10-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Dressing is off :01:

I got a scar man :01:

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Jonraddon/scar.JPG

Niiiiiiiiiiiice:rolleyes:

Jonno :cool:

Everose
10-17-2004, 12:31 PM
:o Jonno!!!! I thought you had hiatal hernia repair to stop the digestion problems. What the heck is your scar doing down there??????!!!!!! :unsure:

manker
10-17-2004, 12:35 PM
That looks fkin nasty. The scar looks painful too :o

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Urm....yeah.....nice.
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/puke.gif

This thread should carry a warning methinks. :unsure:

(offtopic, why do you have a + sign next to your name? :blink: )

bigboab
10-17-2004, 12:43 PM
Urm....yeah.....nice.
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/puke.gif

This thread should carry a warning methinks. :unsure:
:P
I agree Lilmiss.:) Its a bit near the bone.:rolleyes:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 12:44 PM
@Everose.........No, I got that wrong when you asked me, I had an inguinal hernia, the gag reflex is something else I have to get sorted next year :)

@Manker.......It's not as bad as I thought actually :) It does hurt a bit but is easing, I not taken any pain killers since last night :)

@lilmiss.......Why? :P :lol: And what + sign?

@Bob.......... :frusty: :lol:

manker
10-17-2004, 12:46 PM
I'm glad to hear it. The whole thing definitely seems waaay above my pain threshold :fear:

bigboab
10-17-2004, 12:46 PM
I had an inguinal hernia
Jonno :cool:We didn't want to know what kind of pet you had. We wanted to know what was wrong with you.:blink:

Yogi
10-17-2004, 12:49 PM
I could post my scars too............

But i think the board would crash!!!!

Here, Jonno, your first ChristmasPressie!!!!

http://www.bedtime.com/assets/images/Zipper.jpg

Yoho

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 12:53 PM
@lilmiss.......Why? :P :lol: And what + sign?

Because I haven't had breakfast yet.

And, at the bottom of the main page.
It always says "Jonno_Celebs+". :blink:

Everose
10-17-2004, 12:58 PM
I agree Lilmiss.:) Its a bit near the bone.:rolleyes:

:o Dang, you are right!!! :lol: :lol: I wondered in one of Jonno's posts why he was so worried about......'rising to the occassion' during surgery. I figured that area would be covered, so to speak.

Poor Jonno. I notice he still has his hospital bracelet on. I hate hospitals.

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 01:09 PM
Poor Jonno. I notice he still has his hospital bracelet on. I hate hospitals.
:lol: I wondered if anyone would notice that :lol:
Yeah I have no idea why, maybe a comfort thing :)

@Manker........The first 2 days hurt man, on 2 ocasions I nearly passed out with pain, never experienced that before, other than that it just winds me up, but pain does that to me:rolleyes: It's frustrating more than anything, something so simple like just laying down hurts so much :ph34r:

@lilmiss..........No it does'nt:unsure:

Guillaume
10-17-2004, 01:11 PM
Eww!

Did they open you with a chainsaw or what? :(

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 01:31 PM
Yeah it's not exactly keyhole surgery is it :ph34r:
I asked the nurse mid surgery how big the cut was, thinking she'd say about an inch, not bloody a 4 inch gash :ph34r:
Turns out on the day the surgeon thought I should have had a general anesthetic due to the size of the hernia, the other 2 guys in there had to find theirs by x-ray, I could see mine clearly, was about a lil smaller than half a tennis ball :ph34r:

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 01:33 PM
@lilmiss..........No it does'nt:unsure:

Yes, it does. :unsure:

I noticed a few others have it too. :huh:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 01:56 PM
:dry: No! it does'nt :dry:

:01: :lol:

Guillaume
10-17-2004, 01:58 PM
Maybe you'd better lay off the "cold medication" Lilmiss... :unsure:

DanB
10-17-2004, 02:07 PM
Lilmiss I get the plus sign against you & Jonno

Jonno, that pic should carry a disclaimer, you are lucky you havent received a ban for it

Yogi
10-17-2004, 02:10 PM
Imagine the surgeon slipped during the incision.......... :sick:

That would 've meant a free sexchange....... :lol:

NikkiD
10-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Nasty scar Jon. :( Now be a good boy and don't mess around with it or it will scar worse!!!

Incidentally, the + sign next to a name means they're on your buddy list. :)

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 02:20 PM
WooHoo I'm on people's buddy lists..........oh wait, hang on, no that means lilmiss is on mine :blink: I not done any buddiying :blink:

I'll try not to pick it but I am a boy :01:

@Yogi......I hate to tell you but you're not the first person to say that, cept most people said it before I had the op :lol: And I did tell the surgeon when he started cutting not to slip :lol:

manker
10-17-2004, 02:22 PM
Incidentally, the + sign next to a name means they're on your buddy list. :)
What does it do if someone is on your buddy list?

I've not added anyone to mine :(

NikkiD
10-17-2004, 02:27 PM
I see a few people with + signs as I've added them to my buddy list. I don't know if it adds anything to names if they've added you to theirs. Did that make any sense at all? I'm just up and haven't finished my coffee yet.:blink:

manker
10-17-2004, 02:29 PM
I see a few people with + signs as I've added them to my buddy list. I don't know if it adds anything to names if they've added you to theirs. Did that make any sense at all? I'm just up and haven't finished my coffee yet.:blink:
:lol: Kinda.

I was just hoping I wasn't missing out on stuff by not bothering with the buddy lists. Just so long as you're not all in some secret buddy-list section of the board having a great laugh without me knowing, I'm not too worried :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 02:30 PM
No, that made no sense whatsoever to me, but then again most of the stuff you say when being technical confuses the crap outta me anyway :lol:

NikkiD
10-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Okay Jonno, let me make this really simple. Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list.

Get it now? :rolleyes:

Yogi
10-17-2004, 02:46 PM
@Yogi......I hate to tell you but you're not the first person to say that, cept most people said it before I had the op :lol: And I did tell the surgeon when he started cutting not to slip

Was that when you threatened to punch him????:lol:

And even if he would've slipped; what would the difference be???:rolleyes:

Yodelihity

Lilmiss
10-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list. :blink:

When did this happen?
And that explains why only cool people have +'s. :01: :unsure:

Urm....medication time again. :huh:

hobbes
10-17-2004, 05:38 PM
That is quite a scar. A buddy of mine had the same surgery and his was lower and much smaller. Maybe you had a monster hernia.

The important thing though, is that it is below your bikini line so that when you are thonging at the pool, your scar is hidden.

BTW, have you been dieting Jonno, you look like you've lost some weight on your belly?

JONNO_CELEBS
10-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Okay Jonno, let me make this really simple. Lilmiss sees a + next to your name, because you are on her buddy list.

Get it now? :rolleyes:
No :) :P

@lilmiss.......Awww you think I'm cool
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Jonraddon/truffle-shuffle.gif

@Hobbes.....I'm not worried about hiding it, I'm a boy with a scar, I'll make some cool story up for it :lol:
And yes I had lost some weight altho I'm guessing with lack of exercise over the next few weeks I dare say I'll be back doing the truffle soon :(

On a kind of side note I have decided when I'm fit again I'm gonna sort myself out, I mean it's now been a week and a half since I had a drink of alcohol and I'm not smoking or eating so much, so I figure if I keep on like this and exercise a bit more after I'm fit enough to I can avoid stuff like this in the future :01: