PDA

View Full Version : Picture Without Sound

mushmush
03-27-2003, 05:35 PM
I've just finished making a vcd (gangs of new york) using tmpgenc and virtualdub. When i play the vcd the picture is great but theres no sound. i uninstalled and reinstalled tmpgenc and virtualdub and the same problem happened......Anyone got idea's what i'm doing wrong.

accat13
03-27-2003, 11:00 PM
mushmush Posted on 27 March 2003 - 12:35
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just finished making a vcd (gangs of new york) using tmpgenc and virtualdub. When i play the vcd the picture is great but theres no sound. i uninstalled and reinstalled tmpgenc and virtualdub and the same problem happened......Anyone got idea's what i'm doing wrong.  More info req.. did you use vdub to create a wave , did you check the codecs with gspot ,in tmpgenc did you remember to load both video and audio...not trying to upset you just thought the more info the better... ;)

Darth Sushi
03-28-2003, 02:16 PM
Missing sound/picture = missing codec. K-Lite Codec Pack has every codec you'll ever need.

mushmush
03-28-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by accat13@28 March 2003 - 00:00

mushmush Posted on 27 March 2003 - 12:35
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've just finished making a vcd (gangs of new york) using tmpgenc and virtualdub. When i play the vcd the picture is great but theres no sound. i uninstalled and reinstalled tmpgenc and virtualdub and the same problem happened......Anyone got idea's what i'm doing wrong. More info req.. did you use vdub to create a wave , did you check the codecs with gspot ,in tmpgenc did you remember to load both video and audio...not trying to upset you just thought the more info the better... ;)
Thank you for your reply accat13.............Yes i did use virtualdud for the audio and i also loaded both files, i also have the right codec.Just wonder if theres a problem with tmpegnc. I downloaded the panasonic encoder and it worked fine.