PDA

View Full Version : How did you fall in love with your Present Past Lover - Love

100%
10-17-2004, 12:51 AM
I am in love
i have experienced the Love
Her expressions, small things
Love is multo complicato
i will explain later if this thread is serious enough

ziggyjuarez
10-17-2004, 12:54 AM
now i am sad again :sad:

Cheese
10-17-2004, 07:23 AM
I was drunk.

So very drunk.

Yogi
10-17-2004, 07:39 AM
I had an ad at the Supermarket, asking for someone to let my dog out when i worked.

23-10 it is 12 years ago i asked Fre if she wanted to go steady with me.

Best thing i ever did.

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2004, 10:14 AM
i met her in a cult telly chatroom :01:

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 11:27 AM
now i am sad again :sad:
Me too. :(

DanB
10-17-2004, 11:37 AM
me 3

brenda
10-17-2004, 12:15 PM
He made me laugh.

I'm not currently in love, I find it very frightening and overwhelming and am therefore trying to avoid it at the moment.

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 12:27 PM
trying to avoid it at the moment.
Same here, thinking of investing in a dog.
They don't dribble as much.

Plus, you can keep them on a lead. :D

manker
10-17-2004, 12:30 PM
I had just finished Uni so instead of getting a serious job right away I decided to manage a pub while I did some more training. I already had a girlfriend who was supposed to be the landlady and run things while I basically did the only fun stuff so I'd have time to study. However, she was lazy and I had to take on a Manageress.

The Manageress I decided on worked for my Dad at the time but she wanted a career change and had experience in the trade -- OK, her wanting a career change may have been in my head and I think she worked as a barmaid once but she was gorgeous so I pleaded with Dad. This worked out well, me and the current g/f weren't getting on so I finished with her. The Manageress had a boyfriend but after a few covert trysts she decided to give him the Spanish fiddler and get together with me.

Looking after the pub lasted only another nine months or so, I completed my studies and a few years down the track we've got a 6 month old baby :wub:

Everose
10-17-2004, 12:34 PM
Oh Manker, you have a six month old baby? You are so lucky!!! Male or Female? Everything going okay? Baby sleeping through the night?

manker
10-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Oh Manker, you have a six month old baby? You are so lucky!!! Male or Female? Everything going okay? Baby sleeping through the night?
A little boy and he is marvellous. He sleeps through most nights and always has a smile for his Dad when I get home from work. It truly is wonderful.

Thanks for asking :D

Yogi
10-17-2004, 12:56 PM

Good idea, Lillmiss!!!

But beware he doesn't take flour home...................

Mr. Mulder
10-17-2004, 01:03 PM
A little boy and he is marvellous. He sleeps through most nights and always has a smile for his Dad when I get home from work. It truly is wonderful.

will he be following in his fathers footsteps of wrapping his head in bog roll and posting pictures on the interweb? :lol:

Everose
10-17-2004, 01:08 PM

You will make a good daddy, Manker. The best to you and your little family.. :)

Everose
10-17-2004, 01:19 PM
I started babysitting for my husband's kids. I fell in love with the kids.

At the time, I was divorced and going through a period where I would joke that all men were arseholes.(sorry guys)

He made me laugh. And laugh and laugh. I finally told him that all men were arseholes but he was my favorite one.

So now he tells people that his wife has two arseholes, but that is okay because he is my favorite one. :blink:

Actually, a lot more to it, but the laughing was the start of it because I am normally pretty shy.

He cooks, paints pictures, is great with kids and even teaches night classes at the local junior college. A variety of things I like about this man. He has a big heart and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, always there for everybody. All of this he hides well behind a big bluff, but that is okay, tis enough for me to know. :D

I tease him, he teases me, and we both just keep on laughing!!!! It works. ;)

manker
10-17-2004, 01:36 PM
will he be following in his fathers footsteps of wrapping his head in bog roll and posting pictures on the interweb? :lol:
He's already excellent at wrapping himself in wet-wipes. It must be the next logical step :01:

@ Everose, Thank you :D

Yogi
10-17-2004, 02:07 PM
I started babysitting for my husband's kids. I fell in love with the kids.

At the time, I was divorced and going through a period where I would joke that all men were arseholes.(sorry guys)

He made me laugh. And laugh and laugh. I finally told him that all men were arseholes but he was my favorite one.

So now he tells people that his wife has two arseholes, but that is okay because he is my favorite one. :blink:

Actually, a lot more to it, but the laughing was the start of it because I am normally pretty shy.

He cooks, paints pictures, is great with kids and even teaches night classes at the local junior college. A variety of things I like about this man. He has a big heart and would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it, always there for everybody. All of this he hides well behind a big bluff, but that is okay, tis enough for me to know. :D

I tease him, he teases me, and we both just keep on laughing!!!! It works. ;)
Congrats!!!

Laughing is key in a good relationship........

YoHappyLaugher

Gripper
10-17-2004, 04:49 PM
On a day trip to Canterbury she was skipping through the cathedral grounds holding some kids hands,I sulked 'cause no one would hold my hand ,so she did...I didn't know it would be permanant :lol: :lol:

bigboab
10-17-2004, 04:55 PM

I've got a bib now Lilmiss. If you take the lead I will follow.:rolleyes:

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 04:59 PM
I'd have to invest in a muzzle too.

Pun control. :D

Gripper
10-17-2004, 05:09 PM
I'd have to invest in a muzzle too.

Pun control. :D
Sounds like last weeks episode of Trial and Retribution :)