PDA

View Full Version : Why?

DarthInsinuate
10-31-2004, 10:57 PM
Why must BBC keep showing Djibril Cisse's (double) broken leg, again and again :sick: ?

ooh, new smilies

Jon L. Obscene
10-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Why is there fuck all on tv that's got halloween spirit :(

Jonno :cool:

DarthInsinuate
10-31-2004, 10:59 PM

some one must have exorcised the TV studios

{I}{K}{E}
10-31-2004, 11:03 PM
ooh, new smilies

:01:

DarthInsinuate
10-31-2004, 11:07 PM
:devil: :cool2: :blushing: :ph34r: :no: :1eye: :music:

Guillaume
10-31-2004, 11:08 PM
Why must BBC keep showing Djibril Cisse's (double) broken leg, again and again :sick: ?

They probably have been bribed by representatives of the British Dentists Association... Who'd want to eat candy watching this? :sick:

{I}{K}{E}
10-31-2004, 11:08 PM
:devil: :cool2: :blushing: :ph34r: :no: :1eye: :music:

there are more ;)

Jon L. Obscene
10-31-2004, 11:09 PM
some one must have exorcised the TV studios

Pffft, they need some exercise to get them going :rolleyes:

manker
10-31-2004, 11:09 PM
Hallowe'en spirit - good one, Jonno ;)

I know what you mean, Darthy. There are only so many times I want to see an athlete break his fib and tib in gorious slow-motion.

Typo intended :dry:

enoughfakefiles
10-31-2004, 11:13 PM

Have`nt you been watching most haunted live :ghostface .They`re filming on pendle hill which i can see from my house. :01:

DarthInsinuate
10-31-2004, 11:20 PM
football is now the scariest thing on TV for me, after watching Match of the Day - i'm terrified of seeing another broken leg everytime a tackle comes in :dry:

enoughfakefiles
10-31-2004, 11:22 PM
football is now the scariest thing on TV for me, after watching Match of the Day - i'm terrified of seeing another broken leg everytime a tackle comes in :dry:

The scary thing is that`s the third liverpool player to break his leg in two seasons at ewood park. :ohmy:

Biggles
10-31-2004, 11:56 PM
Have`nt you been watching most haunted live :ghostface .They`re filming on pendle hill which i can see from my house. :01:

Saw a bit of that - unfortunately, the presenters do my head in.

manker
11-01-2004, 12:05 AM
Saw a bit of that - unfortunately, the presenters do my head in.
I've had the misfortune of seeing a lot of this particular programme (Most Haunted) Mrs manker really likes it :dry:

I don't know their names but that woman who used to be on Blue Peter is scared of everything, which really irritates me, and there is a loud scouse bloke (tautology?) who fancies himself and gets 'possessed' in every episode :rolleyes:

Last week while I was enduring another two hour 'special' they were crammed into a small room which had recently been converted to a toilet. All four of the incumbents started shitting themselves because a spirit had manifested itself in the form of a sweet smell. They were actually really excited too because it is the first time anything remotely supernatural has ever happened on this god forsaken programme.

Turns out it was the automatic air freshner, I kid you not :dry:

Biggles
11-01-2004, 12:11 AM
Haven't watched it often. Tonight they seemed quite determined to rehang the Pendle witches. All in the name of unreality TV. Got bored after half an hour.