PDA

View Full Version : Text Editor Options

DanB
10-24-2004, 01:09 PM
You should change it to standard instead JP :D

{I}{K}{E}
10-24-2004, 01:57 PM
I have turned on the full wysiwig text editor option.

I now have black writing on a very dark gray background. Should it look like this or am I making a schoolboy error of some sort.

Its always gray (wysiwig). Maybe an Admin change this :unsure:

DanB
10-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Maybe an admin could change it so that when you quote a post with a quote in it actually quotes them both :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
10-24-2004, 02:00 PM
Maybe an admin could change it so that when you quote a post with a quote in it actually quotes them both :unsure:

Krohn made it like that. Maybe you can PM him because I don't think he will read this :unsure:

Edit: OOPS krohn has disabled PM :frusty:

DanB
10-24-2004, 02:10 PM
Krohn made it like that. Maybe you can PM him because I don't think he will read this :unsure:

Edit: OOPS krohn has disabled PM :frusty:

:lol: :lol: so helpful

tesco
10-24-2004, 02:12 PM
:lol: :lol: so helpful
:lol:

when's the last time anyone has even seen krohn or rookie online. :blink:

Peerzy
10-24-2004, 02:15 PM

Rookie was online yesterday. Krohn goes through periods of being online for 2 days then fucking off. As for the double quote thing, thats a VB standard thing. Anyway PM Krohn and tell him....wait no don't...you can't YOUR FUCKED!!!!

:dry:

{I}{K}{E}
10-24-2004, 02:16 PM

almost daily but they use Invisible Mode

Peerzy
10-24-2004, 02:18 PM
almost daily but they use Invisible Mode
I see Rookie online alot, and iv seen Krohn on in kinda spells. He was on alot when he was first introduced here and then he went away and then he came back when we moved to VB and now he's gone away. he says that he is doing things behind the scenes however nothing seems to be getting changed unless its IKE doing it. But he can't do everything....

{I}{K}{E}
10-24-2004, 02:21 PM
I see Rookie online alot, and iv seen Krohn on in kinda spells. He was on alot when he was first introduced here and then he went away and then he came back when we moved to VB and now he's gone away. he says that he is doing things behind the scenes however nothing seems to be getting changed unless its IKE doing it. But he can't do everything....

I'm not an admin anymore ;). the last couple of days I was admin I had all options.

I also read that krohn had some private things that were more important than this forum, which I can understand.

Peerzy
10-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I'm not an admin anymore ;). the last couple of days I was admin I had all options.

I also read that krohn had some private things that were more important than this forum, which I can understand.
Why can you not stay admin? You did alot of what the members requested that were not so OMG MAJOR important but each little bit helped. Go back to being admin:)

Peerzy
10-24-2004, 04:30 PM
If this is just turning into a "have a pop at people" thread then please close it.

I've had enough of that.
But i was being nice:unsure:

Virtualbody1234
10-24-2004, 04:48 PM
But i was being nicehttp://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/unsure.gifRight. As usual.http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

I too would like to see what I type into the message box. Right now it's hard to see until I press 'Preview Post'.

tesco
10-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Right. As usual.http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

I too would like to see what I type into the message box. Right now it's hard to see until I press 'Preview Post'.
use the standard editor instead of the wyighwiiopeinhf one. :P

Virtualbody1234
10-24-2004, 05:20 PM
Ok. Switched.

But why is the other mode so dark?

tesco
10-24-2004, 05:37 PM
Mine isn't :blink:

where is it supposed to be black? :unsure:

bigdawgfoxx
10-25-2004, 11:22 AM
So krohn doesnt get on or read our post and we cant pm....thanks lol

manker
10-25-2004, 12:17 PM
There is another admin who is on quite a bit.

PM Entity101, he may be able to help.