PDA

View Full Version : Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Everose
10-19-2004, 11:16 PM
I have a list of people's names to look up to do some updating on my high school graduation class website. So far I have used msn and yahoo people searches. I have phone numbers for a lot of them, and will make calls to get their email addresses if I need to, but am on the phone a lot during the day during work and would just as soon make calls as a last resort.

Does anyone have any suggestion of better places to use for such searches?

Thanks,

Everose

vidcc
10-19-2004, 11:23 PM
classmates.com

brenda
10-19-2004, 11:36 PM
friendsreunited.com

not sure if thats just a UK site though

Everose
10-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Thanks, Vid, I had forgotten about that, although I used to be a member. I checked and there is some updated info in there.

Brenda, thank you, too. I will check and see if it helps.

hobbes
10-19-2004, 11:55 PM
What anniversary are you planning, Grandma? :o

Everose
10-20-2004, 12:21 AM
Uhm.....20th? Does that work, with being a grandma and all? :lol: Hell, I am too tired to be dishonest here, but not tired enough to be honest. :D

ElvisLover
10-20-2004, 12:52 AM
When did you last see them all?

Everose
10-20-2004, 02:00 AM
A little over three years ago, Elvis Lover. We set up a website to post on and stay in touch. ... .... so much for that. :D I tried to keep people updated on our classmates. Sometimes it got a bit depressing because it seemed I was always writing group emails about a classmate we had lost, or one who was very ill.

I sent out a group email last night and had 40 returned due to email address changes. It is going to take some time, this updating. I made three calls tonight and those can turn into lengthy calls. ;) It is nice to stay in touch, though.

Thanks for asking