PDA

View Full Version : Daredevil Dvd Rip

Wizzandabe
03-26-2003, 04:59 PM
there is sevril on ft but they look fake. i am looking for the dvd rip. i do belave it is in 2 parts (2x700mb) something like that.

DWC
03-27-2003, 05:22 AM
Cant get you a hash becuase I dont have it any more.

Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd2
Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd1

Need a program called PowerDVD to play it

Hope this helps ;)

Schmiggy_JK23
03-31-2003, 12:26 AM
thats not a dvd rip... :P

its a svcd.... its good quality, but if u want a true dvd rip, thats not it.

and here it is... the svcdDaredevil svcd (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=17888)

juderobs
03-31-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@31 March 2003 - 01:26
thats not a dvd rip... :P

its a svcd.... its good quality, but if u want a true dvd rip, thats not it.

and here it is... the svcdDaredevil svcd (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=17888)
You have put up the link for this film exactly same as it was mentioned earlier "Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd2 Daredevil SVCD- TELESYNC - Centropy cd1"

I have downloaded and it is very crap quality, not a true dvd as you put, very poor mpeg files and a daft post. :o

Schmiggy_JK23
03-31-2003, 10:15 PM
I didnt say it was dvd quality, why dont you read the post again before you throw around accusations?

he was asking for a dvd rip, and there hasnt been one on this board yet.

the next guy asked for the hashes that i posted, so i posted them. they arent a dvd rip either, i by no means anywhere said they were. so watch yourself. I clearly sated it was a svcd, not dvd. I said if you want a dvd copy, thats not it... but here is the svcd one, of the files you mentioned. I.E. read "and here it is... the svcd"... i didnt say, and here it is, the dvd.

And there is a dvd rip out now, but I am happy with my svcd, as I will be buying the dvd when it comes it out. But it is out there. Still hard to get though. 755.2mb, and 779.7mb are the files sizes on each respective dvd disc.

Jibbler
04-01-2003, 12:38 AM
Schmiggy, I don't think anyone actually reads these posts. I think people just post their comment on the end. I have downloaded and burned the SVCD in question, and I thought the quality was pretty good considering it was a rip from the theater. I, like you, will be buying this on DVD when it comes out.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-01-2003, 09:00 AM
ya, the quality is great for a cam, i was amazed when i first watched it. compared to the screener thats out, its better imho. as ya, maybe its a little blueish, being a cam, but it doesnt have the numbers running like the screener, and the picture just seems better quality.

juderobs
04-01-2003, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Jibbler@1 April 2003 - 01:38
Schmiggy, I don't think anyone actually reads these posts.  I think people just post their comment on the end. 
Believe or not I did read it and when I read it I didn&#39;t notice the <span style='color:blue'>"...</span><span style='color:blue'> the svcd"</span> on the end of Schmiggy_JK23&#39;s post so my apologies go out to him/her.

But I do stand by my view that it is crap quality, maybe it is good for a cam, but it&#39;s still crap.

Jibbler
04-01-2003, 05:18 PM
Sorry juderobs, that comment wasn&#39;t meant to offend you. I have noticed in my time on this board, that alot of people don&#39;t read the threads, they just read the topic, then start to post. Sometimes I find people asking for hashes for a film, and all they need to do is scroll up.

This rip was done by Centropy, and they noted in the .nfo file, that the movie appeared to have a blue-ish tint, even in the theaters. The quality of this rip is the best of the 3 that were released, but yes, its still a cam. However, alot of people rave about "1 disc DVD rips" encoded in DIVX format. Personally, I think divx has come along way, but to compare it to DVD quality is just absurd.

Most people don&#39;t have progressive scan DVD players or HDTV ready TVs. So, in my opinion, most people really wouldn&#39;t know good quality if it were there in front of them.

Schmiggy_JK23
04-01-2003, 10:39 PM
Progressive scan ownz me...&#33;&#33;&#33;

Its so purdy.

Can u see the difference of proscan on a normal tv, compared to taht of non proscan dvd player? like just your typical 27" tv? What significance is component video in corelating to this?

Jibbler
04-02-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@1 April 2003 - 17:39
Progressive scan ownz me...&#33;&#33;&#33;

Its so purdy.

Can u see the difference of proscan on a normal tv, compared to taht of non proscan dvd player? like just your typical 27" tv? What significance is component video in corelating to this?
I have a 35" television and I did see an improvement when I first used progressive scan. Now that I have my big screen, I can tell you the difference is huge. ;)

DWC
04-02-2003, 04:30 AM
Sorry about the false info :ph34r:

Schmiggy_JK23
05-01-2003, 07:53 AM
Just so you all know... I will have a copy of the first dvd rip to hit the net, in a hour or two... but I might not post it till i wake... but, you will have it soon enough...

apparently as i read... its a pirated dvd... possibly a telesync... ;)

however, they say its the best copy out so far....

Comments on the daredevil pirated dvd (http://www.vcdquality.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=18469#newpost)

FlamingYob
05-02-2003, 08:17 AM
I got the sample the other day, I&#39;ll download it when Xmen2 finishes.

Schmiggy_JK23
05-02-2003, 09:07 AM
daredevil dvd rip (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=30690)

note that its a retail dvd rip... as there are none of those floating around yet... its not due, the dvd, till july/august.

but it is a pirated dvd, from asia or something, still good quality, sound a bit low, but easily the best copy online.

i got it from bittorrent, was fast too..

ck-uk
05-02-2003, 09:30 AM
Schmiggy_JK23 don&#39;t u ever sleep :lol: :lol:
cheers for the link..i put it on last night ..i woke this mornin&#39;
with 37k/b d/led so i might watch it later on :lol: :lol:
i had final destination 2 finish last nite aswell,went to watsh it early
and it keeps freezin..so i ran it through avifixed and now its just totaly currupt :lol: :lol:it toke me 2wks to d/l that aswell ..luckerly when
it finish d/lin&#39; i backed it up to disk,now all i have to do is stop the
f**ker freezin :) i got no luck what so ever d/lin&#39; movie :lol:

Schmiggy_JK23
05-02-2003, 09:35 AM
"I&#39;ll have plenty of time to sleep when im dead"
- Roadhouse

lol...

my hours are messed up for the most part... only having a part time job atm, means i still stuck on my old 3rd shift schedule... :(

but today i had to get up way early, as i am going to chicago in a hour or so

ck-uk
05-02-2003, 09:44 AM
but today i had to get up way early, as i am going to chicago in a hour or so
wha&#33;&#33; to b a guest on the oprah show :lol: :lol:

Schmiggy_JK23
05-03-2003, 07:53 AM
nah, to the Nati Sci Museum, for my sisters field trip