isn't true, I have all my gmail forwarded to my outlook. I haven't gone to the gmail site in since I got it.

keltin
12-21-2004, 09:30 AM
Hi everyone!

Well I found this post today through google and well since I own pluno email service I'd thought I should pop in and say hi and well hope to change your opinion on our puny 4mb email :)

Well after the New Year we will be increasing the free service to 200mb and trust me thats more then enough space unless you love emails :) but shhhh... you are the first to know.

We will also offer 2 upgrade packages. One package will be to remove the banner advertisement display we have at the top.

The second package will offer more space etc...

At pluno our main focus is ensuring you are protected from spam and virus. We just recently increased the functionality of our virus protection and are working on more spam blocking techniques. We also like to focus on site speed and customers support.

Another feature that we are working on is popmail which will allow you to add your pluno email directly into your outlook program. (or what ever email software you use)

If any of you have questions regarding Pluno email service let me know and I'd be glad to assist you.

Merry Xmas everyone and I wish you the best in 2005

Samurai
12-21-2004, 10:10 AM
Well I'm happy with my Gmail account in Thunderbird, but thanks anyway.

Merry Xmas to you too :)

david622
12-21-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi everyone!

Well I found this post today through google and well since I own pluno email service I'd thought I should pop in and say hi and well hope to change your opinion on our puny 4mb email :)

Well after the New Year we will be increasing the free service to 200mb and trust me thats more then enough space unless you love emails :) but shhhh... you are the first to know.

We will also offer 2 upgrade packages. One package will be to remove the banner advertisement display we have at the top.

At pluno our main focus is ensuring you are protected from spam and virus. We just recently increased the functionality of our virus protection and are working on more spam blocking techniques. We also like to focus on site speed and customers support.

Another feature that we are working on is popmail which will allow you to add your pluno email directly into your outlook program. (or what ever email software you use)

If any of you have questions regarding Pluno email service let me know and I'd be glad to assist you.

(cough, cough) AD!!!!!

tesco
12-21-2004, 05:19 PM
Hi everyone!

Wow that's the second time today that we've had the owner of an internet service join and post. :ohmy:

We must finally be moving up on the google ranks. :01:

(>Zero Cool<)
01-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Ok folks I agree that gmail may be all that and then some at the minute but it doesn't give folks the excuse to shoot someone down when they try to offer an alternative. :)

Surely in this day and age with so many sites needing email adresses and suchlike it pays to have more than one account. I thought this was a given when dealing in the internet in any capacity. :huh: One for friends and family :) , one for websites :ph34r: ... etc etc

So it may well be worth giving pluno or any of the other sites suggested in here a look. After all it doesn't cost anything and doesn't hurt to look.

Thanks for posting the info :01:

edit: just realised this was an old post ....oops :blushing: , I should keep track of what page I am on :frusty:

freak
01-09-2005, 10:43 AM
another good 1gig e-mail place is at spymac.com