PDA

View Full Version : hey busyman!!

bujub22
10-19-2004, 03:45 AM
they edited your post in my sorry thread :(

i guess they did'nt find the humor in that!

natedogg
10-19-2004, 03:46 AM
what did he say :blink:

bujub22
10-19-2004, 03:52 AM
i wish i copied it but

i wish u post more of those pics from that site
made me hungry for hambuger:eat: :01: :lol:

somewhere close to those lines

natedogg
10-19-2004, 03:56 AM
whats wrong with that, damn these admins can't take a joke

Busyman
10-19-2004, 03:56 AM
they edited your post in my sorry thread :(

i guess they did'nt find the humor in that!

Yeah I just noticed.

1. New Rule:

Describing disgusting stuff is prohibited. :unsure:

2. New Rule:

Bumping an old topic is prohibited. Similar threads made after bumps are okay because they are newer.

More illogical by the day.

It's cool bujub. The admin and mod team are doing a great job. Our support of them is tantamount to making this board florish. :)

bujub22
10-19-2004, 04:00 AM
yeah im pretty done pushing them to change things and be a lil mo open with the members cuz we make this board what it is ,but hey this is there place and they see fit how to run it so ill support that

it also makes me wana create my own board :dry: again which i should hav kept instead of letting a friend hav it who ruined it

natedogg
10-19-2004, 04:02 AM
whats the url of that old board?

bujub22
10-19-2004, 04:07 AM
no longer online like i said he ruined it and it got shut down

and when me and my girl broke up 3 months ago she wiped out my sites i had on my cpu and my art which im prode i got back ;)

Rip The Jacker
10-19-2004, 04:11 AM
I guess one of the mods/admins found your comments... I don't know... tasteless? (I can't think of the word.)

I really didn't find anything wrong with what you said, but thats just me.

bujub22
10-19-2004, 04:17 AM
I guess one of the mods/admins found your comments... I don't know... tasteless? (I can't think of the word.)

u talkin to me or busy

but ithink busy ,ya i think they did too !

Rip The Jacker
10-19-2004, 04:24 AM
u talkin to me or busy

but ithink busy ,ya i think they did too !
I'm talking to Busyman. :P

Yeah I guess a mod/admin didn't like his comments. I didn't find anything wrong with it, but then again, thats just me.

Busyman
10-19-2004, 04:29 AM

This is my logic speaking...

To give the mods an out I'll say

My comments were in the wrong section. :dry:

Busyman
10-19-2004, 04:39 AM
yeah im pretty done pushing them to change things and be a lil mo open with the members cuz we make this board what it is ,but hey this is there place and they see fit how to run it so ill support that

it also makes me wana create my own board :dry: again which i should hav kept instead of letting a friend hav it who ruined it
Never push them to change anything.

Lay your cards out.

If they see the logic in it, they may change.

If not, then so be it. It's their board to run.

My company Verizon does tons of things that make no sense whatsoever. We as workers get frustrated with these things and want to blow a stack.

In the end we say fuck it because as long as we get a paycheck we could give a shit.

In my 12 years with them I've always remembered.....for the most part management is clueless.

Dilbert Principle (the guy who writes that comic worked for PacTel, another telephone company)

bujub22
10-19-2004, 05:02 AM
i see your point busy also i would like to shoot your head admins at your job cuz they fluk up alot

and if 1 of u calll my house again at 730 in the morning :dry: ooow yeah are goin to get a rude good morning from me!!!

last time 1 of them called me i said -

u flukking tards im having sex rightnow and your ruining my mood ya aint had k duusy like this freak flukk!

ya made me go soft who coming over to jerk me ?

come on damn it!

she was like excuse me ?
u coming to jerk me !
she was like iiiii

i said keep say iiii baby it's workin fo me :lol: :lol:

and she hung up :lol: :lol:

Busyman
10-19-2004, 01:03 PM
i see your point busy also i would like to shoot your head admins at your job cuz they fluk up alot

and if 1 of u calll my house again at 730 in the morning :dry: ooow yeah are goin to get a rude good morning from me!!!

last time 1 of them called me i said -

u flukking tards im having sex rightnow and your ruining my mood ya aint had k duusy like this freak flukk!

ya made me go soft who coming over to jerk me ?

come on damn it!

she was like excuse me ?
u coming to jerk me !
she was like iiiii

i said keep say iiii baby it's workin fo me :lol: :lol:

and she hung up :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: