PDA

View Full Version : K-lite.tk And K-lite K++ Is Fantastic

Marcus
03-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Hello all,

I downloaded K.lite last weekend and I absolutely love it. I heard about Kazaa and Beacaus I hate Spyware I didn't go anywhere near it.
Then I discoveres this forum and apart from a few or so soiteful people everyone looks great.

If you will welcone me to your board then I will try to become as helpful as the most.

Thanks to all mentioned on the About Kazaa Lite screen for providing the best and easiest to use P2P programs availably

I Know eMule has newer files bunI find it a a bit slow and at times very slow unless it's been on all night

newcster68
03-27-2003, 06:39 PM
U will love it now and hate it later&#33;&#33; lol I seem to be having problems this whole week with download speeds.. THEY SUCK&#33; like 3.55Kb/s or a little higher. What&#39;s up with that? Has KazaaLite gone to slowing the download speeds up again? When I view uploads from someone else they average about 35-45Kb/s more than my download speeds. I even have about 7-8 users i&#39;m downloading from and still really slow downloading. I&#39;m getting to the point where I am getting disgusted... <_<

Anyways, welcome Marcus

Skillian
03-27-2003, 06:39 PM
Welcome to the forum Marcus&#33; :beerchug:

Nice to have you here.

Marcus
03-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Welcome to the forum Marcus&#33;&nbsp;

Nice to have you here.

Thanks to you skillian.

I love the smilies

Originally posted by newcster68@27 March 2003 - 19:39
U will love it now and hate it later&#33;&#33; lol I seem to be having problems this whole week with download speeds.. THEY SUCK&#33; like 3.55Kb/s or a little higher. What&#39;s up with that? Has KazaaLite gone to slowing the download speeds up again? When I view uploads from someone else they average about 35-45Kb/s more than my download speeds. I even have about 7-8 users i&#39;m downloading from and still really slow downloading. I&#39;m getting to the point where I am getting disgusted... <_<

Anyways, welcome Marcus
I&#39;ve notised a few people whose bolt needs tightening, but on the whole this seems like a good place to frequent.

Thanks newcster68 I&#39;ve Posted a util to help you monitor your internet speed HERE (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act=ST&f=17&t=24110)

I think it&#39;s a nice little utility.
Let&#39;s hope the situation inproves tp everyones satisfaction.

I feel certain we will speak again.

Marcus...........

johnboy
03-27-2003, 09:37 PM
B)

Skillian
03-27-2003, 09:40 PM
People, keep your grievances out of the welcome threads please.

jetje
03-27-2003, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by johnboy@27 March 2003 - 23:37
:rolleyes:&nbsp; :rolleyes:
Dear friend, you already posted this in the about our website... people can read it there no double posting please that&#39;s why i deleted it 1st and now edited it. Double posting is reconsidered as being spam.
Also like to say this is a neat thread no need to spoil that with whining. Start complaining to us in pm.
It is really all your own perception. So just relax forgive and forget

edit: cause Skillian beat me to it... But he is right.. thnx m8 :rolleyes:

johnboy
03-27-2003, 09:43 PM
I will forgive once I receive an apology.
I don&#39;t think I deserved what JimF said

jetje
03-27-2003, 09:47 PM
That are 2 independent thoughts i can&#39;t control, so that i can&#39;t do. Just forgive and forget. B)

Btw Marcus welcome, but i think you get a hang real soon around here. :P

johnboy
03-27-2003, 09:53 PM
well, I&#39;ll try to forget. Don&#39;t know about forgive when it was harsh. If you read it you&#39;d see what I was talking about. The funny thing is that no moderators took the situation under control

Yes, Welcome Marcus. Have a good time in the forums :)

Marcus
03-27-2003, 10:39 PM
Looks like I got it wrong johnboy
I think that was bound to happen when an argument of another thread arrives here and the
first few posts of the arguement were deleted.

I,d like to appologise openly even though I&#39;ve been in pm with you.

Sorry mate ,what a mess.

Lets hope it doesn&#39;t go down from here.

And thanks for the welcome.

jetje
03-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Marcus it has nothing to do with you as i already said in a pm to you. It was a matter on another topic.
That why i took it away and had a little chit chat with Johnboy. Please let it rest..

Just feel welcome and forget our posts except the welcome parts of it... B)

Marcus
03-28-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by jetje@28 March 2003 - 00:06
Marcus it has nothing to do with you as i already said in a pm to you. It was a matter on another topic.
That why i took it away and had a little chit chat with Johnboy. Please let it rest..

Just feel welcome and forget our posts except the welcome parts of it...&nbsp; B)

Sorry jetje, I didn&#39;t have any intention of taking it further.
I think It&#39;s all sorted out now.
It won&#39;t happen again.