PDA

View Full Version : Wish me Luck!!111

Spicker
10-18-2004, 09:10 PM
well 2 days ago i found out that pepsi is giving out AN IPOD AN HOUR!!!!11 (only for CANADIANS) and its "No purchase necessary" so u can get a pin code every hour....(no need to buy pepsi) :)

so i am trying to win this ipod and i need ur luck :P :)

the contest is till Dec. 25 :01: :D

so there are still lots of chances for me to win :D

i found out about this in another forum i hang out in and like 20 people have won just from that forum!!11

and now i need ur luck....im not asking for an email address... im going to play FAIR AND SQAURE with just 1 email addy :angel:

so all i ask is for u too wish me luck i really want an ipod it would be soo kool for me to win something... (i have never won anything big... :( )

WISH ME LUCK :D

and also for all u canadians i hope u guys participate as well

linky:
www.pepsi.ca/ipod

100%
10-18-2004, 09:18 PM
All From CocaCola wish you Luck ;)

And all the other companies which make ipod look alikes

http://www.rutas-aestrada.com/10%20coca-cola.JPG

manker
10-18-2004, 09:21 PM
Good luck indeed, I suspect you will need it ;)

Free iPod!!!11111

Emdee
10-18-2004, 09:22 PM
Good luck! :01:

See if you can win a few and flog them off at a reasonable price.

ZaZu
10-18-2004, 09:26 PM
I don't drink Pepsi...but good luck to ya anyway...

http://img73.exs.cx/img73/1891/nopepsi.jpg

Mr. Mulder
10-18-2004, 09:33 PM
:01:http://www.playernet.net/postcard/luck/luck8.jpg:01:

ElvisLover
10-18-2004, 09:47 PM
Good luck!!11eleven111

Spicker
10-18-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks everyone!!!111 :D :lol:

just entering another pin right now... :) im gona try putting some pins at 3am as well (more chances)

tesco
10-18-2004, 10:11 PM
I've entered like 10-15 times i never win. :(

silent h3ro
10-18-2004, 10:15 PM
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk, im not Canadian. :blink:

h121589
10-18-2004, 10:18 PM
I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jk, im not Canadian. :blink:
:lol:

Spicker
10-18-2004, 10:40 PM
I've entered like 10-15 times i never win. :(
im not giving up until Dec. 25th :P

i dono why but i just have a feeling that im gona win... :)

Jon L. Obscene
10-18-2004, 10:48 PM
What is it with Canadians and Pepsi? :blink:

Yuk *insert puke smilie*

Jonno :cool:

tesco
10-18-2004, 11:15 PM
im not giving up until Dec. 25th :P

i dono why but i just have a feeling that im gona win... :)
lol me too. I don't buy pop i get chocolate milk at lunch but my friends always do then i take their bottles. :shifty:

bujub22
10-19-2004, 03:13 AM
good luck dont know why u want that think anyway :blink:

Spicker
10-21-2004, 02:22 AM
well..its all over...pepsi stopped giving out FREE Pins 30mins ago....and i only have 5 saved up....

this is what someone had to say about this from the other forum:

Well, suffice to say, I'm disappointed.

I'm disappointed in the stupid twats who decided that it was perfectly ok and were free of conscience when they decided it was perfectly okay to cheat and scam the system for more than one PIN for themselves an hour at any given time.

I'm disappointed that some people also tried to cheat by nefarious means by entering for "friends" or "family members" or the like. If they can't access a keyboard for a draw if they do actually exist, it's their own damn fault. False representation of someone is a crime you know. But meh, when you're older, you'll just commit larger scale crimes and be thrown into the system.

I'm also disappointed that the old axiom "cheaters never prosper" is NOT true. Cheaters came, they took and left. The people who played legitimately got the shaft. Kind of a ****** contest when the people who abided by the rules ended up getting shafted in the end.

I will go on record saying that i will NEVER buy another pepsi product again.

I played by the rules, bought bottles (waaaay more than i usually would) and got rewarded with nothing for my efforts. I was and always have been a loyal drinker and supporter of pepsi products since i had the influence and buying power to do so (as in about, oh, 20 years).(dude, i loooooved Crystal Pepsi, and thought Blue Pepsi went great with Malibu Rum) Instead, people who loathed pepsi and never were loyal to their products managed to gain something from this contest and several vowed to not purchase a pepsi product even after they won.

Now don't get me wrong, I didn't demand to win an iPod, I just thought this contest would be played fairly. Apparently not.

I'm disappointed to see that Pepsi let this (rampant cheating) happen.

From now on, i plan on boycotting Pepsi. I urge any loyal purchasers of the product to do the same.

Maybe they'll get desperate from not as spectacular as expected sales (from a new batch of formerly loyal and now incensed customers) and release more NPN's to the public at a later date.

To all the people who cheated, I hope your guilty consience eats you alive.

Have a nice day.

100%
10-21-2004, 02:52 AM
Pity...was hoping that i would actually "know" a person who won off of one of these events
With the time you probably used on this project
at a cost of lets say 8 dollars an hour (to be cheap)
you probably couldve bought one

Spicker
10-21-2004, 08:13 PM
Pity...was hoping that i would actually "know" a person who won off of one of these events
With the time you probably used on this project
at a cost of lets say 8 dollars an hour (to be cheap)
you probably couldve bought one
Its BACK!!!!!!!1111111111111

w00t!!!!!!11

they regenerated pins :D

/me gets addicted to pepsi again :)