PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Owns U!

the-ninja69
03-27-2003, 04:52 AM
Xbox is the best system in the world. The ps2 and gamecube bend over to its power. Best grahics and hd foos. ps2 is for dumbos who want to wastw money. Gamecube is 5 yr olds.

Jowy
03-28-2003, 02:22 PM
That's your opinion, while others may have the opinion that the x-box is just a waste of time and money as well. I however stand beside of the PS2, and I don't believe it to be a waste of money. Also...this is the verifieds forum, this is not a general forum about game consoles. Bottom line, if you don't have files, then don't post. :angry:

"The Avatar Man"
03-28-2003, 02:25 PM
I agree with you but this is a useless post that makes no serious points nor encourages any SERIOUS conversation AND it's in the wrong place :angry:

Paul_NFFC
03-28-2003, 03:29 PM
i agree with every word ninja B)

Jowy
03-28-2003, 03:36 PM
:P I'm sorry, did you overlook what I had said? This isn't a chat forum. Now let this post die...

ijc_2003
03-28-2003, 03:38 PM
xbox would be the best if it had better gamepads the control pads suck i played for like a couple of hours with it ,and next morning when i woke up my hands were in serious pain. those pads should carry a goverment health warning,

"The Avatar Man"
03-28-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by ijc_2003@28 March 2003 - 16:38
xbox would be the best if it had better gamepads the control pads suck i played for like a couple of hours with it ,and next morning when i woke up my hands were in serious pain. those pads should carry a goverment health warning,
this sound like bs to me.
either you are way too sensitive or you were doing too much
http://www.protekon.co.za/pipeline_engineering/pipeline/pipe-jacking.jpg
(right click choose properties and check the filename)

Skillian
03-28-2003, 03:45 PM
(right click choose properties and check the filename)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the-ninja69
03-29-2003, 11:47 PM
Well all u need is the controller S nice size and is comfortable.

Also i think xbox is getting screwed over by all these companys because there so loyal to sony. Well if they want they could devolop for xbox and make bigger and better games.

The ps2 is way out of date compared to the xbox technology. I mean game devolopers can only push its limits so far but no they rather limit themselves on the ps2.

I would go with the gamecube over the ps2.

The fucking ps2 cant anti-alias piece of shit. All the games are incredibaly jaggy too how can u prefer the ps2 over gamecube over xbox unless your a fanboy.

Los
03-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Jowy@28 March 2003 - 09:22
That's your opinion, while others may have the opinion that the x-box is just a waste of time and money as well. I however stand beside of the PS2, and I don't believe it to be a waste of money. Also...this is the verifieds forum, this is not a general forum about game consoles. Bottom line, if you don't have files, then don't post. :angry:
XBOX and PS2 cost the same amount...$199.

BUT in the U.S. you get so many deals if you buy XBOX. $199 for XBOX, a controller, and 2 GAMES!!

Also the good thing about XBOX is that so many of the games you can play online...FOR FREE. You dont have to buy XBOX Live or anything...just need a fast internet connection, a pretty good computer, and XBOX.
Go here to set it up: http://www.gamespyarcade.com/support/tunnel_xbox.shtml

BEAT THAT PSCRAP!

-Los :nuke:

"The Avatar Man"
03-30-2003, 12:17 AM
screw that ****
XBOX Live is where its at. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ezyryder
03-30-2003, 12:21 AM
I actually quite like the GameCube and I am anything but a 5year old. Games such as Zelda and Metroid Prime are actually quite good, despite the cel-shading effect on the new zelda game it is not aimed at kids, trust me i've played it.

Nintendo have aquired this "for kids" only appeal but I don't think its that fair, give them a chance.

Los
03-30-2003, 12:22 AM
I don't get why you would even think of paying for XBOX Live! You get the same thing with GameSpy except that you cant talk with the person you're playing with! Why why why do you need that??

aintgottime
03-30-2003, 12:50 AM
Im sorry but they all have nothing compared to decent done up PC! Lets just look at games

Best multiplayer game ever - COUNTERSTRIKE
Best game ever - MAX PAYNE (and that was so much better on the PC then the consoles)

You guys should stop arguing over 5 year olds little game consoles!

Los
03-30-2003, 12:56 AM
I agree with you on Counterstrike being the best multi ever for computer. But HALO is the best multi EVER for ANY CONSOLE.

DarkEternityNow
03-30-2003, 03:01 AM
......*sigh*

usually, people will acknowledge that SALES tell which system is the best...

and so, that only leaves on company on top...

NINTENDO.

I personally prefer the PS2, but Nintendo still has more sales than any other :)

Now, I know what you are thinking. Never once did I say the Gamecube, I said Nintendo in general. The GB and GBA outsell any other system, lol. It is a console, albiet a handheld one.

For that matter, since when has graphic power made a system better? I admit the X-Box has superior power inside it, but then again that is mainly becuase its just a PC shoved into a much larger than necessary box...

The X-box has no games it can speak of that aren't done better somewhere else. Halo? It WILL be done better on PC, becuase thats where that sort of game belongs. Halo 2? If it sells well, it will be moved to the PC or another console, like every other game that has sold well on the X-Box....

Superior system, hah....

And as for counterstrike, that game is the biggest PoS to ever grace the internet with its presence. Players should be shot for liking the game. The game is hilariously outdated, and Half-Life itself sucked. You want to play a FPS that passes Counterstrike? Go play Quake 1...

Los
03-30-2003, 03:42 AM
Nintendo has been selling consoles for ever and ever...sony and ms are relatively new compared to nintendo.

and yes Halo will be coming out for PC. When Halo 2 comes out, soon after a PC will also be released.

the-ninja69
03-30-2003, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Los@29 March 2003 - 16:22
I don't get why you would even think of paying for XBOX Live! You get the same thing with GameSpy except that you cant talk with the person you're playing with! Why why why do you need that??

Your are a poor ass idiot.

Please dont act like you cant afford $50. 50 dollars already is to cheap for a free yr of lag free voice communication gaming. If u cant afford 50 dollars u are a sad man.

Why pay for xbox live it the best online plan for a console ever. It has voice communication and virtually no lag. Also gamespy aracade is slwo and laggy. If your to be dumb dont use gamespy arcade use xbconnect. Way more popular and faster. The only time i play xbconnect is for online Halo! Halo is the best game ever created so online halo on xbconnect RULES!!!

Los
03-30-2003, 06:11 AM
i dont need to pay fifty dollars to talk to other players im playing with.

Gamespy or XBOXConnect has no lag for me. Of couse i also use XBOXConnect, i just preffer Gamespy because i play other games with it too...

im not an idiot, idiot!

also i think ur sad and a poor ass idiot if you have www.xboxhackers.cjb.net as your signature...too cheap to run everything XBOX offers you???

some people...

the-ninja69
03-30-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by DarkEternityNow@29 March 2003 - 19:01
......*sigh*

usually, people will acknowledge that SALES tell which system is the best...

and so, that only leaves on company on top...

NINTENDO.

I personally prefer the PS2, but Nintendo still has more sales than any other :)

Now, I know what you are thinking. Never once did I say the Gamecube, I said Nintendo in general. The GB and GBA outsell any other system, lol. It is a console, albiet a handheld one.

For that matter, since when has graphic power made a system better? I admit the X-Box has superior power inside it, but then again that is mainly becuase its just a PC shoved into a much larger than necessary box...

The X-box has no games it can speak of that aren't done better somewhere else. Halo? It WILL be done better on PC, becuase thats where that sort of game belongs. Halo 2? If it sells well, it will be moved to the PC or another console, like every other game that has sold well on the X-Box....

Superior system, hah....

And as for counterstrike, that game is the biggest PoS to ever grace the internet with its presence. Players should be shot for liking the game. The game is hilariously outdated, and Half-Life itself sucked. You want to play a FPS that passes Counterstrike? Go play Quake 1...
Im going to agree and disagree with some of your points.

Im totally with u on the CS thing. I hate CS its oudated and shitty. The sound is horrible the only plus about and it is the incredibly huge # of maps and players.

Also on the xbox thing i will have to highly disagree. You are a ver big n00b if your complaing about the siz of it. Boo whooo cry me a river u cant fit it on a table. Yes couple of inches is such a big deal. Ya the gamecube is so good because its small.

The reason the xbox doesnt have that many games is because ppl are afraid of leaving precious nintendo and sony. Also you are foolish to think that Halo will be a better pc gmae and halo 2 too. Halo belongs on xbox and should sat that way. See u rather have shitty horrible looking games on ps2 and pay same price. The ps2 graphics are worse than a geforce 1 and no anti alias come on how shitty can it be.

FYI idiot the best game ever is being created for the xbox. Heard of Fable u damn n00b. Read up on that. Also Halo 2 on xbox live will be so damn popualar and all the ps2 fanboys and sony will cry.

Also with gamecube its so dumb they have no online plan once so ever. Wow they have phantsay star. Its a sad excuse for all the 5 yr olds on their who dont know how to with internet.

the-ninja69
03-30-2003, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by Los@29 March 2003 - 22:11
i dont need to pay fifty dollars to talk to other players im playing with.

Gamespy or XBOXConnect has no lag for me. Of couse i also use XBOXConnect, i just preffer Gamespy because i play other games with it too...

im not an idiot, idiot!

also i think ur sad and a poor ass idiot if you have www.xboxhackers.cjb.net as your signature...too cheap to run everything XBOX offers you???

some people...
Lol los how about u go to that link. See what it has waiting for u.

Don't be talking shit about it unless u go to the link.

I think it has a big surprise wating for u ignorant man.

Los
03-30-2003, 06:19 AM
The web site you are trying to access either does not exist or has been terminated for violating our policies. Please make sure you entered the web site address correctly and try again. If you received spam advertising this web site, please do not send further complaints about it; we've done all we can to stop the abuse.

the-ninja69
03-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Damn u are right i am wrong those damn fu*kers terminated the site. Why did they do that, they are so mean. Shoot oh well it was fun while it worked.

the-ninja69
03-30-2003, 06:29 AM
Damn u are right i am wrong those damn fu*kers terminated the site. Why did they do that, they are so mean. Shoot oh well it was fun while it worked.

Los
03-30-2003, 06:29 AM
ok then...

cooolway
03-31-2003, 09:25 PM
BUT in the U.S. you get so many deals if you buy XBOX. $199 for XBOX, a controller, and 2 GAME
That is Also in :P Canada :P

Kid1A
04-01-2003, 10:51 AM
X-Box .........hah haha hah dont make me laughe, no wait ...... hahahahaha the best system HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA>>>>>>>

P.s You Only Cuss Counterstrike

A. Cause Your Eye candy Junkies
B. Cause Your Sht at It
C. Go Play On Your X-Box hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

FireATM
04-11-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by aintgottime@29 March 2003 - 16:50
Im sorry but they all have nothing compared to decent done up PC! Lets just look at games

Best multiplayer game ever - COUNTERSTRIKE
Best game ever - MAX PAYNE (and that was so much better on the PC then the consoles)

You guys should stop arguing over 5 year olds little game consoles!
GJ on Counter-Strike :D . BJ on Max Payne :angry:..................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: actually i never like max payne. but i like CS a lot

nahan
04-11-2003, 06:43 AM
Grand theft auto3 and vice city blow away any game
x box can even fathom.
Just wait for grand theft sin city

Halo aint that good who came up with that setting.....retards!

And ive seen the screens released of the grand theft wanna be game made by x box ....poor gaffics compaired to ps2

Its been annonced more than once in egm and game pro that for every x box microsoft sells they are lossing money.

think about it , thats why they have these give away promos
the controllers are horrible
and the graffics arent realistic, too cartoonie

The reason you guys are deffending x box is because you cant admit you wasted your milk money

MagicNakor
04-11-2003, 07:32 AM
Way to dredge up an old topic. <_<

:ninja:

bananadude
04-11-2003, 08:56 AM
PC rules them all. Better graphics and far more scope with games like CS, Max Payne etc. Way too limited on console, not to mention fact that FPS rates are limited on consoles anyway, unlike PC so you get far more lifelike movement. OK, we do miss out on some great games (PES on PS2), and have to wait for some others (GTA3/VC), but when it actually comes to quality of graphics and comparing the same game across all platforms, PC comes out top. And if you want to use the game exclusivity argument, it all depends on your taste in games. Xbox does have better graphics over the others, but i&#39;d argue for the PS2 or Gamecube based on certain games available. Apart from Halo (and that&#39;s looking dated now). there&#39;s not that many must-have games for the Xbox. If you can afford it, just buy them all then you&#39;re covered&#33; :D

mYst
04-11-2003, 05:44 PM
Ok, I have an Xbox, and personally, I think it&#39;s the best system out there. It&#39;s definetly the most powerful system on the market with a working hard drive that you can actually save your gaves on and save music to. Gamecube can&#39;t even play dvd&#39;s&#33; Playstation has alot of good games, but geez, how long has playstation been on the market? They have the ps one and the PS2 games backing them, microsoft is new at the console gaming business, give them time, and no, there are alot more great games for xbox than ur giving them credit for, not just halo. Halo is good, real good. Yes, it is getting old, but people are buying new xbox&#39;s all the time, and of course, the first game they buy, is halo.

Gamecube is a real dissapointment in my book. Look at thier games, mario SUNSHINE?&#33; Luigi&#39;s Mansion?&#33; Look at their new Zelda game, they made him a CARTOON&#33; Yea, they do have a few good titles, resident evil and metroid prime, i&#39;ll give them that, but other than those, GC is a childs play toy. nintendo may have more sales (alot of little kids) but they have more than one system out there 2, xbox is only one system.

Xbox live is awesome. It&#39;s not like all the playstation games where you have to pay for each litte game. Xbox Live IS where its at...

all these were my opinions :D

oh, and weren&#39;t we supposed to drop this topic a long time ago? :blink:

shuturmouth
04-11-2003, 09:01 PM
why dont u all start a poll and decide wich console was and is the best i think da snes was the best
and xbox suks ass coz all da games are bullcrap and they&#39;re shotr but da graphics are better than ps2 and gcn

bananadude
04-12-2003, 12:58 AM
I don&#39;t think a console on it&#39;s own can be deemed &#39;the best&#39;. It&#39;s the games which make them, and without decent games it doesn&#39;t matter how great the graphics are. I think there&#39;s enough decent titles spread around amongst the 3 though that everyone is happy. It all depends what games you like&#33; I think it&#39;s pretty tight between Xbox and PS2, but Gamecube is definitely laggin behind. We&#39;ll just have to see what the future holds. Personally, there&#39;s some up coming Xbox titles i&#39;m quite looking forward to, and i think Xbox has the most potential for the future (not to mention Xbox live which is obviously a major advantage), but that&#39;s all down to the game developers, so we&#39;ll just have to wait and see... :)

By the way &#39;shuturmouth&#39;, are you some kind of gangsta wannabe with all the &#39;da&#39;s&#39;? This is a forum, not the hood... B)

the-ninja69
04-14-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by nahan@10 April 2003 - 22:43
Grand theft auto3 and vice city blow away any game
x box can even fathom.
Just wait for grand theft sin city

Halo aint that good who came up with that setting.....retards&#33;

And ive seen the screens released of the grand theft wanna be game made by x box ....poor gaffics compaired to ps2

Its been annonced more than once in egm and game pro that for every x box microsoft sells they are lossing money.

think about it , thats why they have these give away promos
the controllers are horrible
and the graffics arent realistic, too cartoonie

The reason you guys are deffending x box is because you cant admit you wasted your milk money
You are such a fanboy omg. I am fucking literally sick and tired of hearing damn ps2 and gamecube fanboys saying the xbox had shittier graphics than the ps2 and game cube. It is not fucking true and you know that.

Perfect example:

Splinter Cell for ps2. No shadows and is very grannier looking come on please stfu fanboys you make no sense what so ever this is bullshit.

Twist3r
04-17-2003, 01:57 AM
XBOX OWNZ OVER ALL OTHER CONSELS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

microsoft said "xbox has 2-3 better graphix then ps2"
and its true :)

IHATEFAKEFILES
04-17-2003, 03:24 AM
X-blow needs Grand Theft Auto to be (Almighty Console)

opivy
04-17-2003, 07:15 AM
I wonder what the average age of who posted on this topic is?
5 maybe 10?

Blakezor
04-17-2003, 10:32 AM
Sony 4 life.

XboX... is MikerS0ft, Nuff Said....

Gamecube is indeed for 5 year olds..your stuck playing "Mr.BigBird Goes TO Happy Land"... unless your into the Resident Evil series and u wanna play RE-0

Overall consoles are lame, IMO, all these systems are coming out with FPS games for Xbox LIVE&#33; and crap like that, im sorry but im alot more surgical with a mouse then 2 knobs... most FPS games for any console are a joke, grant it HALO was fun... but complex to aim, I love sniping and things of that nature and u can forget trying to be accurate with those 2 knobs. And i know like 5 geeeks who own Xbox are gunna get on here and say "Shit i can hit anything with my 2 little knobs.. BAH&#33; u lie.... like in GhostRecon.. that should have never came out onna console. Overall all consoles are lame....IMO mind you... :)

nahan
04-20-2003, 07:37 AM
Thats the best you got ninja 69er oooowww the graphics are better

Go back down to you basment and play the only good game x box has got
Halo .......its not even that good, oooohhh but the graphics are better .
X box is so hurting for games the gotta buy segas leftovers

You have such a strong arguement going for you .

monkey_poo
04-22-2003, 09:06 PM
X Box suck cockroach balls&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Its true that it has better graphics and stuff, BUT the problem with X Box is that ist has the worst games EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; IF the XBox people want to make money, then they simply copy the AWSOME games that come out by PS2 + GameCube. grrrrrrrrr............ :angry:

I don&#39;t really care about the graphics of a game, only How good it is

oh, and by the way, SONY ROCKS AND RULES ALL VIDEO GAMES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B) B)

the-ninja69
04-26-2003, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by shuturmouth@11 April 2003 - 13:01
why dont u all start a poll and decide wich console was and is the best i think da snes was the best
and xbox suks ass coz all da games are bullcrap and they&#39;re shotr but da graphics are better than ps2 and gcn
You dumbass how is Halo the best game of all time shity. How is Halo 2 and Fable going to be shitty. Also Sudeki, DOA Xtreme Beach Volleyball. Muhahahah DOAXBV couldnt be on any other system beacuse the grpahics are so horrible.

Now dont get me started about Splintercell on ps2. I wanted to shoot the screen. OMG NO SHADOWS HOW IS IT SPLINTER CELL THEN. Also it is so grainy. Horrible idea on Ubi Soft.

No system can compare to the xbox technology i mean the ps2 is so outdated and they cant really make betters and bigger games then they all ready have. Also ps2 is shit omg so laggy.

VIVI LA XBOX LIVE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

the-ninja69
04-26-2003, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by monkey_poo@22 April 2003 - 13:06
X Box suck cockroach balls&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Its true that it has better graphics and stuff, BUT the problem with X Box is that ist has the worst games EVER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; IF the XBox people want to make money, then they simply copy the AWSOME games that come out by PS2 + GameCube. grrrrrrrrr............ :angry:

I don&#39;t really care about the graphics of a game, only How good it is

oh, and by the way, SONY ROCKS AND RULES ALL VIDEO GAMES&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; B) B)
I smell a Sony fanboy. It smells like shit.

You such a fanboy can u not admit xbox has great games. Halo ownz all games. Project Gotham and the games that are going to come out are going to be spectucular. Not to mention Perfect Dark Zero. I mean come on ppl the xbox technology is so much more advanced, the xbox games supase gc and ps2 in quality, size, and graphics.

Muhahah Microsoft bought poor poor Rare. Lets all hope they buy nintendo next. ROFLMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

sk8punk151
04-26-2003, 03:26 AM
PC is the best, it will always be the best because the controls are just that much better and the gfx will always be better then the newest console.

btw, wat the hell does IMOH mean? lol

the-ninja69
04-26-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by nahan@19 April 2003 - 23:37
Thats the best you got ninja 69er oooowww the graphics are better

Go back down to you basment and play the only good game x box has got
Halo .......its not even that good, oooohhh but the graphics are better .
X box is so hurting for games the gotta buy segas leftovers

You have such a strong arguement going for you .
Oh poor baby. Scared microsoft is buying out everyone. OMG cry me a damn river dumbshit.

It so hilarious to think that only thing ps2 has is the grand theft auto series and socom. ALL the other games blow ass. I mean come on Xenosaga the first 4 hrs of gameplay are 3 hrs of videos. It makes me sick. Then we have other sumbshit fanboys crying about how the xbox is so big. AWWW dont have a table to fit it. We all the know the s2 and gc like small things. Like the size of their penises. ROFLMFAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

RedRival
04-26-2003, 04:29 AM
@sk8punk151
If you meant IMHO, I suppose that is the abbreviation of "In my humble Opinion".

@Xbox is the Best Console
If you do actually explore now and so often you will realise this issue has been the controversy for letsay a century in gaming times. Every gaming site would leave a space for this article, which console is the best in the market right now? See, all consoles are on PAR depending on how a user looks at it. Each console has its own good and bad points and it is up to the person who is purchasing these consoles, to be given the choice to pick the good over the bad out of one of this consoles. Well, here&#39;s my opinion.

They go in no particular Order. But I do own a playstation 2 but I am aware how a xbox and gamecube works because a friend living closeby has almost every console released in the market at the comfort of his home.

@Playstation 2
The Good
The playstation 2, is by far, the best selling console in the market. Firstly, it has a headstart release, a year before the release of both the Xbox and the Gamecube. The playstation 2 has been prominent over the few years, and the initial years becuase it&#39;s the only gaming console that has the best running technology at that time. But, even so, after the release of the Xbox and the Gamecube, the PS2 is still reigning above the other 2 consoles. One of the main reasons is because, about 8/10 of the good ol&#39; games that we used to played on the psx and some nintendo consoles made a continued debut on the ps2. Eg, Squaresoft took a chance on the PSX and did well, and so I believed it went on to FFX on the ps2, of which the sales results have been nothing but good too. Playstation 2 has most of the good games and most games on its side and that what makes the ps2 overrun the rest. Sony being able to use the old PSX games as a assisting factor because the PS2 allows you to play the PSX games as well, and that adds on to the game count, which I can say is tremendous. But where DVD playbacks is concerned, I see no differences in what the xbox can do compared to the ps2.

The Bad
But I have to say the ps2, with no doubt, has the craziest and oldest graphics in comparison to the Xbox and the Gamecube. PS2, IMO, uses technology years back, wayy before the hot and new updated custom made technology arrived on the Xbox. If you do look at the graphics on the same game, try MGS:Substance for example, you will see the difference. Back to the games, I&#39;ve seen many reports regarding Quality VS Quantity. YEs, I believe in quality. And sad to say, about 3/10 of my PS2 collection is junk. The gaming quality, in terms of graphics, gameplay and story setting is one whole load of crap. Some gaming companies would just take it out on any game and sell it on the ps2 just because it&#39;s the highest selling console. But believe me, no gamer would like that.

@Xbox
The Good
Yes, the graphics benchmark of the 3 consoles. Xbox features it&#39;s customed made parts from well-known comapnies such as Intel and Western Digital, leaders in the computer tech field. Xbox, IMHO, provides the most value for money gaming in terms of the technology and "goods" it has hidden in it&#39;s big black casing. Xbox boasting a whooping, never been done before, custom made 733mhz Intel Pentium III custom made video card and a western digital 8 gigbyte HDD. The xbox has features closest to a PC, only it concentrates all it&#39;s efforts into giving their owners one helluva time playing games. The xbox gives you nice graphics and value for money. The Xbox plays DVD but with the aid of a playback Kit. The xbox has, IMHO, the games with the most smooth-running and beautiful-est :P graphics compared to the other 3. It gives you quality, and that is fo sure. I tried DOAXBV a few weeks back, and although I thought the storyline was nothing but crap, the graphics are astounding, with those girls...bouncing around...in bathing suits...with bi...ok back to the topic. Xbox is ur choice if you are looking for graphics. If the Xbox gets a steady flow of good games in the next few years, it would be my pleasure to say that, it&#39;s gonna be the best console as opposed to the rest.

The Bad
Sorry that I have to say this, but there is nothing much, in terms of games, that is worthy of playing on the Xbox, except for a few exceptions. The xbox to this day has no games that would ever attract me to open my wallet and randomly splash money on a cashier counter, and that may be a reason way I spent all my savings on a playstion 2 instead. I go for gameplay and storyline and so far most of the xbox games do not display any of that points. This doesn&#39;t appeal to me much, because of the well worthwhile technology that the xbox already provided, but for those who do care, you have to spend extra on a DVD playback kit. And for some reason, which I have no explanation, people just don&#39;t like the fact that Microsoft has been monopolising the market since the release of Windows, and those who are Anti-Pure Market Economy, will hate to own a Xbox. That about concludes the Xbox section....

@Nintendo Gamecube
I have to say I know the least about this console out of the last 2 and therefore, may not give a fair opinion on this console.

The Good
OK, I have to say this first, but I love the way the Gamecube look&#33;&#33; IMHO, I think that although the gamecube is all squarish, it has the winning appearance compared to the Playstation 2 and the Xbox in terms of size and unexplained ergonomical reasons. It&#39;s small and compact which I so dearly love. Now for the technological aspects of the gamecube. Gamecube implements a number of IBM based parts, as always. It uses a custom made IBM MPU named the Gekko and I always thought it gives graphics merely 1 standard lower than the Xbox does, if not the same quality the Xbox gives. Nintendo is the leader and always will be the leader in video gaming because it has a lllooonnngg and good history which all of us gamers duely respect. Nintendo has been impressing audiences since the release of SNES and will not fail to do so even today. The Gamecube beats the graphics of the PS2, obviously and might be on par with the Xbox. It features games from the classic old nintendos such as Zelda: The Windwalker and Yu-Gi-Oh etc. Well at least I know that with Nintendo&#39;s other set of consoles such as the GBA will be able to import and export gaming info like the abilities the gameboy had with the nintendo 64. Nintendo has a reputation and I&#39;m happy for that. The gamecube appeals to girls a LOT, for some reason girls like the nintendo, and I have no reasonable explanation for that. Got a few cuties over when I told&#39;em my fren had a gamecube over at his home :P .

The Bad
The Gamecube has been the worst selling console. Hasn&#39;t been selling much, one thing for sure. THe game collection it has is pretty average IMO but definitely beats the likes of the Xbox games. And I don&#39;t think it has DVD playback, ok you can correct me on this one. I may seem a bit uneducated on the Gamecube but I&#39;m definite;y not biased in my opinions.

OKay I think I worte one whole lotta crappy gibberish up there for a 15-yr-old. Time to sign off, need to do something about the aching fingers. AND REMEMBER IT&#39;S ALWAYS PERSONAL OPINION THAT MAKES A CONSOLE THE BEST.

imtoshort
04-26-2003, 05:08 AM
i like gamecube and i&#39;m 13 beeeeeeotch, balders gate is the best game ever&#33;

imtoshort
04-26-2003, 05:14 AM
metroid prime is a cool game to

nahan
04-26-2003, 06:18 AM
fAN BOY PLEASE,NINJA 69er you are the biggest retard to graces the pages of this forum .
The way you stick up for x box at every turn not only proves your the
a hipocrite and a little fan boy playing x box in your parents living room
as I write this.

Halo game o the year ...ha , who are you fooling ? not anyone who can read.
Whant game do you think everyone on kazaa is waiting for fool.
I dont even have to write it.

You really are retard ,microsoft could buy all of sega scraps and i could care
less .Oh no sonic the hedge hog 5 .whats next echo the dolphin.

The beach volley ball game they have looks nice ,but come on they made that game for you and your friends who simply arent old enough to go to the bar and pick up women.
Or for that matter go to the strip clubs.

And as far as............. what does that say ?

"the xbox games supase gc and ps2 in quality, size, and graphics"
OH &#33; Dont you mean x box SURPASS gc and Ps2 in quality,size and graphics.
Ive said it before and ill say it again gaphics aint everything&#33; and there not that much better... do you wear glasses ?

Bottom line the controler is horrible at best ,the games arent very good.
halo what kind of setting is it space in the future that gets so borring, project gotham isnt that the poor grand theft auto that couldnt,
Ive seen all the screen shots ...gaphics are worse than ps2&#39;s and even stupider story line.Just another wanna be.

THATS IT GO TO YOUR ROOM&#33; ITS BEDTIME.

Xelotath
04-26-2003, 07:50 AM
I look at Ninja and i see a fanboy

Do you know that M&#036; loses around 100-150 dollars for every x-box sold. here is a little business info for ya. M&#036; is a corporation, it is run by its stockholders. stockholders don&#39;t like to see mony being lost because they are greedy and it makes their stock worth less. so they tell Mr. Gates to stop production of the X-Box. I will happen, trust me. Its kind of Ironic that the better the X-box does in terms of sales, the more definate its disappearance is.

oh, and one thing more Ninja. USE FUCKING PROPER GRAMMAR&#33; did you pass the 5th grade? or are you not there yet?

Schmiggy_JK23
04-26-2003, 08:01 AM
Ninja, i have 3 words for you...

http://ghay.grendosa.com/homo.jpg

RedRival
04-26-2003, 08:05 AM
;) Talking about Fanboys...if you guys aren&#39;t sticking up for microsoft like Ninja does and you guys are hollering away at something else, sif supporting yet another console...

@nahan
It seems you&#39;re on Sony&#39;s side...

@xelotath
A bit harsh when you say microsoft should stop the production of xbox. Xbox may produce fanboys, but they deserve to stay :D . It&#39;s nobody&#39;s fault that stockholders exist, it&#39;s part and parcel of an economy, and better still it&#39;s about economic competition, that will of course boost it&#39;s status. Microsoft&#39;s downfall because of the production of xbox, i dunno whether to be happy or sad, because xbox is a good console, no matter how many fanboys are out there.

@ninja
oopz on second thought after carefully going through the topic...omg, try to keep a low profile on your Xbox Fanboy identity&#33;&#33; Did you have to add all the nasty comments alongside your fanboy behavioural?? All yuo had to do was explain it nicely sit down and we won&#39;t know that you are a fanboy at heart.

nahan
04-26-2003, 08:22 AM
Grammer shouldnt be a huge deal here ,i just used that to prove that
he is just a boy who obiously lives at home and cant afford to buy a playstation 2 when he spent all his money on x box.

X box is lossing huge amounts of dollars that is a well known fact
of the gaming world.
Their graphics are better ,I will admit it because im honest.
So just admit the games arent as good title for title .
X box controllers truely suck
You name one good x box title ill tell you of a better one for ps2
Lets be realistic.

Sega dreamcast was quick to make graphics better than play station
and they succeeded ,but where soon blown over by the research and development team at sony.

Myself and others here must have allready heard rough details of a ps3 in the works that will be released in the comming year or 2 so x box shouldnt get too comforable.

IMO sony is a conglomerate giant that cant and wont lose ground in the gaming console market to anybody, it just has too many loyal fans.
And why shouldnt they,sony has revolutionized gaming as we know it today and have allways dreamed,brought us the first console to play games from the older system.and have gone head to head with every
modern game console and won.

........... Me worry naw, Bill are you ok

nahan
04-26-2003, 08:24 AM
Hey the ninja is sleeping ,leave him alone Fez.
There is no need for name calling

RedRival
04-26-2003, 08:27 AM
True. But we will always have people sticking up for what they believe and what they HAVE :P . But with the huge masses of games sony has for it&#39;s ps2 console, it&#39;s no doubt xbox will lose miserably in terms of game quality and gameplay, leaving out graphics, of course.

When PS3 is released, all this will certainly die out. By then, Sony will rule the video gaming world, with reverse compatibility with it&#39;s last 2 consoles. I have to say, with as least unbiasness as possible, that PS3 will be the best console around then. :D

nahan
04-26-2003, 08:28 AM
Yo hoo .....RED what happened to your orb ?
sorry.

But where exactly do you stand ?
You dont really say

RedRival
04-26-2003, 09:00 AM
I thought you guys came to a mutual understanding that it was a condom or a diaphram??? Hey my photoshop tutorial said otherwise...

if you want it here u go:
http://sigup.com/sigs/redsig.gif

As I said, I&#39;m not standing anywhere, rather, I&#39;m sitting on the fence between this 3 consoles. But I would like to support the PS3 :D.

nahan
04-26-2003, 09:20 AM
When i look at it now it looks like a compact made especially for you

RedRival
04-26-2003, 09:39 AM
"compact", meaning? <_<

nahan
04-26-2003, 09:56 AM
You know that thing girls keep make up in,it opens up and there
is a mirror and blush or something else.
And it goes in a purse for women on the go

RedRival
04-26-2003, 09:57 AM
omg, another variation, it&#39;s time your imaginations stop running wild ;) .
And I din think that comment sounded very positive did it <_< .

nahan
04-26-2003, 10:09 AM
coo

Kid1A
04-26-2003, 10:38 AM
Jesus Dude Get It Into your head the X-box is shit, It lives of crappy re-hashes of old games and around 75% of the others are ps2 conversions, Least the gamecude is orignal, and you all go on about you x-box live, jesus pc gamers have been playing online games for years so whats so special about that, the x-box sucks and the only reason you defend it is to justifie the shitty £200 you spent on the piece of crap.

mYst
04-26-2003, 01:03 PM
Red Rival, I salute you. The fairly large report you gave on the 3 consoles was one of the only intelligent things I have seen posted here. Everyone else is just insulting someone who isn&#39;t supporting THEIR favorite system. Go Red&#33; (by the way, your orb doesn&#39;t look like a compact or condom to me ;) lol )

My Opinions

Playstation had a huge head start and started grabbing the titles from day 1. Xbox can&#39;t compete with this extremely large library, so they come out with one of the most hardcore systems ever. Slowly but surely, their library starts to grow. You can&#39;t expect them to immediately come out with over 2 million games and every other one be a huge hit. If you give Xbox the time, it will succeed. Nintendo has a great reputation for gaming. They&#39;ve been in this since the beginning of time. Baby Jesus was playing the NES when the wisemen arrived. But I think that they could&#39;ve done better with the Game Cube. I hate what they did to the Zelda game, but others probably love it. In my opinion, Nintendo has turned from guns and cars into mobiles and rattles. Yes, there are some extremely adult games for the GC, and I give Nintendo all the respect due to them, but it just seems like they&#39;ve turned to little kids and left the older crowds out. Anyway, the GC is a powerful system, but thats about all I can give it. So if you asked me how I&#39;d rank the systems, it&#39;d be like this:

1. Xbox: better graphics, faster, huge potential, XBOX LIVE
2. PS2: Lots of games, more hits and exclusives
3. Gamecube: Not enough good titles, childish

RedRival
04-26-2003, 01:49 PM
My pleasure, mYst. :D

Twist3r
04-26-2003, 02:45 PM
first of all Xbox has better graphix on ALL there games so dont even argue about that one...

Second of all Xbox has a hard drive and ps2 has to pay a extra 200 to get one so shut ur mouth

3rd Xbox has better online gamming support and games ps2 has shit for online games&#33;&#33;&#33; plus u can download mods and maps and stuff.... dont argue that u have to buy xbox live to play online cause u dont if u use gamespy and u have to buy the broadband converter for ps2 anyway&#33;&#33;&#33;

4th in my opinion xbox has better controllers...they just are easy to hold for me..im not talking about the huge ones im talking about Controller S

5th music hhhmm u cant download music from cds on ps2s...

6th surfing the internet once u have xbox live to play on the internet your xbox desktop thing lets u surf the internet (i havent done it yet cause i dont got xbox live yet but i heard u could)

as far as ps2 having better games there is only 2 games that make ps2 have better games GTA3 and GTAVC without them ps2 would be worthless and no one would buy them cause ps2s have shitty graphix

and game cube is pretty cool because its so small thats why i like it i dont got one but there cool the graphix are better then ps2s also but not as good as xbox

Xelotath
04-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Okay, maybe i was a little harsh.

Here is MY OPINION

X-Box : Pros: Best online plan, Good "mature" games, best graphics
Cons: Uncomfortable controller, not enough variety, broadband only

PS2 Pros: Huge game library, decent online plan, Familiar controller, Backwards compatablility
Cons: Outdated hardware, low-quality dvd plyer, breaks easily

GameCube Pros: Compact size, Great 1st and second party titles, comfortble controller, good for ALL age groups, Mini-Dvd&#39;s that can&#39;t be pirated
cons: lacking online plan, "kiddy" image, only a few "mature" games

Each system is good and bad for different things. Its just a matter of wich one suits you the most.

Salim
04-27-2003, 03:33 AM
My god people you are starting a freakin war again&#33; There is no best console, everyone has diffferent opinions, I have an xbox so i guess I will like it, but I dont care about the gamecube or ps2, it just turns out I got an xbox as a present instead of the rest, and yes it does have better graphics but it lacks on most games, I love halo and splinter cell, and shenmue 2 with 3 comin out and halo 2 too&#33; But Its a good console for me, even though most games are ports. So why dont we stop posting this stuff about which is the best. We all like different things for different reasons.

boogiepop
04-27-2003, 06:06 AM
i dunno much about the xbox except for the fact that i dont like the chubby little controllers and they have stunningly great gfx (even tho we&#39;ve already agreed that the xbox has the best gfx outta the 3) and i&#39;ve played ps2 once or twice and found out that its quite smiliar to ps1/psone/pswhatever. but since i have a gamecube heres what i gotta say...
who said gamecube cannot have stunningly good gfx? for example, resident evil and eternal darkness. i wouldnt say that gamecube cant have good gfx but it depends on the game. if the developers gave it good gfx, then it has good gfx. ya know? i also found the gcn controllers to be the most comfy. the pswhatever&#39;s controllers&#39; ends are too short and i really dont like the X O box and triangle buttons. the xbox&#39;s is kinda too big for me and i gotta reach over a long way to press the buttons in the center. anyway, the gcn has wavebird ("oh well ps2/xbox is going to have one in the future&#33;" thats great.). yea too bad gcn doesnt have anymore online games aside from ps1&2, but i think they&#39;re coming out with more. also, about the dvd thing. who really uses their dvd players on they&#39;re consoles? its a nifty feature (i would like the gcn to have it so i dont have to unplug my gcn from the vcr and then plug the dvd player, but thats cause i have this 8 year old tv...) but its not like its going to make the console suckier if it doesnt have it...a dvd player is not going to affect gameplay. i guess you do get more for ur money with the xbox, actually i kinda like the xbox, except i hate its outter appearence and the fact that its extremely heavy (or so i&#39;ve heard). and no one has mentioned the fact that the gcn can be linked with the gba? i dunno, its not like a big big thing or w/e but its just that no one has said anything about it yet...
i just love how i can grab the gcn and go...so tiny awww. -.- oh and you can take the gcn on the go. they got that little moniter thing for the gcn so you can play it in the car. i think they have one for the xbox? or are they coming out with one? i dunno, but from what i&#39;ve heard, the xbox will be too big and heavier to take anywhere...my friend&#39;s mom said that when she was taking the xbox from someone (they got it as a present), she had a hard time carrying it...*shrug* again, i wouldnt know, dont have an xbox.
geez, in the future, all gfx is going to look very smiliar...you can only go so far ya know...

Salim
04-27-2003, 05:59 PM
I like my S controlers, they are good for me, And the xbox is heavy, yes, I had to take it to m friends and i looked like a guy comin from the airport&#33; It was in aduffle bag, it wouldnt fit in my book bag, but ow well, I love its graphics, and yes xbox does have a small flat screen to hook on it when ur in the car.

bOmbPyro
04-27-2003, 07:31 PM
i cant belive that u guys didnt mention Gran Turismo 3. Thats the best racing game there is. Also Im new to the Forums HELLO EVERYONE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

nahan
04-28-2003, 09:13 AM
Yeah that game is the best , there are due for the new one though.

I just looked at the controler s for x box yesterday after someone brought it up, and its just a cheap rip off of sony&#39;s controler .
One joystick at the top left ,useless and a control pad where the lefthand joystick is for the sony ps.
They probablly stole the idea where to place the motors from sony also.

They can imatate but never duplicate.
Ive said it once ill say it again graphics are all they ve got going for them,dream cast had better graphics than ps when it came out.

Now where did they go, some one tell me please

Twist3r
04-28-2003, 10:05 PM
hhhmm dreamcast isnt owned by one of the most succesfull companys ever dream cast would of owned ps2 if sega had more money

the controller S is a way diffrent concept then ps2 its just a smaller modified verson of regular controllers

bulio
04-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Fact:ps2 rules
Fact: x box&#39;s only good game is halo.
Fact: gamecube is for newborns.

boogiepop
04-29-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by bulio@29 April 2003 - 00:24
*imagines some 5 year old playing resident evil* ...AHAHAHAHAHAHHAA ^_^

:-" ya..ok..ignore me..

south-paw
04-29-2003, 05:10 AM
Aint nothing childish bout the Gamecube, nice little niche Nintendo are carving out against &#39;the poor man&#39;s&#39; pc,X-Box, and that ps2 thingy. My bro&#39;s doing Game Development, at university.He&#39;s got two PCs but its his Gamecube that inspires him...s&#39;all about game-play and then graphics, and Nintendo are nothing if not inventive on those aspects.

Hellhammer
04-30-2003, 07:48 AM
ALL game consoles r SH**,ALL bow to the PC GOD&#33;&#33;they r a waste of time&#33;&#33;but thats just my opinion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bowen747x
04-30-2003, 04:25 PM
yes i agree, but consoles have many good games that r not released 2 pc (mainly rpgs wich pisses me off) and if i were 2 choos the best console overall i would have 2 say ps2

xbox is nothing other then graphics w/ only maybe 3 good titles, and gc is got mostly cell shaded graphics which sux and that just gives an effect of "childish" games while on the other hand most r not(resident evil, metroid, time splitters...) but still ps2 is the best

Twist3r
04-30-2003, 10:30 PM
xbox is nothing other then graphics w/ only maybe 3 good titles, and gc is got mostly cell shaded graphics which sux and that just gives an effect of "childish" games while on the other hand most r not(resident evil, metroid, time splitters...) but still ps2 is the best

game cube has better graphix then ps2 game cube runs at 485 MHz ps2 runs at 300 MHz and xbox runs at 733MHz

so shut ur mouth ps2s graphix suck game cube is ok and xbox rules

the-ninja69
04-30-2003, 11:11 PM
It is amazing all i hear is people crying about grammatical errors. OMG we are not in school here and most people get what the person is saying. I mean you guys must be geeks or teachers who have nothing better to do then grade peoples grammar.

Also for all the people who start attacking people in terms of age. What Gives. So you have no other comebacks so you have to attack there age. OMG you are so big now. I would think that grown-ups would have better things to do then post on the forumns all day. Maybe a job, girlfriend, wife, children, a life. I guess not nahan. No you decide to waste your precious time attacking teenagers you don&#39;t give a rats about what you say. Its also so amazing that you automatically think you know everything about me. You guys are so cool to make dumb remarks about i have a 5th grage education. Now unless you stalking me stop making accusations jackasses. (Mostly directed toward nahan.)

Salim
04-30-2003, 11:17 PM
Kinda true&#33; Their so damn old to play games&#33; At least thas what my parents tell me and I&#39;m 16. They say I&#39;m old enought to drive but wont get me a car and they say i&#39;m too old for games but they bought me an xbox which rules put get mad when I buy games&#33;

the-ninja69
04-30-2003, 11:19 PM
Also i am not a fanboy. I just know which console has the best technology and potential. Also yes the xbox does lose a lot of money on each console. But the ps2 is so shitty might i add that sony gains money on each console. So lets all thank microsoft for making a great product that cost more to make. It so sad the ps2 is only half full the other half is for online expension. LOL is there anything in their??? I own a ps2 and xbox and i have played gamecube many times.

The point is the ps2 is very very very veyy outdated. The technology is old. All the ps2 fanboys can only hold on to their big games like grand theft auto. Thats really all the ps2 has. I mean what if the grand theft auto was on xbox. Then the ps2 would have nothing. Actually i am disappointed that it is not on the xbox because then it could actually become a better game.

Vice City is so bad that when you walk around your feet sink into cement. The game is very glitchy and the graphics are bad too. When you try to look into the distance it gets all pixely and becomes very hard to see. I mean really i stand by the xbox because it can make bigger and better games. I mean gamecube is way ahead od ps2. The ps2 only has a bunch of games which of some according to some are good. Now fi Rockstar devoloped for xbox all you would be crying. It is just that Rockstar has a contract with sony so it cant make grand theft auto for other consoles.

the-ninja69
04-30-2003, 11:21 PM
Also i found some interesting news. This will make poor ps2 not so special anymore.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/gran...ws_6025969.html (http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/adventure/grandtheftauto3/news_6025969.html)

Go there and you will see that soon xbox and gamecube will have 3 and vice city. Not so exclusive when Rockstar contact runs out, bitches&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

the-ninja69
04-30-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Kid1A@26 April 2003 - 02:38
Jesus Dude Get It Into your head the X-box is shit, It lives of crappy re-hashes of old games and around 75% of the others are ps2 conversions, Least the gamecude is orignal, and you all go on about you x-box live, jesus pc gamers have been playing online games for years so whats so special about that, the x-box sucks and the only reason you defend it is to justifie the shitty £200 you spent on the piece of crap.
OMG your one big dumbshit. First i spent &#036;199 U.S.A dollars pounds dumbshit. Thats a 100 dollars less. Also the xbox does not have rehashes do your reseach before you post. A course yes some are made on ps2 then put on xbox with extra goodies better graphics, you know just to make it better. Also dumbass xbox live is new it has voice communication implented into every single game. PC has that in only a few. Now the games for end of 2003 and the year of 2004 will blow you away. Also the xbox has the first ever game to have an online fighter. Now that seems new to me. So i guess Sudeki, DOA series, Halo, Fable there just all rehashes. Those are all games you wish you had. I am sure your so ingnorant you havent heard of half of them. DUMBASS&#33;

rccola70
04-30-2003, 11:46 PM
You people know what, I&#39;m sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.

1 more thing, Xbox is BETTER than PC, WHY? Becasue it&#39;s JUST for gaming, i mean sure u can watch dvd&#39;s but NO PC has a custom made nVidia GPU.
gee... which console looks better???

EQUATION OF THE CEUNTRY: Xbox > GameCube [Kiddie cube] > Gaystation (times 2)

the-ninja69
04-30-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by rccola70@30 April 2003 - 15:46
[FONT=Arial]You people know what, I&#39;m sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.

Exactly&#33;

Makes perfect sense. That is all LEGIT info biatches.

It will be hilarious when sony loses all its precious contracts and there prized games will no longer be exclusive.

To bad microsoft buys companys so they cant develop for other consoles unless they want to.

THERE YOU GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

rccola70
04-30-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by the-ninja69+1 May 2003 - 00:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the-ninja69 @ 1 May 2003 - 00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rccola70@30 April 2003 - 15:46
[FONT=Arial]You people know what, I&#39;m sick and tired of stupid people wining about how xbox sucks. Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.

Exactly&#33;

Makes perfect sense. That is all LEGIT info biatches.

It will be hilarious when sony loses all its precious contracts and there prized games will no longer be exclusive.

To bad microsoft buys companys so they cant develop for other consoles unless they want to.

THERE YOU GO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
Thanks man, I really appreciate it..seems like we&#39;re the only 2 people that knows the TRUTH&#33;

XBOX FOReVER&#33; (at least until Xbox 2 comes out)

Salim
05-01-2003, 12:02 AM
I couldnt agree more&#33; It Rules, and vice city will be out for xbox? I cant wait, man&#33; And there are great games out for xbox, halom splinter cell, which is better than all other 3 are choppy&#33; Also there is mafia and fable coming out along wit spyhunter 2&#33; This will be great, the gamecube is ok, they have originality, but ps2 is getin old, like every other sony product, well almost&#33; And xbox&#39;s specs are better than all 3 consoles, I&#39;m not braggin but if u compare the 3 u will see that xbox beats all, but most people just fight about games&#33;

h1
05-01-2003, 06:50 PM
rccola70 and the-ninja69, you faggot ass niggas really need to get a life man
Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.
1 more thing, Xbox is BETTER than PC, WHY? Becasue it&#39;s JUST for gaming, i mean sure u can watch dvd&#39;s but NO PC has a custom made nVidia GPU.
gee... which console looks better???motherfucker you really shouldn&#39;t be bragging about a shitty p3 processor man and a built in hd, WOW that&#39;s been in pcs for only 15 or so years&#33; controllers with triggers man, you ever heard of a mouse?? and muthafuck your custom nvidia gpu i got a radeon 9800 pro byotch along with dual 2.8gig xeons, 3 gigs of ecc rdram, and over a terabyte of hd space&#33; ::ownzorz&#33;:: :lol: man xbox looks really stupid now

sure xbox is the best of the consoles but no consoles compare to a good or even mediocre pc&#33; swear to god, i&#39;ve seen max payne run better on a p166 than it does on ps2&#33; :P also the consoles and your tv have builtin framerate limits in them, which sucks

and pc has far, far more game selection
also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.cs has been out for years on pc man, and the craze is falling off so it looks like microshaft&#39;s a little late. wolf came out almost 2 years ago on pc, and you forget that the original wolf3d came out in 1992&#33; (prolly will be better than the xbox wolf :lol:) ut 2003 is already out, ghost recon&#39;s had 2 xpacks, and splinter cell and gta3 OWN all consoles with the higher resolutions

the keyboard/gamepad/mouse control scheme is MUCH better than any console controls - most fps on consoles had to be "flattened" to make it less hard on gamers, but pc versions keep the full environment&#33;

and yes, i know there&#39;s a kb for dc, and probably one coming out for xbox or ps2, but any of you tried using a mouse/kb while sitting on a couch?

the-ninja69, you&#39;re just a faggot fanboy of xbox. its ok that you should stand up for what you think is good, but not flame other systems. xbox has its own merits, but it also sucks in some respects, like its lack of game selection (hopefully will change in future as i&#39;d like to expand to consoles)

so, there it is for you. pc obviously owns xbox.

go ahead, flame me because i know which system is better. go ahead, flame me because i&#39;m able to afford &#036;8000 comps while you sit you fat ass there in front of your monitor in your taco-stained jeans. go ahead, flame me, but i know im right

peace

Hellhammer
05-01-2003, 08:34 PM
uuuummm Ninja,if you r an African-American this doesnt apply,but if u r a typical whitey who thinks hes black &#39;&#39;grow the FUCK UP&#39;&#39;,people like u make me sick to the stomach.U know how embarrassing u guys r,LOL,pathetic actually.and on the comment on xbox,heheheHAHAHAHA,R U JOKING,U R comparing that &#39;thing&#39; to a pc,oh my god.You must be on welfare,or something thats usually what kind of &#39;people&#39; own consoles ,cheap plastic shiiit,my god man i would&#39;nt even let my dog take a crap on one,might ruin a perfectly good piece of do S***. :x :x :x :x :x :x

Salim
05-01-2003, 09:46 PM
Hey not everyone has money you know&#33; Or can get a job&#33; Cheez&#33; If you think u have so much money why wont u buy everyone the best console u think there is&#33; Or a pc then, just cuz they got consoles dont mean they are poor, I have a pc top of the line except for gfx card and an n64 and xbox, I&#39;m not poor either&#33; So please watch what you are sayin&#33;

LoP
05-01-2003, 11:08 PM
"Xbox is the best system in the world. The ps2 and gamecube bend over to its power. Best grahics and hd foos. ps2 is for dumbos who want to wastw money. Gamecube is 5 yr olds."

Ya.. if ya like to know what you spent your money

http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console...youbought.shtml (http://www.megagames.com/news/html/console/xboxwhoownstheconsoleyoubought.shtml)

Salim
05-02-2003, 12:07 AM
Yeh I saw that&#33; I dont care I dont get it, I know microsoft owns xbox and its like a pc for gaming but what was the point of it to what that guy was talkin about?

the-ninja69
05-02-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@1 May 2003 - 10:50
Xbox is sooooo much better. L@@K at the specs... 733 Mhz P3 procesesor (beats all the other consoles), BUILT IN HD, no stupid 8MB memory cards to buy, controllers with TRIGGERS so u can actually feel like you&#39;re shooting in a FPS, BUILT IN Ethernet card, no extra hardware to buy, and WAAAAAAAYYYY better grafx with the nVidia GPU custom made for Xbox.
gee... which console looks better???motherfucker you really shouldn&#39;t be bragging about a shitty p3 processor man and a built in hd, WOW that&#39;s been in pcs for only 15 or so years&#33; controllers with triggers man, you ever heard of a mouse?? and muthafuck your custom nvidia gpu i got a radeon 9800 pro byotch along with dual 2.8gig xeons, 3 gigs of ecc rdram, and over a terabyte of hd space&#33; ::ownzorz&#33;:: :lol: man xbox looks really stupid now

sure xbox is the best of the consoles but no consoles compare to a good or even mediocre pc&#33; swear to god, i&#39;ve seen max payne run better on a p166 than it does on ps2&#33; :P also the consoles and your tv have builtin framerate limits in them, which sucks

also, more and more awsome games are coming out for xbox. Games like CS for Xbox, Wolfenstien, Halo 2 in 2004, Unreal Champ, Ghost REcon, MechAssault, SPlinter Cell (better than all the other console versions), Rallisport Challenge (Best GUI so far), Brute Force, and soon to come, Vice city and GTA 3.cs has been out for years on pc man, and the craze is falling off so it looks like microshaft&#39;s a little late. wolf came out almost 2 years ago on pc, and you forget that the original wolf3d came out in 1992&#33; (prolly will be better than the xbox wolf :lol:) ut 2003 is already out, ghost recon&#39;s had 2 xpacks, and splinter cell and gta3 OWN all consoles with the higher resolutions

the keyboard/gamepad/mouse control scheme is MUCH better than any console controls - most fps on consoles had to be "flattened" to make it less hard on gamers, but pc versions keep the full environment&#33;

and yes, i know there&#39;s a kb for dc, and probably one coming out for xbox or ps2, but any of you tried using a mouse/kb while sitting on a couch?

the-ninja69, you&#39;re just a faggot fanboy of xbox. its ok that you should stand up for what you think is good, but not flame other systems. xbox has its own merits, but it also sucks in some respects, like its lack of game selection (hopefully will change in future as i&#39;d like to expand to consoles)

go ahead, flame me because i know which system is better. go ahead, flame me because i&#39;m able to afford &#036;8000 comps while you sit you fat ass there in front of your monitor in your taco-stained jeans. go ahead, flame me, but i know im right

peace
Yo dumbass were comparing consoles we frankly dont give a rats ass about your comp. It is irrelavant to the comments i made. How about you stop bragging you fucking whiny ass bitch&#33;

the-ninja69
05-02-2003, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Hellhammer@1 May 2003 - 12:34
uuuummm Ninja,if you r an African-American this doesnt apply,but if u r a typical whitey who thinks hes black &#39;&#39;grow the FUCK UP&#39;&#39;,people like u make me sick to the stomach.U know how embarrassing u guys r,LOL,pathetic actually.and on the comment on xbox,heheheHAHAHAHA,R U JOKING,U R comparing that &#39;thing&#39; to a pc,oh my god.You must be on welfare,or something thats usually what kind of &#39;people&#39; own consoles ,cheap plastic shiiit,my god man i would&#39;nt even let my dog take a crap on one,might ruin a perfectly good piece of do S***. :x :x :x :x :x :x
LOL you make yourslef look like a dumbass. Here we are in Gameworld talking about which "CONSOLE" is the best. Then you start talking shit about the PC. Your the dumb one here. You opinion has nothing to so with topic. Now if you want to talk about PC dumbass go somewhere else. Now if you would like to talk about a console go ahead dumbshit otherwise F*CK OFF.

Also how am i black. UH OH you called me an african american. It is so nice your politically correct. How nice of you. ;)

LOL i am poor your a n00b. I live in a 4 story house on the strand the beach is 10 feet in frot of my house. I am no poor ass. Also i do not care about pc, as long is it works and it can support my daily things i do on it. Now spending 1000 of dollars on the ultimate pc is for n00bs. You comp is outdates in a couple a months.

Console gaming is way more fun. A mouse is dumb as shit. Triggers and thumbsticks are way easier to use and manueaver by far so i think you do not know what the fuck your talking about bitch&#33;

rccola70
05-02-2003, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by haxor41789@1 May 2003 - 19:50

peace
haxor41789, u are one dumb son of a bitch..

we are taking about CONSOLE gaming here, not PC gaming... PC&#39;s were not MEANT For gaming, and who wants to spend money on new upgrades...

and..CS for XBOX is gonnabe way better then the PC version. It has a single player campaign very similar to the upcoming Condition-Zero. Live enabeled so no 28.8k faggot would lag up the whole damn server.

U think XBOX controllers suck for Shooters? WHERE THE HELL WERE U WHEN HALO CAME OUT?? either your hand is too small to handle the controller (get a kiddiecube) or u have arthritis. The demo for wolfenstien for xbox is already out, everyone that&#39;s played it so far has said it&#39;s better then the PC version. It also comes with a pc version of Wolfenstien 3D. AND HELL NO it&#39;s not better than the Xbox version. Ghost recon is great on xbox with Live, and Splinter cell is also the best on Xbox. (read the ign reviews idiot).

and if ninja is a fanboy, so be it but guess what?? WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT PC GAMING HERE&#33; lol &#036;8000 dollar comps? who in hell would need that? O WOW a 400 Mhz comp can surf the internet, play DVD&#39;s and word process just as fine?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH DUAL XEON PROCESSORS? what kinda game/app needs that?

...STFU niglet..

Salim
05-02-2003, 12:27 AM
I never said anyone was poor he was just callin people tat cuz he is an idiot and thinks that pc is the best&#33;

LoP
05-02-2003, 12:37 AM
Gees try to talk to anyone nowadays and they just bite your head off. I only joined this forum to share info, hell what do i know, you seems to know everything with that ego mouth of yours.

BTW , i didnt post anything about you being black.

Black,white,red,yellow it dont matter, your still a dickhead

mYst
05-02-2003, 12:50 AM
Well, I was going to say that since my last post, everone was giving more civilized comments and opinions, but then bulio had to go and say
Fact:ps2 rules
Fact: x box&#39;s only good game is halo.

Bulio, I took the time to look this up for you.
Fact: the qualtiy of being actual

Halo is not Xbox&#39;s only good game. Maybe to you it is, but then that would be an Opinion. Your fact is not actual.

Although I&#39;d like to agree with you on the Gamecube fact of yours, I can&#39;t defend the Xbox and not defend the GC also. Gamecube may have a childish appearance, but its not for newborns. Maybe to you it is, but then that would be an Opinion. Your fact is not actual. :blink:

mYst
05-02-2003, 01:01 AM
Now that I look on to the rest of the posts, no one from him on made any sort of attempt to NOT insult someone whos not supporting their system. Get over it guys.

Hellhammer
05-02-2003, 01:08 AM
Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot&#33;,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, :wacko: :x :w00t:

neilandtracy
05-02-2003, 01:12 AM
This post need&#39;s to end, if this was about consoles only then that would have ended at page 2 were now on page 7 and have 6 pages of useless argueing.. This post need&#39;s to end&#33;&#33; And you guys need to come over and have a beer and hochie and play more games then post&#39;s lol :beerchug:

the-ninja69
05-02-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Hellhammer@1 May 2003 - 17:08
Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot&#33;,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, :wacko: :x :w00t:
LOL you make me laugh. It is amazing that everything seems to amuse you. You must be mentally retarded do be amused be this. Yes your so dumb all you can do is laugh because you don&#39;t make any sense.

rccola70
05-02-2003, 05:52 AM
Originally posted by the-ninja69+2 May 2003 - 02:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the-ninja69 @ 2 May 2003 - 02:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hellhammer@1 May 2003 - 17:08
Oh man i LOVE stirring the pot&#33;,u guys ,lol,this is great entertainment,i feel like im reading a F***** mad magazine.Its amazing how people&nbsp; get so bloody defensive ,hey Ninja ,i could recommend a nice relaxing&nbsp; med,its called Adavan,or Clonazapam ,should help your nerves and your outburst towards trivial shit.check it out ok kid but ask your mommy first though ok, :wacko:&nbsp; :x&nbsp; :w00t:
LOL you make me laugh. It is amazing that everything seems to amuse you. You must be mentally retarded do be amused be this. Yes your so dumb all you can do is laugh because you don&#39;t make any sense. [/b][/quote]
:D

RedRival
05-02-2003, 08:22 AM
We should just stop this Madness
the_ninja69 we understand what you are trying to bring over to us. So if anyone else comments otherwise, just look past it, BECAUSE that is what they think and has absolutely no relevance to you whatsoever.
Yes from where you stand Xbox is God, and technically it is, but that doesn&#39;t give you any right to flametorch the other consoles.

well as for the others, we can just leave this post alone and let it sink to obliviousness. Don&#39;t anyone reply or bump because this is dumb. I have to quote this statement, one man&#39;s meat is another&#39;s poison. So stop playing social engineer and leave those people who have their own comments and thoughts of their &#39;Best&#39; console.

jetje
05-02-2003, 03:22 PM
To all involved in this threat.... That violated the board rulez.. flaming, fowl language etc...

Stop it.... <_<

People can have different opinions on what is good what is best...
No need to fight over these dumb matters. It&#39;s just all personal favoritism. ;)

jetje
05-02-2003, 03:25 PM
damn need to double post to show my other post... :(