PDA

View Full Version : Halo 2

{I}{K}{E}
10-31-2004, 12:09 PM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008J7NZ.01-A23NLORBGXOLEO.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Halo™ 2 is the sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2, the saga continues as Master Chief—a genetically enhanced super-soldier—is the only thing standing between the relentless Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.

Please keep all Halo 2 stuff in this topic.

ziggyjuarez
10-31-2004, 12:10 PM
Can you say...GAY:lol: jk

Peerzy
10-31-2004, 12:14 PM
From what iv been hearing, the end sucks. Its way to shor. Levels are smaller than H1. People are saying massive disappointment. However online is spose to be much better.

Celerystalksme
10-31-2004, 12:23 PM
9 Days to go (FOR THOSE DECENT PEOPLE WHO COULD WAIT A COUPLE OF WEEKS!!!!)

SingaBoiy
10-31-2004, 12:46 PM
LMAO... I was playing the English version and one of the Elites said

"Dont be afraid... I have a banana for you"

:lol:

h121589
10-31-2004, 12:47 PM

Peerzy
10-31-2004, 12:47 PM
Can someone some up what happened in number 1? I only played the firsdt 3 levels.

Celerystalksme
10-31-2004, 01:20 PM
You kill thousands of aliens...

the end :)

SingaBoiy
10-31-2004, 02:16 PM
We went to a planet that had the first halo (a giant weapon), figured out what it was and destroyed it.

cpt_azad
10-31-2004, 07:59 PM

LMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: that's awesome :lol:

asmithz
10-31-2004, 09:28 PM
From what iv been hearing, the end sucks. Its way to shor. Levels are smaller than H1. People are saying massive disappointment. However online is spose to be much better.

Yeah it is kinda disapointing. Levels are small as in there easy to complete, but they are big and some look very good. Online play is ok, to play a couple matches, then wait awhile to play again to enojoy it.

bagofeyes
10-31-2004, 10:13 PM
So overhyped again, like the original?

asmithz
10-31-2004, 10:21 PM
So overhyped again, like the original?

Yes, and no

I would say that this one by far is better then the first, just isnt fun after playing to long. I played it for hours before getting bored. Its just not one of those games you can keep playing for to long. Halo fans wont get bored of it, i am not so i did. Same as the first one.

bagofeyes
10-31-2004, 11:18 PM
I got bored so quickly with the first one, because of all the levels being just cut and pasted over and over again

silent h3ro
10-31-2004, 11:19 PM
YESS!!!! MY INTERnet works again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Now to download Halo2!!!!!:D :D :D :w00t:

asmithz
10-31-2004, 11:22 PM
I got bored so quickly with the first one, because of all the levels being just cut and pasted over and over again

Then you'll probly get bored of this one, seem like they worked on storyline graphics more then gameplay. It does have more varity the the first tho.

@HardcoreGamer, congrats :afro:

krome
11-01-2004, 12:35 AM
whats going to be everybody's 1st thing to do when you get this game into your XBOX... on release date....>

you going to play single to u finish game ?

or

you going to play multiplayer online or with friend ?

me im going to play though the whole game then play online.........

silent h3ro
11-01-2004, 12:41 AM
im going to play though the whole game then play online.........Same here. I have a half-day off school on Tuesday, thats when i'll play it. :D

NeoTheOne
11-01-2004, 01:36 AM
im a crazy HALO fan lol and any ending WILL be a good one and to this day i still play halo more than any other game i have for XBOX

silent h3ro
11-01-2004, 01:56 AM
im a crazy HALO fan lol and any ending WILL be a good one and to this day i still play halo more than any other game i have for XBOX Once again, same here. :) I've played and beaten every level, every difficulty in the single player at least 10 times in the first Halo. For me the multiplayer dide'nt even exist. :wacko: :shifty: :01:

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 01:23 AM
everyone in my school is going insane. most of the junior boys are considering ditching nov 9 so they can play halo2 for a whole day. wat's the bloody point? its not like they can beat it in 1 day.

silent h3ro
11-02-2004, 01:24 AM
But they can play it. :) Its kinda the same at my school.

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 01:26 AM
But they can play it. :) Its kinda the same at my school.

most of them are gonna line up at the 12:00 am sale of halo 2 the nite b4. i'd join the line if i had an xbox. sigh

silent h3ro
11-02-2004, 01:29 AM
most of them are gonna line up at the 12:00 am sale of halo 2 the nite b4. i'd join the line if i had an xbox. sigh U should get an Xbox. Its worth it. Buy a modded one from Singaboiy like I did. :01: Then u can dl all ur games. :D

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 01:30 AM
U should get an Xbox. Its worth it. Buy a modded one from Singaboiy like I did. :01: Then u can dl all ur games. :D
how much?

silent h3ro
11-02-2004, 01:32 AM
how much? Uh, his price now is $330 I think (with a 200GB hdd). Its worth over $3000 though because of all the games.

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 01:35 AM
Uh, his price now is $330 I think (with a 200GB hdd). Its worth over $3000 though because of all the games.

impressive. $330's too much. can i get it with no games installed? cuz i can dl my own. but i just spent most of my pocket $ on a iriver h320, so i prob won't buy an xbox anytime soon

silent h3ro
11-02-2004, 01:37 AM
impressive. $330's too much. can i get it with no games installed? cuz i can dl my own. but i just spent most of my pocket $ on a iriver h320, so i prob won't buy an xbox anytime soon U can ask him that. I'm not sure if he charged me for the games or not. Hes a very good seller though, he will guide u the whole way.

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 01:42 AM
U can ask him that. I'm not sure if he charged me for the games or not. Hes a very good seller though, he will guide u the whole way.
i'll ask him l8er

dsa16
11-02-2004, 01:57 AM
it's to expensive to play halo 2

abu_has_the_power
11-02-2004, 02:00 AM
it's to expensive to play halo 2
y is that? a regular xbox costs $150 ish

silent h3ro
11-02-2004, 02:38 AM
it's to expensive to play halo 2 Free is'nt too bad. :01:

cpt_azad
11-02-2004, 03:47 AM
Free is'nt too bad. :01:

Afronaut
11-02-2004, 06:04 AM
If its digital, its on the net.

;)

Celerystalksme
11-02-2004, 10:28 AM
I have to pay AUS$95 for my copy of Halo 2 L.E.

so i think you should stop all ur fkn complaining

Peerzy
11-02-2004, 10:27 PM
When i do the DVD9 to DVD5 trick it isnt mking the file any smaller its still 4.6gb and won't burn. I creates a folder called Extracted and a new ISO however when the CMD box closes both get deleated. Any ideas?

silent h3ro
11-03-2004, 12:46 AM
Wow, I just played the sigle player campain 8 hours strait. :wacko: I need to do my homework now. :ermm:

colt45joe
11-03-2004, 01:33 AM
so you beat it then.

silent h3ro
11-03-2004, 01:37 AM
so you beat it then. Actually 6 hours, my bad. :1eye:

Smith
11-03-2004, 01:41 AM
Wow, I just played the sigle player campain 8 hours strait. :wacko: I need to do my homework now. :ermm:

HCG

you never fail to amaize me on your nerdy-ness :cool:

silent h3ro
11-03-2004, 01:49 AM
HCG

you never fail to amaize me on your nerdy-ness :cool::lol: :01:
NERDZ RUL3!!! :cool2:

Peerzy
11-03-2004, 03:43 PM
When i do the DVD9 to DVD5 trick it isnt mking the file any smaller its still 4.6gb and won't burn. I creates a folder called Extracted and a new ISO however when the CMD box closes both get deleated. Any ideas?
Anyone?

Wolfmight
11-03-2004, 10:54 PM
Can you say...GAY:lol: jk

Mutha Fpphhh.

*pow* *pow* *pow*
oh shhhhhh sorry

silent h3ro
11-03-2004, 10:57 PM
Anyone? Make a separate thread. You will prolly get answers.

colt45joe
11-04-2004, 02:14 AM
where do i get this!?

Halo.2.DVD5.Kit.PROPER.READNFO.XBOX-GGS

i need it to make the english version of halo 2 burnable...

asmithz
11-04-2004, 02:34 AM
where do i get this!?

Halo.2.DVD5.Kit.PROPER.READNFO.XBOX-GGS

i need it to make the english version of halo 2 burnable...

hxxp://www.crackfoo.com/xbox/Halo.2.DVD5.Kit.PROPER.READNFO.XBOX-GGS/

colt45joe
11-04-2004, 02:52 AM
eh, ok im lost...it just makes a new iso image that is 704 kb bigs..what do i do?

Peerzy
11-04-2004, 07:31 PM
eh, ok im lost...it just makes a new iso image that is 704 kb bigs..what do i do?
Im having same problem.

silent h3ro
11-04-2004, 10:25 PM
Halo 2 :01:

Smith
11-04-2004, 11:12 PM
:lol: :01:
NERDZ RUL3!!! :cool2:

nerds are nerds!

silent h3ro
11-05-2004, 09:47 PM
God I love this game. :) :)

Peerzy
11-05-2004, 10:01 PM
No one can help me?

silent h3ro
11-05-2004, 10:04 PM
No one can help me? I'll research and see if I find anything.

silent h3ro
11-05-2004, 10:17 PM
Peerzy, did u try using Nero yet and overburning it?

SingaBoiy
11-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Put the game in the folder with the other files. Run the batch file and let it do its work. Also, the filename of the image has to be right. I think its diff-h2 or some shit.

Peerzy
11-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Put the game in the folder with the other files. Run the batch file and let it do its work. Also, the filename of the image has to be right. I think its diff-h2 or some shit.
Done that!!! The batch runs fine but at the end the file is still to large ried 3 different types of disc and 3 different programs, tried overburning.

SingaBoiy
11-05-2004, 11:19 PM
The extract the image and delete some files yourself. Then make an xiso.

Peerzy
11-06-2004, 01:17 AM
Delete 'some' files? Like the HALO_YOU_NEED_THIS_FILE_TO_PLAY.RPA file :P ?

SingaBoiy
11-06-2004, 02:42 AM
No, like dashupdate, update.xbe, you might be able to delete attractions or credits if you really need to. Maybe not credits it'll prob freeze the game when you beat it. (If you beat it)

asmithz
11-06-2004, 11:00 AM
Create a text file rename it to the file name and the ext. and it will read it as empty and move on.

silent h3ro
11-06-2004, 04:33 PM
SingaBoiy showed me this. It might help ur problem peerzy. :cool: http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?m=nfo&id=79606

Peerzy
11-06-2004, 04:50 PM
Do i just deleat them or do i have to make a file with the same name that like 1kb big~

silent h3ro
11-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Just take out dashupdate.xbe.

cpt_azad
11-07-2004, 11:14 PM
It's finally here and 3 hours overdue (sorry, was a sleep):

Gamespot:

Gameplay - 10
Graphics - 9
Sound - 10
Value - 9
Tilt - 9

9.4 Superb, Editor's Choice

Halo 2, the long-awaited sequel to one of the most widely praised, most influential first-person shooters ever created, has a very tough act to follow. Fortunately, it's built on a foundation that's as strong as they come. The game's success was preordained--publisher Microsoft tallied more than 1.5 million Halo 2 preorders in the weeks leading up to the game's release, which demonstrates just how confident Halo's fans are in the sequel's quality. But how is it, really? The good news is, the sequel to the Xbox's defining action game is an absolutely superb, fully featured game, boasting an excellent presentation, a highly replayable campaign, and the greatest, most complete online multiplayer component in a console shooter yet. A surprisingly disappointing story and a fairly short single-player portion are noticeable shortcomings, but there's just so much breadth of content in Halo 2, and the action itself is so outstanding, that there can be no denying its quality. Overall, it's one of the very best action games available.

It's good to see you, Master Chief.
There are several reasons why the original Halo ranks up there with a very small number of other first-person shooters as one of definitive games in the genre. For one thing, Halo succeeded at establishing a cohesive, memorable, and original science-fiction universe. For another, the Master Chief, Halo's cybernetic protagonist, made a great hero. A fearless, enigmatic man, the Chief could succeed where pure flesh-and-blood humans could not, and guiding him to victory against the alien menace known as the Covenant, as well as the parasitic creatures called the Flood, made for a gripping story and an intense and satisfying gameplay experience.

Halo's gameplay was amazing in that it seamlessly integrated top-notch first-person shooting with incredibly fun third-person vehicular sequences and outstanding friendly and enemy artificial intelligence. The game's subtle innovations--the tactical consequences of such things as having recharging energy shields, being able to carry only a couple of weapons at a time, the ability to throw powerful grenades in between shots, and the option of dishing out fierce melee attacks--also did a lot to differentiate Halo from other shooters, and proceeded to influence subsequent games. Halo's multiple, well-balanced difficulty settings, two-player cooperative campaign option, and assorted multiplayer modes also ensured that the game had tons of lasting appeal. All these factors contributed to the game's well-deserved success, and they're all back in Halo 2. For the most part, the sequel takes an "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" approach to its gameplay--everything that you loved about Halo's action is back in full effect here. At the same time, the handful of new additions in Halo 2 are well thought out and well implemented, enriching the gameplay and making it seem fresh but still familiar.

Everything that you maybe didn't love about Halo is pretty much back, too. Let's face it: Halo was an incredible game, but some aspects of it were relatively weak. Most notably, many players felt that the game's occasionally repetitive level designs undermined the action, such as when the Master Chief squared off against the Flood in the infamous Library level. Also, though the game's visuals were terrific in the heat of battle, Halo's cinematic cutscenes using the game's 3D engine left a lot to be desired--they looked decidedly rough when compared with the rest of the game. These shortcomings rear their heads again in Halo 2, at least during the game's campaign. Some of the in-engine cutscenes are kind of ugly, though they're much better than those of the original. Meanwhile, the action itself is as dynamic and intense as ever, to the point where it can be tons of fun to replay the same sequence over and over, since you'll find that the friendly and enemy forces you'll be battling with will never act quite the same way twice. However, Halo 2's campaign--though it features a number of memorable, spectacular set pieces--frequently boils down to straight-up run-and-gun corridor crawls, one after another.

Halo 2 plays much like its three-year-old predecessor, and the gameplay's just as fun and intense as ever. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
All your attention tends to get concentrated on the action itself, partly because the action is just so good but also because there's often little of interest in the game's environments. The level design is quite striking at times--you'll find yourself stopping just to gaze at the architecture--but it's occasionally monotonous enough to be confusing. You'll sometimes wander aimlessly for a few minutes, unable to tell which way is forward and which way is backward, until you happen upon the next signs of enemy resistance. Basically, the campaign is still a linear series of shootouts, some of which are open-ended enough to afford you the ability to choose from multiple weapons or vehicles, and some of which are more rigid. If the Flood levels of Halo didn't bother you, then you probably won't mind the similar sequences in Halo 2. If you don't fondly recall those bits of the first game, though, you might find yourself frustrated that Halo 2 follows a similar formula.

Even the content of Halo 2's campaign isn't significantly different from that of the first game. Prepare to take on many of the same foes in many of the same types of situations and locales. Of course, the game does take you into some new territory and pits you against some new threats (such as some hard-to-hit flying enemies and an enormous spiderlike Covenant battle tank), and sure enough, these sequences turn out to be some of the best bits of the campaign. Early on, for instance, you'll be defending Earth itself from a Covenant assault, rampaging through the war-torn streets on foot, at the wheel (or the mounted turret) of a Warthog 4x4, or in the belly of a devastating Scorpion battle tank. All this is thrilling. Yet while it's hard to imagine a better setup for Halo 2's action than putting the fate of Earth's defense in your hands, the game turns out to have other intentions, and rather suddenly changes gears after just a few hours.
Page 1 of 4, go read the rest of it and watch the video review at:
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/review.html

Gamespy:

5 out of 5

It's here. The long wait is finally over, as Xbox owners will be able to stroll into their local game shop on Tuesday to pick up what might be the most highly anticipated game of all time. For the last three years, speculation and rumors have been all over the internet, every screenshot and video has been obsessively analyzed, and still people want to know more about Halo 2. The game's developer, Bungie, has done a masterful job of teasing the audience, offering up just enough information to keep them clambering for more. Now that it's finally here, there's one final question: was it worth the wait? In a word, yes. In two words, hell yeah!

For those of you who have just awoken from your coma, Halo 2 is the sequel to the most popular Xbox game of all time, which launched with the system and went on to redefine what gamers should expect from a console shooter. In some ways, though, calling Halo 2 a sequel lessens the importance of the game, which will undoubtedly stand as the greatest Xbox game of all time. Like the films "The Godfather 2" and "Aliens", Halo 2 is superior to its predecessor in many ways, impressively building on the universe introduced in the first game. Although most of the talk on game forums is about dual wielding, vehicle jacking, and other additions to the gameplay, nothing is more impressive than the game's story.

From the opening cutscene, all the way through to the end of the game, the folks at Bungie have crafted a tale that grabs you by throat and never lets go. In the first game, the story took a backseat to the fantastic action sequences, and although there were some interesting elements, the tale was essentially one of survival. It was effective, but I usually felt like the cutscenes were only in place to give you a break between battles. However, in Halo 2, the storyline is the centerpiece of the game, and you'll find that your fighting will serve as a vehicle to advance the plot, which has enough twists, turns, and surprises to keep you riveted from start to finish.

The game begins shortly after the final events of Halo, and everyone's favorite Spartan is finally getting a chance to relax onboard one of the human ships. During a medal ceremony, however, the dreaded Covenant begin to attack Earth, and Master Chief springs back into action. After performing some amazing feats of derring-do, the Chief ends up on Earth, only to find that ... wait, what am I doing? I'm sorry, but I just can't tell you any more. The less you know about the plot of the game, the better your experience will be. When I played through for the first time, I was completely engrossed as the story slowly unfolded before me. There's a reason that Bungie has taken such care in keeping the plot a secret, and I'm certainly not going to be the one to ruin it for everyone. You can be sure, however, that the writing is top-notch, from the story itself to the chatter on the battlefield. There are an estimated 17,000 lines of dialogue in the game, so you're guaranteed to hear something different every time you play.
Page of 1 of 4, go read the rest at:
http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/halo-2/564301p1.html

Gamestats:

9.7 and "Popularity Gauge": 99.7 (#2 ranking) http://www.gamestats.com/objects/482/482228/?ui=gamefinder

Looking good so far....

S!X
11-07-2004, 11:31 PM
:crazy:

Peerzy
11-08-2004, 12:13 AM
1UP - 10
EGM - 10
Eurogamer - 9
GameSpot - 9.4
GameSpy - 5/5
GMR - 10
IGN - 9.8
Telefragged - They liked it
Voodoo Extreme - I loved it
XBN - 10

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 12:44 AM
:crazy::huh:

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 12:46 AM
why is mofos under moderation?

silent h3ro
11-08-2004, 01:10 AM
:crazy: Wtf is that for? Are u dising Halo 2? :no:

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Wtf is that for? Are u dising Halo 2? :no:
i say we hunt him down :ph34r:

lee551
11-08-2004, 02:24 AM
thanks for the reviews! :D

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 02:27 AM
Your welcome :)

S!X
11-08-2004, 02:32 AM
i say we hunt him down :ph34r: :ph34r: :crazy:

lee551
11-08-2004, 02:38 AM
i'm really enjoying the gamespot video review. 17 mins :o

silent h3ro
11-08-2004, 03:39 AM
i say we hunt him down :ph34r: lol Agreed. :ph34r: :01: :devil: :whistling

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 04:15 AM
i'm really enjoying the gamespot video review. 17 mins :o
up, even tho it gives some "spoilers" away, but who cares :P

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 04:50 AM
Proof that GameSpot is biased (hey i love GTA too, Vice City kicked ass and so does SA, but what's fair is fair, don't cross that line):

GTA - SA:

Gameplay -10
Graphics - 8
Sound - 9
Value - 10
Tilt - 10

FINAL SCORE: 9.6

Now Halo 2 (take notice of the individual scores in the diff. parts, eg. tilt, value, etc.):

Halo 2:

Gameplay - 10
Graphics - 9
Sound - 10
Value - 9
Tilt - 9

FINAL SCORE: 9.4

can anyone say WTF?

It's a tie, sorta, because Halo2 scores more in Graphics and Sound, and SA scores more in Tilt and Value. So SA should have 9.4 OR Halo2 should have 9.6. Take your pick, just my 2 cents.

Busyman
11-08-2004, 04:53 AM
Damn, if I was pressed I'd go pick it up right now (after midnight).

Since I'm not, I'll just pick it up tomorrow at Toys R Us or whatever without even reserved it. :dry:

You'll get it soon enough guys.
;)

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 04:54 AM
about my last post (biased GS), note also that the scores b/w SA and H2 differentiate by only .1 (for graphics/sound and tilt/value)

silent h3ro
11-08-2004, 05:53 AM
Proof that GameSpot is biased (hey i love GTA too, Vice City kicked ass and so does SA, but what's fair is fair, don't cross that line):

GTA - SA:

Gameplay -10
Graphics - 8
Sound - 9
Value - 10
Tilt - 10

FINAL SCORE: 9.6

Now Halo 2 (take notice of the individual scores in the diff. parts, eg. tilt, value, etc.):

Halo 2:

Gameplay - 10
Graphics - 9
Sound - 10
Value - 9
Tilt - 9

FINAL SCORE: 9.4

can anyone say WTF?

It's a tie, sorta, because Halo2 scores more in Graphics and Sound, and SA scores more in Tilt and Value. So SA should have 9.4 OR Halo2 should have 9.6. Take your pick, just my 2 cents.Did u see that in the forum by anychance???

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 06:02 AM
gamespot forum? not exactly, but someone hinted at it so i checked it out. i don't really go to gamespot much, especially the forums. i only go there for the movies/video clips and screenies. I have to admit, some of there reviews were good, but this is kinda BS.

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 06:04 AM
nice sig btw, i love it lol

silent h3ro
11-08-2004, 06:09 AM
nice sig btw, i love it lol Thx, i just made it. :D Yea, Gamespot does have pretty shitty reviews though. :( Btw, Greg Kassavin is fat, bald and no one likes him. ;)

cpt_azad
11-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Thx, i just made it. :D Yea, Gamespot does have pretty shitty reviews though. :( Btw, Greg Kassavin is fat, bald and no one likes him. ;)

now theres something i think everyone can agree with :)

cpt_azad
11-09-2004, 02:15 AM
how's the GUI like in this one? can't wait, i was tempted so many times to download, but it's finally here, tomorrow kick ass :D:D:D:D

lee551
11-09-2004, 03:17 AM
i am thinking of buying an xbox just for halo 2. :D

ofbz
11-09-2004, 05:50 AM
well guys... this is it.... the release date...

its 1:00 am here on the us east coast... and prolly some little prick has on his hands that shiny new halo 2 SE box... and that new booklet that smells so good when you first open it... lucky bastards!!!! :angry:

on my part... i pre-ordered, but apparently there was something wrong with my credit card info.... found out too late... and decided to cancel the order...

but WHY??? you say... well...im gonna go buy it tomorrow morning at at game store (i just found out it was there...:P) near my house... they open at 9 am...

next time i post here... i'll have my halo2 SE in my hands.... so.. c'ya... gotta go to sleep....

Adster
11-09-2004, 05:55 AM
hahahah for once Australia get a game before the US does where 17 hrs ahead of rest f the world and its 5pm here came out early this morning

ofbz
11-09-2004, 06:00 AM
ok... THIS will be my last post.... i just wanted to say... you bastards!!!!

nah... j/k :D

anyways... how many hours from NY to Australia???... nah.. by the time i come back here everybody will have their copies....

oh well... to sleep i must go...

Adster
11-09-2004, 07:13 AM
hahahah yeah its a long way down here man

cpt_azad
11-09-2004, 08:18 AM
i went and picked up me copy from ebgames (they were open at midnight for this "big" event). it's 12:33 am here (pacific-vancouver). i'm so hyped right now, but god damnit, i can't play till tom. for 2 reasons:

1) i want to experience the game, so that means playing with loud ass volume and the 1000 watt subwoofer (home theatre system)

2) too late, i got physics hw too, so i can't really enjoy playing it right now

all i can say is that for the next week i wont be here :D :(

edit: it's the platinum edition (SE), the box is so well designed :devil: i feel like i have great power in my hands whenever i hold it. :cool:

asmithz
11-09-2004, 08:29 AM
i went and picked up me copy from ebgames (they were open at midnight for this "big" event). it's 12:33 am here (pacific-vancouver). i'm so hyped right now, but god damnit, i can't play till tom. for 2 reasons:

1) i want to experience the game, so that means playing with loud ass volume and the 1000 watt subwoofer (home theatre system)

2) too late, i got physics hw too, so i can't really enjoy playing it right now

all i can say is that for the next week i wont be here :D :(

edit: it's the platinum edition (SE), the box is so well designed :devil: i feel like i have great power in my hands whenever i hold it. :cool:

I already played the game :lol:

krome
11-09-2004, 09:11 AM
6 hours left till i pick up my resreve copy I cannot wait any longer...

cant even sleep :lol:

cpt_azad
11-09-2004, 10:20 AM
@agent smith ur sig is freakin messed up, my head hurts now :(
lol

Celerystalksme
11-09-2004, 11:15 AM
I have had my copy of halo 2 for 12 hours now...im loving it :D

Celerystalksme
11-09-2004, 11:23 AM
hahahah for once Australia get a game before the US does where 17 hrs ahead of rest f the world and its 5pm here came out early this morning

Yeah it was great...i waltzed into my games store at 10am this morning and still got it ahead of those europeans and americans...and damn they had a story on halo2 on the news tonight and showed a lot of the midnight releases *didn't see that for GTA:SA*...suck it Ad you fanboy :p

asmithz
11-09-2004, 11:32 AM
they had a story on halo2 on the news tonight and showed a lot of the midnight releases *didn't see that for GTA:SA*...suck it Ad you fanboy :p

I think microsoft pays them, they are featuring it on the news here too. The game isnt that great (it dosent suck, but its not the best) to be on the news, again the media hypes up halo to much. :dry:

Celerystalksme
11-09-2004, 12:54 PM
Yeah it hasn't blown me away so far (i just wanted to annoy Ad)...but yeah i've enjoyed it lots...especially the 2nd level of the game *i thought i was watching the news for a second*...But yeah i would give it a 9.7/10...it improves on the original yet it still should of been more seeing how many times it was delayed...

ofbz
11-09-2004, 03:26 PM
ok... sooooo.... 10:30 am here and i have the platinum edition of HALO2 !!!!!!! it feels great!!!!

i thought they (kay-b toys) were gonna be open at 9... i was wrong... it was 10.. so i had to wait 1 more hour in the cold (its freezing out there...), bu tit was cool...

and the best part is... no freaking line... i was the 1st one and there was only 1 other guy by the time they opened... all the other suckers went to gamestop and waited on 300+ people lines... NOT ME!!!! hahahahha....

well anyways... there's a booklet called "conversations from the universe"... no idea what it is... might check out later...

now... off to play halo2... good bye social life....

krome
11-09-2004, 07:08 PM
got my copy at 10am here in miami , after playing till now i must say this game is freakin awesome..... :01: ...... well back to the game.... :cool:

silent h3ro
11-09-2004, 08:03 PM
got my copy at 10am here in miami , after playing till now i must say this game is freakin awesome..... :01: ...... well back to the game.... :cool: Congrats krome! :01: I love that game!!! :D

colt45joe
11-09-2004, 10:33 PM
yeh well, because of the hype, your playing it and thinking, wow best game ever, then you get really into it and enjoy the game, then you start to think of any twists in the story or anything like that and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends. :(

silent h3ro
11-09-2004, 11:02 PM
yeh well, because of the hype, your playing it and thinking, wow best game ever, then you get really into it and enjoy the game, then you start to think of any twists in the story or anything like that and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends. :( :no:

silent h3ro
11-10-2004, 02:05 AM
Best game, EVAR!!! :)

Supernatural
11-10-2004, 03:22 AM
It's a tie, sorta, because Halo2 scores more in Graphics and Sound, and SA scores more in Tilt and Value. So SA should have 9.4 OR Halo2 should have 9.6. Take your pick, just my 2 cents. Tied? :lol::lol::lol:

cpt_azad
11-10-2004, 07:59 AM
i got my copy last night (nov. 8th 11:59 pm lol) but didn't play till i got back from school. 3 words: BEST GAME EVER. no i'm not a fanboy (was for doom3 tho), and people who say it could have been improved, i'd like to see you make a game that's this good. okay, so i haven't beaten it yet, and yes, it does look short, but who fuckin cares? i beat halo1 100 times already just for the hell of it, this one is gonna be that much better for replay value. and MP? jesus christ, best MP experience i've had to date. :D:D:D:D i give it a solid 10/10, flawless.

asmithz
11-10-2004, 09:39 AM
i got my copy last night (nov. 8th 11:59 pm lol) but didn't play till i got back from school. 3 words: BEST GAME EVER. no i'm not a fanboy (was for doom3 tho), and people who say it could have been improved, i'd like to see you make a game that's this good. okay, so i haven't beaten it yet, and yes, it does look short, but who fuckin cares? i beat halo1 100 times already just for the hell of it, this one is gonna be that much better for replay value. and MP? jesus christ, best MP experience i've had to date. :D:D:D:D i give it a solid 10/10, flawless.

The flaw is theres no change ups in the game. Its shoot the enemy, get to the end to the level. Theres nothing you have to do to beat the level but beat the enemy. I want mabey a little puzzle in there, like find a keycard to open a door, something. I do think the game is good, just needs more work on gameplay.

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 09:58 AM
and expect to see more badassness from master chief later on, but then it just ends. :(

Exactly what i thought...i was thinking wtf it's over???...i wanted more MC kicken ass...but i must admit one of the levels is the best i've ever played in a game..."Outskirts" level just blew me away....

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:03 AM
The flaw is theres no change ups in the game. Its shoot the enemy, get to the end to the level. Theres nothing you have to do to beat the level but beat the enemy. I want mabey a little puzzle in there, like find a keycard to open a door, something. I do think the game is good, just needs more work on gameplay.

Exactly...like in the original halo for example...you had to beat the clock when driving through one of the missions...it created so much excitement...and i wish it was neccesary to kill everything before moving on...in some area's you can just run straight through a section without having to shoot anything...and bungie usually polish their games so much...but the cut scenes are all out of sync...the good thing is their are no framerate issues...and you do want to play it over and over again...not to mention it is the greatest multiplayer game...as well as being the greatest game on the x-box console...but it just left you a little dissapointed...stupid friggen hype :(

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:07 AM
Exactly...like in the original halo for example...you had to beat the clock when driving through one of the missions...it created so much excitement...and i wish it was neccesary to kill everything before moving on...in some area's you can just run straight through a section without having to shoot anything...and bungie usually polish their games so much...but the cut scenes are all out of sync...the good thing is their are no framerate issues...and you do want to play it over and over again...not to mention it is the greatest multiplayer game...as well as being the greatest game on the x-box console...but it just left you a little dissapointed...stupid friggen hype :(

Forgot to mention that half the levels you can just run thoght them :(

Frame rate is awsome, witch is cool since the graphics are so good.

I like to play it every once and awhile, and mp is only good with alot of players.

Also, people will be dissapointed about the end :dry:

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Im more than dissapointed about the end...it was pure shite...it was a bigger anti climax than loosing your virginity to rosie o'donnell...

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:14 AM
Im more than dissapointed about the end...it was pure shite...it was a bigger anti climax than loosing your virginity rosie o'donnell...

:lol: you sure about that

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:17 AM
thats how dissapointed i was :(

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:22 AM
thats how dissapointed i was :(

Well there were 110 milliion people who bought and will be dissapointed too :lol:

Its hilarious how the media controls people

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:26 AM
Yeah their was this big ps2 Vs x-box (GTA:SA vs Halo 2) thing on the midday news today...It was kinda redundant because they are both different genre of games and GTA:SA will more and likely come out on x-box...Australian news programs don't know shit about games...least it was better than another "Video Games lead to murder" news story...But as we seen before...at least the fanboys will be happy...

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:35 AM
Who won?

My opinon gta:sa does becuase of how deverse it is. GTA:SA should be on x-box next year, i probly play it on the xbox when it comes out. I hope they add more stuff to it since the xbox can handle more.

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:45 AM
Who won?

My opinon gta:sa does becuase of how deverse it is. GTA:SA should be on x-box next year, i probly play it on the xbox when it comes out. I hope they add more stuff to it since the xbox can handle more.

They made it out so GTA:SA won...but it was from a sales standpoint and no mention of what you do in either of the games...thats how pointless it was...it was more to do with the sony vs microsoft business and using those 2 games as their examples...

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:46 AM
They made it out so GTA:SA won...but it was from a sales standpoint and no mention of what you do in either of the games...thats how pointless it was...it was more to do with the sony vs microsoft business and using those 2 games as their examples...

Rockstar, isnt that third party. Makes it even more dumb :lol:

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:50 AM
Rockstar, isnt that third party. Makes it even more dumb :lol:

Yeah i know...and it was a story from America...it presented all these facts of games sold and machines sold in America with no mention of any other country...i think they needed some filler in the news :D

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:52 AM
Who was doing this? Woundering who is so stupid.

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:53 AM
Holy shit i just read the Aussie X-box forum and people are planning to burn down bungie for the shitty ending and shitty storyline...

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:54 AM
Who was doing this? Woundering who is so stupid.

i think it was taken from CNN

asmithz
11-10-2004, 10:56 AM
Bet it was the same people that were threating to kill the people that leaked the game before it was released.

And yeah to think about it, the story does kinda drag. I like the link between the first, but thats nothing.

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 10:59 AM
And hardly any earth warfare either...im sick of the covenant bullshit...my favourite level was on earth...halo 3 better be all on earth...no covernant decor bullshit...

Celerystalksme
11-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Oh well back to halo 2 i spose :D

Adster
11-10-2004, 01:13 PM

lmfao

I can see now why I absultly hate this game without even playing it!! :lol:

another reason why I woudl hate the game you guys say you have finishe dit already??? you spent $100 for a game and finished it in 2 days!!!! FFS I would rent it out

colt45joe
11-10-2004, 03:12 PM
And hardly any earth warfare either...im sick of the covenant bullshit...my favourite level was on earth...halo 3 better be all on earth...no covernant decor bullshit...

yeh i know, exactly, only like 3 levels on earth which were the best levels.

ApacNTS
11-10-2004, 09:19 PM
i havent beat the game yet, but is the "bet you cant stick it" scene in there?

Peerzy
11-10-2004, 09:36 PM
I havnt really been following the story while playing but i seems like boh the hmans and aliens are both are this wierd alien tha fucked up something. And i keep haveing to become an alien and hunt the fucked alien.....

krome
11-10-2004, 09:39 PM
I love the this game online,, its the bomb... but how the hell do you start your own game.... It seem its not like the same as the other FPS multiplayer game where you can choose which you want to go ... or create one... unless im wrong??? corret me ;)

I rate this game a 10+

silent h3ro
11-10-2004, 09:45 PM
I love the this game online,, its the bomb... but how the hell do you start your own game.... It seem its not like the same as the other FPS multiplayer game where you can choose which you want to go ... or create one... unless im wrong??? corret me ;)

I rate this game a 10+ Are u playing it on Xbox Live, X Link Kai, or XBConnect?

krome
11-10-2004, 10:13 PM
xbox live

silent h3ro
11-10-2004, 10:19 PM
xbox live Can't help u out then. Sorry. I do know that it matches u with players with the same experience or skill or whatever as you, so I dunno if u can make ur own.

colt45joe
11-10-2004, 10:44 PM
i havent beat the game yet, but is the "bet you cant stick it" scene in there?

it is not.

and.. found this on another forum, is this true?

"Dude, its not working because Microsoft isnt stupid, its not working for a reason. Downloading it is against the law, and Msoft pursues illegal downloads by finding their source and corrupting their files. They hire counter-hackers to find this stuff and screw it up."

ApacNTS
11-12-2004, 02:24 AM
what isnt working? i just beat halo 2, and i have to say the ending is disappointing, and the storyline is much the same. :spoiler: does it really end with cortana telling the thing, "ok shoot"? :spoiler: i mean if so...jesus, all those years better made multiplayer perfection.

Peerzy
11-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Microsoft Corp. said its Halo 2 video game had sales of $125 million in its first 24 hours on the market. The figures for the U.S. and Canada, which represented sales of 2.38 million units, exceeded Microsoft's prediction that it would top $100 million in sales. Tuesday's sales would put Halo 2 on track to be one of the biggest console games ever. NPD Group ranks Super Mario 64 as the best-selling game to date with $308 million in U.S. sales since its September 1996 debut. Grant Theft Auto: Vice City, which went on sale in October 2002, ranks second, with U.S. sales of $284 million

asmithz
11-12-2004, 03:54 AM
Microsoft Corp. said its Halo 2 video game had sales of $125 million in its first 24 hours on the market. The figures for the U.S. and Canada, which represented sales of 2.38 million units, exceeded Microsoft's prediction that it would top $100 million in sales. Tuesday's sales would put Halo 2 on track to be one of the biggest console games ever. NPD Group ranks Super Mario 64 as the best-selling game to date with $308 million in U.S. sales since its September 1996 debut. Grant Theft Auto: Vice City, which went on sale in October 2002, ranks second, with U.S. sales of $284 million

See now why did people think that it was bad that we downloaded it. They made more then enogh off this game.

Celerystalksme
11-12-2004, 10:30 AM
See now why did people think that it was bad that we downloaded it. They made more then enogh off this game.

I wish i downloaded it :(

Oh and GTA:SA has already outsold Halo 2...and this is coming from an x-boxer...

ApacNTS
11-12-2004, 09:25 PM
gta: sa is one hell of a game tho, i can see why it outsold halo 2

cpt_azad
11-12-2004, 10:57 PM
I wish i downloaded it :(

Oh and GTA:SA has already outsold Halo 2...and this is coming from an x-boxer...well you forgot to take into consideration that the fact that halo2 came out on tuesday (9th). how long has SA been out? a good method to compare which sold more is to randomly pick a number of days the game was out for and check how many it sold to that date (so lets say oct. 26 to nov. 1st, that's 6 days. lets SAY it sold, hypthetically, 100 million dollars worth) now do the same for the other game, so lets pick nov 9th. and add 6 more days to it to give us 15th of nov., wait till that date comes around and check how much the second game sold. there ya go, a good method to compare something like this. IMHO, halo2 sold more, but u'll have to wait a few months for that to be official.

hondarvf400
11-13-2004, 12:44 AM
halo 2 is well good, ending is to short but you all new that any way.

Celerystalksme
11-13-2004, 10:30 AM
well you forgot to take into consideration that the fact that halo2 came out on tuesday (9th). how long has SA been out? a good method to compare which sold more is to randomly pick a number of days the game was out for and check how many it sold to that date (so lets say oct. 26 to nov. 1st, that's 6 days. lets SAY it sold, hypthetically, 100 million dollars worth) now do the same for the other game, so lets pick nov 9th. and add 6 more days to it to give us 15th of nov., wait till that date comes around and check how much the second game sold. there ya go, a good method to compare something like this. IMHO, halo2 sold more, but u'll have to wait a few months for that to be official.

Im talking about the first day sales numbnuts...GTA:SA doubled Halo 2's takings and sales...

*shesh*...fanboys are protective of their holy grail...

asmithz
11-13-2004, 10:38 AM
Im talking about the first day sales numbnuts...GTA:SA doubled Halo 2's takings and sales...

cpt_azad
11-13-2004, 11:28 AM

my bad, but i didn't see that anywhere in your post (b4 i posted).

Celerystalksme
11-13-2004, 11:33 AM
I was discussing it before in the topic with Agent Smith...you musn't of read that far back *but i can see why you made the assumption* :)

silent h3ro
11-13-2004, 02:59 PM
Halo2 :01:

ApacNTS
11-13-2004, 05:32 PM
it's more fun on hard, because it's actually a challenge. growing fonder of my assault rifle.

Streetz
11-13-2004, 07:44 PM
i heard when xbox 2 comes out they are gonna make a Halo 3 and 4

Peerzy
11-13-2004, 08:09 PM
And i heard that he Master Chief IS in Halo 2:ohmy:. No shit sherlock of courrse there will be more.

asmithz
11-13-2004, 09:17 PM

I think its been said that they will not be making anymore. ;)

Celerystalksme
11-14-2004, 12:39 AM
I think its been said that they will not be making anymore. ;)

There will be more Halo's...it just that bungie is working on something else first...

silent h3ro
11-14-2004, 02:52 AM
it's more fun on hard, because it's actually a challenge. growing fonder of my assault rifle. Yea, Ive played the whole game on Heroic. :01: :01: It's more fun and chall3enging at the same time. :01: :01:

silent h3ro
11-14-2004, 02:55 AM
I think its been said that they will not be making anymore. ;) They better be after a shitty ending. Trust me they are going to because of the sales both Halos got, if they arent going to make another then they are making a dumb move. :1eye:

silent h3ro
11-14-2004, 04:56 AM
I dunno if u guys know but if u beat Halo 2 on Heroic then u unlock the multiplayer map, The Foundation. :)

Celerystalksme
11-14-2004, 11:56 AM
I dunno if u guys know but if u beat Halo 2 on Heroic then u unlock the multiplayer map, The Foundation. :)

Yeah most people play it on heroic first...most of us are now playing it on Legendary to see if there is a different ending...and to see what else there is...

(>Zero Cool<)
11-16-2004, 03:30 PM
Ok I just finished halo2 and I agree with all that has been said before, the ending is pants. It's like watching a film on tv yoyu get midway through the film then some adverts come on you go to make a cuppa returning to watch the end of the film only to discover there isn't one.

I have a couple of things I don't get. I downloaded some of the preview films and some of the stuff in the films never even appeared in the game for example master chief just making it out of a tunnel before the doors close killing the pursing covenant only to become suddenly surrounded by covenant soldiers from drop capsules

or

the chief wondering through a building surrounded by injured soldiers before being given another smg by a soldier and taking to the streets

anyone shed any light on this or am I going even more round the twist? :wacko:

MagusDraco
11-16-2004, 10:57 PM
That was from one of the E3 vids. I think they just went and reworked that mission (it was the new mombosa mission) and took out several of those scenes.

ofbz
11-17-2004, 05:59 AM
yeah... i really wanted to see what happened after cortana said "i bet you can't stick it."

anyways... i haven't finished yet... but im giving it a try on the online multiplayer... im using xlink kai and im getting OWNED (and by noobs, im pretty sure)... damn i sure need a lot of practice... :)

cpt_azad
11-17-2004, 06:02 AM
Ok I just finished halo2 and I agree with all that has been said before, the ending is pants. It's like watching a film on tv yoyu get midway through the film then some adverts come on you go to make a cuppa returning to watch the end of the film only to discover there isn't one.

I have a couple of things I don't get. I downloaded some of the preview films and some of the stuff in the films never even appeared in the game for example master chief just making it out of a tunnel before the doors close killing the pursing covenant only to become suddenly surrounded by covenant soldiers from drop capsules

or

the chief wondering through a building surrounded by injured soldiers before being given another smg by a soldier and taking to the streets

anyone shed any light on this or am I going even more round the twist? :wacko:
E3 vids, all games that show preview missions and what not will always be changed, no matter how good they are. i really wanted to play that mission you're talking about, but they took it out (sorta) and put something else in it's place, oh well, and yes, ending sucks. anybody beat it on Legendary yet? i get the "February 9th" message, damn i'm hyped again.

MagusDraco
11-17-2004, 07:02 AM
Wait, wait, wait. Febuary 9th? That's my fucking birthday? Oh hell yeah!

Celerystalksme
11-20-2004, 11:21 AM
In Australian Halo 2 News....Halo 2 has sold 104, 000 copies in the first week which beats the previous mark by 38, 000 copies...that is all :D

mattesca
11-21-2004, 07:39 PM
When or is halo 2 coming out on the PC?

G2k1boy
11-24-2004, 12:04 AM
I don't think an announcement has been made about the PC version

ApacNTS
11-24-2004, 01:59 PM
heh game is ona rampage.

h121589
11-24-2004, 05:48 PM
im trying to burn Halo 2 And nero says that the disc doesnt have enough space and that The Game is 4,503MB and the disc has 4,489MB

Tormentor
11-24-2004, 05:55 PM
im trying to burn Halo 2 And nero says that the disc doesnt have enough space and that The Game is 4,503MB and the disc has 4,489MB
You gotta use the dvd9 to dvd5 patch, youl find it in 2 seconds through google.

h121589
11-24-2004, 08:10 PM
You gotta use the dvd9 to dvd5 patch, youl find it in 2 seconds through google.
:wacko:

Tormentor
11-24-2004, 08:52 PM
:wacko:you sayin you already used it?

h121589
11-24-2004, 11:39 PM
you sayin you already used it?
yea i already tried google but all i found was discussions i didnt find a d/l for the dvd5 kit so like after a few pages a gave up

TheDave
11-25-2004, 02:05 AM
oops:blushing:

Skiz
12-08-2004, 10:01 AM
Halo 2 is drastically overated along with the original Halo.

ziggyjuarez
12-08-2004, 10:30 AM
Halo 2 is drastically overated along with the original Halo.\/\/3|_|_ said:01:

Pitbul
12-13-2004, 01:31 AM
Halo 2 is drastically overated along with the original Halo.
Master Chief = pwnt!!11!1!!111

silent h3ro
12-18-2004, 09:10 PM
This thread is dead. Hey that rhymes!

ApacNTS
12-18-2004, 11:17 PM
i've been playing on xbl for about 8days now, good game, but slowly losing interest in it, then again when half your team is busy shooting each other and nowhere near where they should be, you dont care anyway.

ziggyjuarez
12-18-2004, 11:31 PM
The game suck bowlz

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 12:30 AM
The game suck bowlz :angry: :angry: STFU!

cpt_azad
12-19-2004, 12:34 AM
STFU n00b

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 12:38 AM
STFU n00bNo u STFU!! :angry:

cpt_azad
12-19-2004, 12:44 AM
No u STFU!! :angry:

i was talkin about the halo playerhaters :dry: u bastard :ph34r:

ziggyjuarez
12-19-2004, 01:02 AM
ahahahaha
you all r halo n00bs

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 01:06 AM
i was talkin about the halo playerhaters :dry: u bastard :ph34r: Oh, I feel bad now. :blushing:

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 01:08 AM
ahahahaha
you all r halo n00bs STFU and GTFO ziggyasswipe! :angry:

ziggyjuarez
12-19-2004, 02:45 AM
not unless you give me a kiss first...

cpt_azad
12-19-2004, 02:58 AM
:dry:

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 03:45 AM
not unless you give me a kiss first...Um don't I still have to suck ur dick?

ziggyjuarez
12-19-2004, 03:47 AM
dint you already do that?

silent h3ro
12-19-2004, 03:49 AM
dint you already do that? Never got my PM? :whistling

ziggyjuarez
12-19-2004, 04:31 AM
Sent!

Pitbul
12-19-2004, 06:08 PM
Ass-Master Chief got pwnt by Stride Penis...

bujub22
12-23-2004, 10:30 PM
i played this game for the first time last night ,and damn what a great game makes me wana go out and buy an xbox ;)

ofbz
12-24-2004, 06:40 AM
yeah... halo is a good reason to buy an xbox.. but there are a lot of better reasons to buy one...

silent h3ro
12-24-2004, 07:09 AM
i played this game for the first time last night ,and damn what a great game makes me wana go out and buy an xbox ;) The only reason I bought Xbox was for Halo 1 when it just came out. :rolleyes:

ApacNTS
12-24-2004, 05:43 PM
same reason i bought an xbox, for halo, then i found out what all the hype was about.

bujub22
12-25-2004, 12:25 AM
The only reason I bought Xbox was for Halo 1 when it just came out. :rolleyes:
i hear ya! this game is the shit!

the only reason i bought a ps2 was for gta3 ,now i think i need a new system :shifty:

ApacNTS
12-25-2004, 04:32 PM
get a gamecube and blame it on resident evil 4 :lol:

bujub22
12-26-2004, 06:03 PM
get a gamecube and blame it on resident evil 4 :lol:
i do want that tho ;)