PDA

View Full Version : I helped save someones life yesterday

Gripper
10-19-2004, 07:24 PM
I do a part time paper round and one of the boys came back and said that an old lady on his round hadn't took her paper in for two days,fearing the worst I went to investigate,Il rang her doorbell,no answer,I looked through her window and could see a naked body laying on the floor,I rang the emergency services and they came quite quickly,the ambulance guy shouted to herr and she answered them,so I thought job well done and left em to it
It gave me quite a fright looking in the window and seeing what i thought was her body laying there,has anyone else had a similar experience?

brenda
10-19-2004, 07:28 PM
Good for you Gripper your quick response propbably did save her.

Never had an experience quite that scary although I was one 1st on the scene of a car accident and had to keep all the passengers calm whilst tring to stop the driver (who was trapped in the vehicle) from going into shock.

Gemby!
10-19-2004, 07:28 PM
I once had a simular experience, but mine was better :P

Ok I lie :(

maskawaih
10-19-2004, 07:29 PM
wow gripper! :01:

Rick Phlegm
10-19-2004, 07:30 PM
I called an ambulance for a guy once.

after I ran him over :unsure:

Gripper
10-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Good for you Gripper your quick response propbably did save her.

Never had an experience quite that scary although I was one 1st on the scene of a car accident and had to keep all the passengers calm whilst tring to stop the driver (who was trapped in the vehicle) from going into shock.
I think basic first aid should be taught in schools,just by knowing some simple things lives could be saved

maskawaih
10-19-2004, 07:31 PM

:blink:

Gemby!
10-19-2004, 07:32 PM

Playing God are we ?:lol:

Rick Phlegm
10-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Playing God are we ?:lol:
It was his own fault.

How dare he smash my windscreen by hurling his body into it while i'm driving. :dry:

Gemby!
10-19-2004, 07:39 PM
Goddam victims of your lazy driving :dry:

callum
10-19-2004, 07:42 PM
I had a similar experiance as a young paperboy, apart from the checking on her bit. After three weeks of her not giving me paper money, I stopped delivering.

Gemby!
10-19-2004, 07:44 PM
I had a similar experiance as a young paperboy, apart from the checking on her bit. After three weeks of her not giving me paper money, I stopped delivering.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh what a hero ! :lol:

DarthInsinuate
10-19-2004, 07:47 PM
I think basic first aid should be taught in schools,just by knowing some simple things lives could be saved
indeed, much more useful than learning French at school, Zut Alors!

ElvisLover
10-19-2004, 07:48 PM

:01: :01: :01:

callum
10-19-2004, 07:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh what a hero ! :lol:

She did live, she actually fell down the stairs trying to get to the paper.
Thankfully, when she was released for the hospital 4 months later, she had been moved to a ground floor flat, she did give me the best tips afterall. Well actually she used to open her purse and tell me to take the cost of the papers lol

Gemby!
10-19-2004, 07:50 PM
Thankfully, when she was released for the hospital 4 months later, she had been moved to a ground floor flat, she did give me the best tips afterall. Well actually she used to open her purse and tell me to take the cost of the papers lol
:lol: Your a role model to all the young kids out there !

ElvisLover
10-19-2004, 07:51 PM

:lol: Nice

I just used to do a local paper round and dump them all in the park