PDA

View Full Version : Mapped Network Drive

drjogalog
10-19-2004, 10:57 PM
I have a networked drive that is connected by means of a wireless network card. When I load windows the first thing that seems to happen is the network drive try's to connect and I get an error saying 'unable to connect networked drive'. This is because the network doesnt establish itself straight away (probably because its a wireless card). After a few seconds the network is active and I can run the mapped drive.

Is there a way to tell the machine to wait until the network is connected before trying to reach the mapped drives?

johannes001
10-20-2004, 06:30 PM
What OS are you running cause i know you can delay a XP/2000 service loading for a period of time.

JoHaN

drjogalog
10-20-2004, 10:36 PM
Im running XP-sp2. I thought there might be a way but where do you configure it?

Smurfette
10-21-2004, 12:35 PM
Im running XP-sp2. I thought there might be a way but where do you configure it?

The emuconnect link in your sig brings up a site that tells visitors they "must click yes" to view the site. IME this is a lie designed to install all sorts of shit on visitors' systems.

drjogalog
10-21-2004, 04:43 PM
The emuconnect link in your sig brings up a site that tells visitors they "must click yes" to view the site. IME this is a lie designed to install all sorts of shit on visitors' systems.

AND???

Smurfette
10-24-2004, 10:36 PM
AND???
Fuck me, you're a thick one aint'cha?
I mean that you're advertising it, so I was trying to ascertain whether you didn't give a shit about the dangers... and you obviously don't. NVM.

drjogalog
10-26-2004, 01:28 PM
Fuck me, you're a thick one aint'cha?
I mean that you're advertising it, so I was trying to ascertain whether you didn't give a shit about the dangers... and you obviously don't. NVM.
AND???

tesco
10-26-2004, 08:01 PM
AND???
:frusty:

Smurfette
10-26-2004, 11:32 PM
AND???
Well, well, the muppet's stumbled across the font attribute controls.
<plonk>