PDA

View Full Version : [FOOTBALL] Chelsea to sack Mutu

DanB
10-29-2004, 11:39 AM
Go Chelsea :01:

They are making a huge moral stance by sacking Adrian Mutu, who they paid £15.8million for in the summer, for being a cocaine addict.

All this time I thought it was just a random drug test he failed but its actually now been revelaed Chelsea ordered it as they had suspicions about him. They proved right as he has admitted to being a cocaine addict since the start of the year and even played matches while on it.

Really suprised they are sacking him though, I guess they think that sending out this message is more important than the money they are losing. After all they still have to pay his £60,000 a week wages for an as yet undisclosed period of weeks.

manker
10-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Well done indeed :01:

They also sacked Bosnich for a the same thing a few years ago so the news isn't unexpected. It was important to send this message out that drugs will not be tolerated in football, I'm glad he was caught because he always struck me as a whinging primadonna type. He didn't care about Chelsea or their good name or even if they did well. He was only bothered about his 70 grand paycheck at the end of the week.

Playing football while on cocaine would be an experience tho' :lol:

Edit: Oh, 60k was it? My figure was just off the top of my head :unsure:

4play
10-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Im pretty sure if he breaks their contract they dont have to pay him anything.

I just hope they dont go through the rest of the chelsea players otherwise we wont have much of a team left by the end of the season.

bit of a waste of £15 million though.

DanB
10-29-2004, 11:47 AM
The tackles would be flying in :lol:

Seriously though, he will be gutted because he was expecting Chelsea to stand by him during his rehab

4play, I just read it in the paper, it was part of an agreement between the FA and PFA

Cheese
10-29-2004, 12:15 PM
It was when he tried to snort the entire right-hand sideline that first made Chelski suspicious.

DarthInsinuate
10-29-2004, 12:53 PM
It was when he tried to snort the entire right-hand sideline that first made Chelski suspicious.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope in the next Chelsea match we'll get to see someone recreating that Robbie Fowler celebration

Yogi
10-29-2004, 01:13 PM
I say two bad judgement calls by Chelsea.:dry:

Maybe even more.

And think about it, with such a salary doing coke is probably the only way to

really use that amount of money and immediately feel the impact of your

investment.....:D

Throw in some expensive callgirls and a nice suite; there you go!

What Adrian needs is guidance!:cool:

To better cover up his hobbys and use it more to the club's advantage....:rolleyes:

I mean, what do you epect by paying people those amounts of money???:blink:

I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Roman Abramovich likes sniffin' the snow himself.:shifty:

Taking a stance????...http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/style_emoticons/default/huhpmsl.gif

True hypocracy, that is what i think.:(

Yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 01:27 PM
By paying them that amount of money you expect them to dedicate their lives to being professional footballers. Above all else, maybe even family. Their career lasts for 15 years so there is plenty of time for cocaine after they retire.

To condone drug use in football players is tantamount to saying to kids that they can still become excellent football players even if they're drug addicts - which is 100% untrue.

So what if Roman Abrahmovich takes cocaine. So what if I did. It's hypothetical but we're both responsible adults who should keep such habits private and not be influencing younger, more impressionable folk by advocating this practice. There is nothing desirable or praiseworthy about taking cocaise, it is pure hedonism at a cost.

Adrian Mutu is paid to keep to the terms of his contract, he broke those terms so he is sacked. Why should he get more leeway than any other employee in other industries.

With his vast fortune Adrian Mutu has access to all the guidance he needs. He fucked up - let him sort himself out.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Sorry, Manker, you seem to have a hard time following me.....

To better cover up his hobbys and use it more to the club's advantage....:rolleyes:
You thought i meant that???? :lol:

bigboab
10-29-2004, 01:34 PM
True hypocracy.
Yogi
I wont be able to have my siesta this afternoon thinking about that one, Yogi.:blink:

Or was that a case of not a Freudian slip but just a Fre slip, or are you wearing that at the moment?:rolleyes:

manker
10-29-2004, 01:34 PM
You tell me, I thought I understood your post perfectly.

Try not hitting enter twice in the middle of sentences if you wish to convey whatever it is you meant with more clarity.

Edit: Nice fucking edit.

No. I did take the rest of your post at face value though.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 01:45 PM
My point is: Football has hardly to do with football anymore.:(

It is money. And just that.:o

Overpaid brats will fuck up.:dry:

I do not condone coke-use on the job.

Neither do i condone paying people million's for kicking a ball in the right

direction....

What a good example is that for kids who most likely will never reach that,

but yet pay their whole life for tickets/tv-rights to pay those salaries???

Carreer lasts 15 years????

What is wrong with a player working for money after his football career????

What an odd perception people making millions should behave.......

Enron, Ahold, Parmalat, blablabla....

Really....:blink:

Money corrupts. Period.

Yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 01:54 PM
I'm talking of how football players should behave - exactly the same as how other employees should behave. If taking cocaine violated my contract (I don't have one) then I wouldn't take cocaine. If I took it and got caught then I would expect consequences.

How much money is being earned is irrespective. If you sign a contract and breech it then you expect consequences.

Football is big business, therefore the best exponants get paid a lot. It's the same as any industry. A salary cap would be nice but if you tried to apply that to any other industry it would be thought of as ridiculous. Money does corrupt but there is no alternative.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 02:06 PM
I'm talking of how football players should behave - exactly the same as how other employees should behave. If taking cocaine violated my contract (I don't have one) then I wouldn't take cocaine. If I took it and got caught then I would expect consequences.

How much money is being earned is irrespective. If you sign a contract and breech it then you expect consequences.

Football is big business, therefore the best exponants get paid a lot. It's the same as any industry. A salary cap would be nice but if you tried to apply that to any other industry it would be thought of as ridiculous. Money does corrupt but there is no alternative.I totally agree.........:01:

Exept for saying:
there is no alternative.....I know, i'm an idealist, but there is an alternative, just not as long as people

say there isn't......

And once there will be a point the growing gap between poor and rich has

gone too far................

Sadly i think i wil not live to see that mark in evolution.:(

Yogi

Edit: Btw. Salarycaps do happen. Even to the biggest.

Mr. Moberg of Ahold got capped by the press and shareholders after the big

fraud.

manker
10-29-2004, 02:17 PM
:lol: We'll never see a society without money, tho' I agree it is a great concept and one I wouldn't be against. I'm more of a realist, mind :(

As to salary caps, you're right, they do happen in other sports (US Football, baseball and basketball at some point in their histories) as well as in proper Football in the 50s & 60s. I just find the whole concept restrictive.

I think Mr Ahold got his capped cause he was naughty, that's fair enough ;)

Yogi
10-29-2004, 02:30 PM
:lol: We'll never see a society without money, tho' I agree it is a great concept and one I wouldn't be against. I'm more of a realist, mind :(

As to salary caps, you're right, they do happen in other sports (US Football, baseball and basketball at some point in their histories) as well as in proper Football in the 50s & 60s. I just find the whole concept restrictive.

I think Mr Ahold got his capped cause he was naughty, that's fair enough ;)
Nope, came in to clean the mess.

Asked 12 million euro a year. Public outrage> Cap.:01:

Mind, i am a realist.

And an idealist!:01:

Knowing that saying/doing nothing leads to nothing.

Knowing the less than 1% that make 90% of the worlds money love when you

say it is inevitable.

And buy another footballteam to keep the masses happy and provide

themselfes with a new billion dollar toy.

But if your fatalism makes your cocoon feel good, feel free..........:blink:

Yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Oh, I didn't know he was a good guy :blushing:

I also failed to follow the rest of your blurb. Fatalism? stfu.

Ask a Chelsea fan if he is happy. If he is then all is good.

Are Chelsea going to win the league. No. Can they sustain a level of success after he leaves? Possibly. They may end up like Blackburn though. Money does not guarentee success, look at who won the most prestigeous club competition in the world last May.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 02:50 PM
Fatalism? stfu.

most prestigeous club competition ............

Thanks.

I rest my case.

Job well done.

manker
10-29-2004, 03:03 PM
Thanks.

I rest my case.

Job well done.
Really. That makes about as much sense as the rest of your inane babble.

I can understand if you don't wish to use proper English in your posts but please try to be clear. Quoting random sections of my post and trying to convey to the reader a conclusion that is inferred not through prose but only by using the rest of your scattered ideals interspersed throughout this thread is inadequate and can result in only one thing:

:blink:

Cheese
10-29-2004, 03:09 PM
I love the smell of pwnage in the afternoon.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:12 PM
Hiding your lack of insight/substance with rants like those come off pathetic, to

say the least.

[If i cant hack the content, let's go for style/english/etc......]

What a striking resemblance with your brothers in [h]arm, Cheesy and WithPol....

Try again.

Yogi

I can defend the worst criminals with tactics like yours.......

sArA
10-29-2004, 03:13 PM
Really. That makes about as much sense as the rest of your inane babble.

I can understand if you don't wish to use proper English in your posts but please try to be clear. Quoting random sections of my post and trying to convey to the reader a conclusion that is inferred not through prose but only by using the rest of your scattered ideals interspersed throughout this thread is inadequate and can result in only one thing:

Ouch! Oooh you can be sooo prickly sometimes Manker...:lol:

Over to you Yogi....

vidcc
10-29-2004, 03:17 PM
Please give them the sportsworld back ....please please please.

the only sport any hetrosexual man should be watching is womens topless beach volleyball.... not something with 22 men running about in their shorts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:18 PM

Over to you Yogi....
I did allready.

Prickly.......

What a sweet way Manker has brains, but prefers football...........:lol:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Please give them the sportsworld back ....please please please.

the only sport any hetrosexual man should be watching is womens topless beach volleyball.... not something with 22 men running about in their shorts :lol: :lol: :lol:
How about american football????http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/style_emoticons/default/huhpmsl.gif

I mean, does it get any more gay than that????;)

Cheese
10-29-2004, 03:21 PM

Whereas you couldn't "hack the content" but just posted as if you had?

Thanks.

I rest my case.

Job well done.

manker
10-29-2004, 03:22 PM
Hiding your lack of insight/substance with rants like those come off pathetic, to

say the least.

What a striking resemblance with your brothers in [h]arm, Cheesy and WithPol....

Try again.

Yogi

I can defend the worst criminals with tactics like yours.......

I brought up the lack of coherence in your post because of my lack of coherence concerning your post. Why else? I don't care if you misspell every single word so long as I know what you mean.

What are you talking about?

Me mentioning fatalism linked to the most prestigious club competition in the world makes you think that I'm wrong.

Somehow.

This is what I mean by inane. Please be clear in how you came to this odd conclusion and I shall reply in kind and point out where you are in error.

manker
10-29-2004, 03:28 PM
That is reassuring to hear. I find that IRL pub sporting conversations, prickly often gets shortened to prick :crying:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:42 PM
I brought up the lack of coherence in your post because of my lack of coherence concerning your post. Why else? I don't care if you misspell every single word so long as I know what you mean.

What are you talking about?

Me mentioning fatalism linked to the most prestigious club competition in the world makes you think that I'm wrong.

Somehow.

This is what I mean by inane. Please be clear in how you came to this odd conclusion and I shall reply in kind and point out where you are in error.
Glad for you Mr. CheeseD*** came to your rescue.

Soooooo surprising.

Coherent???

Please, you are way too smart to start this crap.

You know what i talk about, but feel the need to defend your cocoon.

Fatalism as in: It will never happen.

As you seem to be in ostrich-mode, i'll wait till you have your cawk back in

before discussing any further boat your precious russian football-club

with it's great recource of............. 10 english players!!!!! Out of 26....:lol:

@Cheese: As allways: Much obliged!!!:blink: :lol: ................

Yogi

Cheese
10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Can you refrain from the insults please Yogi? Even with the aterisks it's still flaming.

We can both point out the flaws in each others arguments without the need for childish name calling.

manker
10-29-2004, 03:48 PM
I'm a Man Utd fan => Objective regarding Chelsea, maybe not Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U..

I know what fatalism is. I know what the most prestigeous club competition in the world is.

I do not understand the connection you made such that me mentioning both proved your point. I am not kidding, your conclusion baffled me hence I did not try to disprove it, I merely asked for clarification. Twice.

Now a third time. What do you mean?

Surely you don't think I need help in asking for clarification. Cheese put his own view down. One I didn't mention, as it happens, but I quite agree with him.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:50 PM
Can you refrain from the insults please Yogi? Even with the aterisks it's still flaming.

We can both point out the flaws in each others arguments without the need for childish name calling.
You are right.

Apologies.

Good point.

yogi

Yogi
10-29-2004, 03:53 PM
I'm a Man Utd fan => Objective regarding Chelsea, maybe not Arsenal, Liverpool or Man U..

I know what fatalism is. I know what the most prestigeous club competition in the world is.

I do not understand the connection you made such that me mentioning both proved your point. I am not kidding, your conclusion baffled me hence I did not try to disprove it, I merely asked for clarification. Twice.

Now a third time. What do you mean?

Surely you don't think I need help in asking for clarification. Cheese put his own view down. One I didn't mention, as it happens, but I quite agree with him.
Can you put that into a question?

Like: what do you mean by....etc????

vidcc
10-29-2004, 03:54 PM
How about american football????http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/style_emoticons/default/huhpmsl.gif

I mean, does it get any more gay than that????;)
hence the bold "only" then stating one specific sport..womens topless beach volleyball

manker
10-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Can you put that into a question?

Like: what do you mean by....etc????
Sure.

You said I was fatalistic. I told you to stfu, indicating that I wasn't.

I also mentioned the most prestigious club football competition in the world.

You quoted both and indicated that this proved your point.

What did you mean? How does this prove your point?

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:09 PM
Sure.

I also mentioned the most prestigious club football competition in the world.

You quoted both and indicated that this proved your point.

What did you mean? How does this prove your point?

So shut the fuck up means: No, i am not????:blink:

I explained fatalist allready, maybe this helps:

Main Entry: fa·tal·ism http://www.m-w.com/images/audio.gif (javascript:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?fatali01.wav=fatalism'))
Pronunciation: -"i-z&m
Function: noun
: a doctrine that events are fixed in advance so that human beings are powerless to change them; also : a belief in or attitude determined by this doctrine

Read your own posts back, if you miss my point.

Okay, my quote about manchester may have been far fetched, but i didn't

see any point in naming that, rather than defense.

I could have made that more clear.

So, that was for the formalities you seem to need.

Why do you keep justifying the obvious odd???

You seem to have brains that reach beyond you trying to make my story

sound incoherent.

I just expected more of you.

Yogi

@Vidcc: It was a lame joke, sorry.

{I}{K}{E}
10-29-2004, 04:18 PM
Go Chelsea :01:

They are making a huge moral stance by sacking Adrian Mutu, who they paid £15.8million for in the summer, for being a cocaine addict.

All this time I thought it was just a random drug test he failed but its actually now been revelaed Chelsea ordered it as they had suspicions about him. They proved right as he has admitted to being a cocaine addict since the start of the year and even played matches while on it.

Really suprised they are sacking him though, I guess they think that sending out this message is more important than the money they are losing. After all they still have to pay his £60,000 a week wages for an as yet undisclosed period of weeks.

The owner of Chelsea has enough money so thats no problem. I wonder if for example a dutch team (dutch clubs dont have that much money) bought him for this amount of money and he is caught on drugs. Is it possible they can get the money back?

manker
10-29-2004, 04:20 PM
So shut the fuck up means: No, i am not????:blink:

I explained fatalist allready, maybe this helps:

Read your own posts back, if you miss my point.

Okay, my quote about manchester may have been far fetched, but i didn't

see any point in naming that, rather than defense.

I could have made that more clear.

So, that was for the formalities you seem to need.

Why do you keep justifying the obvious odd???

You seem to have brains that reach beyond you trying to make my story

sound incoherent.

I just expected more of you.

Yogi

Yes. Shut the fuck up indicates I am in disagreement with any assertion you make which preceeds me saying it. Please note this as it will be useful for the rest of my post.

I already knew what fatalism means - stfu about that.

You have made no quote about Manchester - stfu about that.

How does me not being a fatalist and referring to the European Cup as the most prestigeous competition lead you to the conclusion that you have proven your point?

I am not being obtuse. You are not answering my question.

Answer it and I shall point out how you were mistaken or stfu and admit that there is no way in the world that those two things could ever prove any misguided notion that you have/had.

vidcc
10-29-2004, 04:27 PM
guys guys...... it's just a game

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Okay, you done me in now.

You seem to need a lot of stfu.

I will, but only cos i hate signlanguage.

You [ posing to...] not understanding me and your craving for proof again

say more than i can ever prove.

But remember me: So your statement/my quote was not about Man U?????

You sound like you've been drinking, btw.

If not, sorry, makes me even more concerned.

yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm not actually sure if we're discussing football.

I'm waiting for Yogi to explain what he means. Then I'll probably argue with him. :unsure:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:34 PM
You are right.

This is just a game.:D

Football however is what the world is all about.http://www.rikk-cowsys.com/style_emoticons/default/huhpmsl.gif

manker
10-29-2004, 04:36 PM
Okay, you done me in now.

You seem to need a lot of stfu.

I will, but only cos i hate signlanguage.

You [ posing to...] not understanding me and your craving for proof again

say more than i can ever prove.

But remember me: So your statement/my quote was not about Man U?????

You sound like you've been drinking, btw.

If not, sorry, makes me even more concerned.

yogi

FFS.

No. Porto - a small club with limited funds - won the European Cup. Indicating that money doesn't always matter in football, this was my point.

I've not been drinking. I get easily irritated when people are evasive.

So now do you see why I couldn't understand you, I was not posing. Your point did not make any sense.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:37 PM
I'm not actually sure if we're discussing football.

I'm waiting for Yogi to explain what he means. Then I'll probably argue with him. :unsure:
I did, but you seem to need translation.

Though more likely transplantation .. ... .......

Fill in the blanks.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:45 PM
FFS.

No. Porto - a small club with limited funds - won the European Cup. Indicating that money doesn't always matter in football, this was my point.

I've not been drinking. I get easily irritated when people are evasive.

So now do you see why I couldn't understand you, I was not posing. Your point did not make any sense.Could you please point out to me where i said money buys championships???:blink:

And evasive, please!!!!:(

You get irritated when strongly opiniated people don't get intimidated

by your lack of reading/listening, hence flawed accusations.

I try to read between your lines and respond to what you come off sounding

like.

Did you ever think it could be you being evasive???

Really, if you do have a point, i am the first to acknowledge.

However, up till now all you do is argue for arguments sake, hence my

feeling you were sauced.

Yogi

Yogi
10-29-2004, 04:51 PM
Btw. i'm really off now.

I clearly overestimated you.

My bad.

yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Hang on. You said football is all about money. I said that Porto won the Euro cup.

It's a fair point.

It got skewed because you thought Manchester won the European cup and so posted a reply which made no sense. I asked for clarification of what you meant.

I had to ask 4 times before you mentioned that you thought Man Utd won the European cup. You were clearly being evasive because you didn't know!

Each time you asked something of me, I responded clearly. You did exactly the opposite. You were evasive and it irritated me.

Now you've clarified I can point out where you were wrong. It's here:

YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO WON THE EUROPEAN CUP SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE JUDGED MY POINTS BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION.

I think it's funny :lol:

Edit: You're forcefully arguing in a football thread and you don't know who won the European Cup :lol: :lol:

Edit2: http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/default/glag.gif

DanB
10-29-2004, 05:02 PM
The owner of Chelsea has enough money so thats no problem. I wonder if for example a dutch team (dutch clubs dont have that much money) bought him for this amount of money and he is caught on drugs. Is it possible they can get the money back?

From who? :unsure:

They can't claim it back off the club they paid it too, its not their fault. I really don't think they'd be able to try and claim it back from the player either

Yogi
10-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Hang on. You said football is all about money. I said that Porto won the Euro cup.

It's a fair point.

It got skewed because you thought Manchester won the European cup and so posted a reply which made no sense. I asked for clarification of what you meant.

I had to ask 4 times before you mentioned that you thought Man Utd won the European cup. You were clearly being evasive because you didn't know!

Each time you asked something of me, I responded clearly. You did exactly the opposite. You were evasive and it irritated me.

Now you've clarified I can point out where you were wrong. It's here:

YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO WON THE EUROPEAN CUP SO YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE JUDGED MY POINTS BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION.

I think it's funny :lol:

Edit: You're forcefully arguing in a football thread and you don't know who won the European Cup :lol: :lol:

Edit2: http://moderation.forumflash.com/style_emoticons/default/glag.gifSorry, but i am a big footballfan.

Been following football closely since '68.

Seen about 45 european matches, mostly Ajax.

Still follow football around the globe, incl. england.

Again, show me where i said i thought Man won the Champion's Leauge.

You keep making my point: You don't read!!!!

Yogi

Edit 3: Your edit 2 mostly reflects on yourself.

DanB
10-29-2004, 05:13 PM
The Champions League had nothing to do with it, it was the European Cup that is being disputed :rolleyes:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 05:15 PM
The Champions League had nothing to do with it, it was the European Cup that is being disputed :rolleyes:
By whom??

Did i dispute anything of the likes???

manker
10-29-2004, 05:16 PM
So your statement/my quote was not about Man U?????

My statement/Your quote is what I wanted clarified.

look at who won the most prestigeous club competition in the world last May

That was about Porto. Not Man United. The most prestigeous club competition in the World is The European Cup.

Am I going too fast?

DanB
10-29-2004, 05:17 PM
By whom??

Did i dispute anything of the likes???

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=899805&postcount=47

In red :)

Yogi
10-29-2004, 05:24 PM
My statement/Your quote is what I wanted clarified.

That was about Porto. Not Man United. The most prestigeous club competition in the World is The European Cup.

Am I going too fast?

You obviously were.

Sorry.

I obviously got confused along the way.

But my bad truly.

Makes most of my statements regarding your reading too silly for words................

Could you please repeat your edit 2 infinitely??? [in my direction.....]

Again: my apologies.

Though i also feel sorry it totally clouded the original discussion.

Yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 05:31 PM
Ahh, Yogi, you're a good bloke. I feel a bit bad cause I do get het up when frustrated and maybe I was OTT.

I also feel bad because I know I won't learn from it :rolleyes:

Yogi
10-29-2004, 05:40 PM
Ahh, Yogi, you're a good bloke. I feel a bit bad cause I do get het up when frustrated and maybe I was OTT.

I also feel bad because I know I won't learn from it :rolleyes:Back at you!!

And don't feel bad, if i couldn't take the heat i shouldn't be playing with fire...:blink:

You getting heated up is all natural.

And you do learn.

As long as you stay openminded and willing to listen to others,

even if they sound wooly like me.

Been there, done that.

I just feel sorry when an argument gets lost in technicalities (http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=technicalities).

Where were we??:lol: :lol: :lol:

yogi

manker
10-29-2004, 05:47 PM
:lol: :lol:

I don't know where we were, I've no real desire to go back either ... I love playing/watching/talking about football and refuse to believe it is all about money, cause that isn't why I do it.

Thirty quid on a cold Saturday morning doesn't inspire me to turn out, I can tell you :D

Cheese
10-29-2004, 05:56 PM
The important question is will we be seeing Mutu on Oprah any time soon?

Yogi
10-29-2004, 06:01 PM
:lol: :lol:

I don't know where we were, I've no real desire to go back either ... I love playing/watching/talking about football and refuse to believe it is all about money, cause that isn't why I do it.

Thirty quid on a cold Saturday morning doesn't inspire me to turn out, I can tell you :D
It did me!!!

Though i only got paid if we won.

Till i discovered girls.

And booze.

So i became referee.

To get yelled at by boys who thought they were it all.

I got nicknamed red-fairy......

Etc, etc.

Yogi
10-29-2004, 06:02 PM
The important question is will we be seeing Mutu on Oprah any time soon?
Good question.

Maybe accompanied by G8????:lol: