PDA

View Full Version : Movie screenshot taker

Hunted
10-30-2004, 11:59 PM
How come when I press Print Screen while watching a movie, then paste + save it in Paint, it does not take the screen shot. Is there a program to take a screen shot while watching a movie?

tesco
10-31-2004, 12:02 AM
I know that with nvdvd (nvidia media player) you can click a button that takes a screenshot but im not sure of any programs that take screenshots of video. :(

orcutt989
10-31-2004, 12:05 AM
It is a copyright protection thing. Use a program such as VirtualDub, which is free, to look at each frame of a video file. With this you can take screenshots of whatever frame you want. Or you could upload the file into flash, and export it as a gif.

Hunted
10-31-2004, 12:08 AM
Alright, thanks, downloading VirtualDub

Ugh, I have to convert the file, since it will not with with Real Media files... now to look for a converter program

Hunted
10-31-2004, 12:30 AM
Yeah, I know double posting, but... I found a program that can take screenshots for alot of video files. I found it while I was searching for a program to convert from rmvb to another file type, but the program I found allowed me to take a screenshot. The name of the program is EO Video, here is a guide for it: http://www.videohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212204

Tifosi
10-31-2004, 12:39 AM
BSPlayer > Press P :)

edit: Then look in your BSPlayer directory (usually C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\bsplayer)

Formula1
10-31-2004, 02:07 AM
How come when I press Print Screen while watching a movie, then paste + save it in Paint, it does not take the screen shot. Is there a program to take a screen shot while watching a movie?

media player classic can take movie screen shots , i go to ->File -> Save Image

RealitY
10-31-2004, 03:01 AM

edit: Then look in your BSPlayer directory (usually C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\bsplayer)
Thats been the easiest Ive used also...

tesco
10-31-2004, 03:04 AM

Thanks for the tip. :)