PDA

View Full Version : looking for reminding software. scheduling

dmorgan89
10-19-2004, 05:05 AM
Well I have entered the great world of college and my organization is pitiful. I'm getting zero's on stuff just because i'm forgetting when they are due. I seriously need some organization. I'm looking for really good software for reminding me I have homework and tests to study for. Since I am on the computer all the time then this would be perfect. Anyone have any pointers for some good reminding software.

100%
10-19-2004, 02:28 PM
You have

Eyesheild by nimblesoftware.com - which makes a pop up on your screen - which you could customize to say anything and pops up every xxx minutes telling you to do work etc

just look on google for Alarms, Schedulers, Reminders software there tons out there

spelunker121
10-19-2004, 06:23 PM
MS office has "Outlook" as an Email software...........it has a great calander as well as reminders and post it notes it even give a % complete for scheduled items give it a test drive you will probly like it (easy to use)

P.S.

It has a great help file in case you need to learn more about navigation in the software.

TheRealDave
10-19-2004, 06:33 PM
msgplus has something like that I think :unsure:

Oregonian
10-19-2004, 06:49 PM
And what is the best website/software of birthday/anniversary reminders ?

vivitron 15
10-19-2004, 08:30 PM
lol - you're gonna slate me, but i always find it easiest to use a good, ole fashioned paper diary - put the stuff in twice, when you get it, and when its due. else you may forget to add it to the pc program :)

100%
10-19-2004, 08:34 PM
lol - you're gonna slate me, but i always find it easiest to use a good, ole fashioned paper diary - put the stuff in twice, when you get it, and when its due. else you may forget to add it to the pc program :)
True :D its the only way (for me)