PDA

View Full Version : argh, what a situation

dwightfry
10-30-2004, 08:49 PM
ah man...just had to share my situation with someone...

Tonight I'm having a halloween party. My ex-fiance will be there with her new boyfriend. My date will be there with her boyfriend. And the chick that I REALLY like, (seriously, coolest person I've met in a long time), will be there with her boyfriend. I can't wait to get to that DIAZ!!!!

bigboab
10-30-2004, 08:57 PM
You have lost me there Dwight.

My date will be there with her boyfriend :blink:

100%
10-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Too much choice
yet not allowed to have any of them

ethics?

Rat Faced
10-30-2004, 09:32 PM
ethics?

He doesnt appear to have any...
:blink:

erm... personal ethics that is... :blushing:

Jon L. Obscene
10-30-2004, 09:50 PM
So you're having a halloween party and you invited a load of people who will make you feel uncomfortable? :blink:

I think I missed something here :huh:

Have a good night anyway :)

Jonno :cool:

vidcc
10-30-2004, 09:53 PM
ethics?
ethics?????? don't talk to us about ethics..... most of our estates are there

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_pictures/compdiff/uppercla.jpg

:lol: :lol:

Jon L. Obscene
10-30-2004, 10:09 PM
ethics?????? don't talk to us about ethics..... most of our estates are there

:lol: :lol: :lol: :01:

Jonno :cool:

vidcc
10-30-2004, 10:40 PM
i guess just the british will understand that one:shifty:

ZaZu
10-30-2004, 10:42 PM
i guess just the british will understand that one:shifty:
Ok...so thats why I didn't get it :P

dwightfry
10-31-2004, 03:21 PM
The party was co-hosted with a friend of mine so I couldn't be picky. Besides, I'm still good friends with my ex, She's going to have other relationships, I can't hide from it. My date was also just a good friend of mine. Her boyfriend is nothing like my friends. There is no way he was going to dress up for halloween so Eve asked me to go with her. We were pirates. I was one sexy bitch! And as for Jess....aaaaah man. If ever there was somebody made for me, it's her. She continues moving above and beyond the 'cool' threshold.

I'm kinda curious on how this situation reflects badly on my ethics though. I think that you should stay friends with ex's....that's good ethics if you ask me. My date was just a friend of mine, don't understand the problem there. Date doesn't mean relationship. And if I had it my way, Jess' boyfriend wouldn't have been there (he's ALWAYS there), but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to hang out with her. That would just be stupid.