PDA

View Full Version : Importing KaZaa downloads into another p2p

kaipu
10-30-2004, 06:20 AM
Hi everybody

Around 4 weeks back I started downloading 2 movies "Coffee and Cigarettes" and "Intermission" on "eMule Plus 1o" only after searching for them on "KaZaa Lite K++ 2.4.3" and not getting any results.

After about a couple of days I thought that eMule will take a lot of time to download these movies so I went back to KaZaa and searched for the movies for a longer period of time.

After about 6 hours of searching I had around 8 results for Coffee and Cigarettes so I started downloading the file.

But It has been 4 weeks and its only 232 MB downloaded out of 700.
I seldom gets connected to a user having the file.

On a well spreaded file I normally get downloading speed of 8 KB average.
I tried all sort ot things to get it going but it just refuses to download.
I leave KaZaa open at night searching for the same file and also leave KaZaa Download Acceleraotr open.

Now Can anybody please tell me :
Is there any way that I can Export my partial KaZaa downloads to another p2p program or get this file going by anyway possible ?????????

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2004, 06:25 AM
ares <_<

kaipu
10-30-2004, 06:55 AM
ares <_<

Can you please explain it how to do it using Ares

I have AresLite installed on my system but its patial files are different from KaZaa's.

Please help.

ziggyjuarez
10-30-2004, 09:19 AM
Can you please explain it how to do it using Ares

I have AresLite installed on my system but its patial files are different from KaZaa's.

Please help.just try downloading a new file:unsure: i have cable so no propblem 4 me:01:

kaipu
11-01-2004, 04:01 AM
just try downloading a new file:unsure: i have cable so no propblem 4 me:01:

Why don't you download these movies for me.

C'mon I gotta problem here look at it from my point of view not from your cable connection.

Tifosi
11-01-2004, 04:17 AM
Download the patch from http://www.patience.com