PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 11:11 AM
Just watching moring tv (yeah I know) and there's a girl on there who by the time was 17 she had 3 kids :angry:
What a stupid slapper :dry:
and before any of you go off on me, her first she reckoned she planned at 14 with her boyfriend, the 2nd was a drunken 1 night stand and she does'nt even know who it was,the 3rd her b/f told her he could'nt have kids :frusty: Good line :rolleyes: , but what I do know is she's (guessing) 20 y/o with 3 kids and no other half, this means she'll get how much money from tax payers? :angry:
I'm sorry but this kinda thing really pisses me off, 1 child yeah, many reasons how and why a youngster could fall pregnant, sometimes unfortunate but to some extent acceptable, but 3 by the time you're 17 is purely taking the piss.
And the worst part is she sits there with a stupid grin on her face like it's funny!! :dry:
This made me laugh tho, shows how imature she is, she was talking about her ex I think when she said "I fancied him with my life" :frusty: Did she mean to say I loved him with my life? or is love way beyond someone like that's comprehension?

Sorry this will prolly piss a few people off, but I find this out of order for a thousand reasons.

I also apologise if it upsets certain people, not meant to.

Jonno :cool:

100%
11-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Riki Lake damages your brain

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 11:13 AM
No it's not riki lake or a chat show like that, it's a morning prog , This Morning, she was on it because she made the news with this story "Mum of 3 at 17" or something.

Yogi
11-01-2004, 11:14 AM
All that upsets me, is you getting upset by morningtelevision......

I really hope you don't watch jerry springer.

Yogi
11-01-2004, 11:21 AM
No it's not riki lake or a chat show like that, it's a morning prog , This Morning, she was on it because she made the news with this story "Mum of 3 at 17" or something.

Sorry, i misunderstood.:1eye:

At three years having 17 kids is amazing.:01: :wacko:

100%
11-01-2004, 11:26 AM
Females are Designed to have have Children around 13 yrs of age

Nature VS Culture

Goodmorning by the way

manker
11-01-2004, 11:33 AM
Three kids at 17 is beyond the pale.

It's funny - no, ironic - that you should mention that she fell pregnant the last time because a guy told her that he couldn't have kids. A similar thing happened to me and I was older!

I was about to go off to university and was basically tarting around a bit because it was the first time I could remember where I had absolutely nothing to study for. I was having a great time. In the local pub, this girl I'd never seen before made a bee-line for me and started talking of how she'd just split up with her b/f and recovered from a serious accident.

My parents were away so I asked if she wanted to come back to my house. She said OK, when we got there she was a bit teary about splitting up from her b/f and told me how this accident she had made her infertile :huh:

She also said that she hadn't had sex for about a year :huh:

She then told me she was allergic to latex :huh:

She was drop dead gorgeous, but appeared to have a bit of a belly and disproportionately huge tits for her petite frame :huh:

Fast forward 14 days and she informed me that her period hadn't started and I was going to be a dad :huh:

To cut a long and horrible story short my parents made me take her to the clinic to get a professional verdict on how far gone she was, it transpired she was 4 months pregnant and her ex had ditched her when he found out. The baby couldn't be mine.

She got back with her ex and I went off to uni.

The point is that even tho' it sounds like that girl in Jonno's post sounds like the most gullible person on earth it can happen to anyone. Particularly if that person uses their hormones to think with instead of their brain.

Even someone who thinks they know it all, as I did when I was 18 :huh:

Btw, I do agree that it happening 3 times is ridiculous.

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 11:35 AM
@15%....Bullshit, a female may be able to physically give birth at that age (altho I don't think it's quite as simple as that) but mentally she certainly is'nt, those 3 kids are gonna be raised amoung drinking and smoking and seeing their mum pissed and with blokes they don't know, too much of it going on , too many teenage single mums who given the choice would turn back the clock, and like I said they all sponging off the goverment, this is crap too, if I wanna dog I don't get help with it, 95% of the time it's either by choice or stupidity that young girls get pregnant, I would love to know why I have to contribute to their child, I actually know someone who had a child to make herself better off financially, like that couple on tv a while back with 9 kids, the bloke did'nt need to work cos they got nearly £40,000 per year from the gov, yet they turn their noses up at me, if I'm out of work it's my own fault, how is it any different? :angry:

Yup you guessed I'm in a bad fucking mood.

@Manker.....That's harsh dude, glad it turned out ok, but I did'nt mean she's gulible, I just found it funny, if you had seen her you'd realise she ain't the sharpest tool in the box, and to put it in it's true light and say what I'm thinking, she's nothing more than a dopey slapper, get pissed, lay back, get a kid get other people to look after it and pay for it.

manker
11-01-2004, 11:47 AM
To be honest I don't know if it did turn out OK. It did for me but I've no idea what happened to the girl. Last I heard she got back with her b/f but for him to finish it when he heard she was pregnant in the first place makes me think they aren't ideal life partners.

I still think about it quite a lot, I do feel for her and hope that she and the baby are okay because she must have been really fucked up to do what she did. :(

Yogi
11-01-2004, 11:50 AM
Yup you guessed I'm in a bad fucking mood.

I hope it is not over some stupid brat, spoiling her life and that of her three kids.

Wait till you see the REAL news; that must really gross you out.

Let's think: America spending hunderds of Billions abroad playing god, while

40 million of it's own citizens don't have healthcare.

Just to name one.

Yogi

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 11:52 AM
Maybe, maybe not, some people are just fucked in the head, especially when it comes to kids, Bunny boilers mate, plenty of them out there, just want someone to pay the bills. Maybe she was genuanly scared, maybe not, either way to try and drag you in like that is classic Glen Close, sick if you ask me, ok so she's in a predicament (takes 2 to tango unless she was asaulted) but to attemp to pull a trick like that, saying it had'nt come out? Saying you had taken it as your child, to spend years of your life doing whatever, pay out thousands in maintenance, only to find out when you're 40 that it's not your child and you've wasted your life.
Twisted if you ask me. May as well pulled a gun and tried to shoot you.

Edit :Yogi.....No not entirely, altho the american thing does'nt effect me, girls like her cost me money.

manker
11-01-2004, 11:56 AM
Well, I don't agree with any of that :D

But you've a bee in your bonnet so I'll leave it.

Yogi
11-01-2004, 11:58 AM
Yesterday a truck was stopped by the police on highway A1.

I seemed there were 96 ponıs in there.

Officially there was place for 40 ponys.

That driver should get the deathpenalty.

Yogi

Yogi
11-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Edit :Yogi.....No not entirely, altho the american thing does'nt effect me, girls like her cost me money.

Exactly my point, Jonno.:)

I call it bellybutton worldview.:frusty:

Your neighbor cheats on wellfare; outrage.:angry:

Big coorparates steal taxbillions every year; not your cup of tea.:wacko:

Yogi

manker
11-01-2004, 12:02 PM
Yesterday a truck was stopped by the police on highway A1.

I seemed there were 96 ponıs in there.

Officially there was place for 40 ponys.

That driver should get the deathpenalty.

Yogi
Harsh. I say he should get put in with 95 other animal mistreaters in the boot of a Mondeo en route to Calais. Via Lesotho.

Yogi
11-01-2004, 12:04 PM
Harsh. I say he should get put in with 95 other animal mistreaters in the boot of a Mondeo en route to Calais. Via Lesotho.

Hear, hear.:01:

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 12:06 PM
@Manker......So you would be ok at 40 being told you just wasted your entire youth on a child that was someone else's? and now the father has come back they don't wanna know you , you're a spare part? Don't tell me that does'nt happen cos you know it does.

@Yogi......Dude I'm not talking about news, I'm making a point, I'm in a bad mood for something else and at this present time I'm easily wound up, I saw this on tv and wanted to see what others thought.

Actually while on the subject, did anyone see last weeks eastenders? I watch the omnibus edition yesterday, that 14 y/o girl gave birth (very clever them showing a heavily pregnant 14 y/o running round stealing stuff) and the actual birth sceen I found offensive, a young girl screaming in pain, I mean really screaming and the nurse saying they may have to cut her to deliver, she panics and is crying for her mum, I'm sorry but that entire sceen was not one for primetime veiwing, late night drama yes, early evening, no.

DanB
11-01-2004, 12:09 PM
I watched it and din't think anything of it, in fact we were laughing about it :ph34r:

manker
11-01-2004, 12:10 PM
@Manker......So you would be ok at 40 being told you just wasted your entire youth on a child that was someone else's? and now the father has come back they don't wanna know you , you're a spare part? Don't tell me that does'nt happen cos you know it does.So I'd brought a child up as my own for 22 years and just because I find out that I'm not the biological father those years are wasted? I think not.

*goddess*
11-01-2004, 12:11 PM
@Manker......So you would be ok at 40 being told you just wasted your entire youth on a child that was someone else's? and now the father has come back they don't wanna know you , you're a spare part? Don't tell me that does'nt happen cos you know it does.

@Yogi......Dude I'm not talking about news, I'm making a point, I'm in a bad mood for something else and at this present time I'm easily wound up, I saw this on tv and wanted to see what others thought.

Actually while on the subject, did anyone see last weeks eastenders? I watch the omnibus edition yesterday, that 14 y/o girl gave birth (very clever them showing a heavily pregnant 14 y/o running round stealing stuff) and the actual birth sceen I found offensive, a young girl screaming in pain, I mean really screaming and the nurse saying they may have to cut her to deliver, she panics and is crying for her mum, I'm sorry but that entire sceen was not one for primetime veiwing, late night drama yes, early evening, no.

:rolleyes: I didn't see the episode of Eastenders, but I actually think it's a good thing to show a 'realistic' birth. Many young girls romantacize having babies, that should put paid to that to some extent.

:unsure: Was there any warnings at the beginning of the show? We have warnings for most shows:violence, language, sex, drug use etc.

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 12:21 PM
@Manker.......No I did'nt mean it like that, I'm not that careless, what I meant is had it come to the time and you get pushed out because if you not the biological father you got fuck all rights, and altho you would have played (I;m sure knowing you, a good part) in a childs upbringing, that would still deverstate you. Besides it's not a white lie is it, not like saying "Oh I lost the rent money" when you actually went to the pub, it could have sent your life down a totally different track, you may not have got the chance to do the uni thing or anything else you done since. I'm not getting at anyone, you know me I'm a soppy twat at the best of times, but for a girl to say she's pregnant by someone when she knows it's a total lie is horrendous, I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.

@Janey......No warnings, no "If you or your family are going thru this please call" etc, but to be honest I seen thousands of birth sceens, only the baywatch ones were funny (giving birth while wearing a full swinsuit :frusty: ) but this was disturbing I found, teetering on "Sick" if you ask me.

@Dan.....you laughed? :blink: I don't see how anyone could find that funny.

*goddess*
11-01-2004, 12:24 PM
@Manker.......No I did'nt mean it like that, I'm not that careless, what I meant is had it come to the time and you get pushed out because if you not the biological father you got fuck all rights, and altho you would have played (I;m sure knowing you, a good part) in a childs upbringing, that would still deverstate you. Besides it's not a white lie is it, not like saying "Oh I lost the rent money" when you actually went to the pub, it could have sent your life down a totally different track, you may not have got the chance to do the uni thing or anything else you done since. I'm not getting at anyone, you know me I'm a soppy twat at the best of times, but for a girl to say she's pregnant by someone when she knows it's a total lie is horrendous, I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.

@Janey......No warnings, no "If you or your family are going thru this please call" etc, but to be honest I seen thousands of birth sceens, only the baywatch ones were funny (giving birth while wearing a full swinsuit :frusty: ) but this was disturbing I found, teetering on "Sick" if you ask me.

:wacko: But that's what it's like to spit a kid out.

Yogi
11-01-2004, 12:26 PM
I'm not talking about the news either, Jonno.

I am talking about you getting wound up by daytime television.

As you said, it is something else that makes you feel bad, hence every little

thing annoys you seemingbly.

Not exactly the time to seek referrance for your opinions.

Cheese
11-01-2004, 12:27 PM
I put that on the same par as telling someone you're dying just to get them in bed.

Does that work? Not that I'd do that...:sneaky:

manker
11-01-2004, 12:28 PM

I agree, to get some news like that would be devastating. I'm not sure what rights I'd actually lose with finding out a 22 year old child isn't a blood relative, but anyway :lol:

It was a bad lie, the worst I've ever been told. However, I'm not judgemental and do feel a great deal of pity for her situation. Obviously at first I was fuming but now I feel pretty reticent about the whole thing.

She was only 17, I prefer to put it down to her being a bit unstable due to circumstances and also being plain terrified of the situation she was in, rather than any intent to do me harm.

DanB
11-01-2004, 12:30 PM

It reminded me of a story a mate at work told me. When his last kid was born his wife had to have a little cut down there too, when the surgeon was stitching her up, he asked whether he could stick a couple extra in for him :lol: :lol:

manker
11-01-2004, 12:35 PM
It reminded me of a story a mate at work told me. When his last kid was born his wife had to have a little cut down there too, when the surgeon was stitching her up, he asked whether he could stick a couple extra in for him :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality :D

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 12:36 PM
@Janey.......Nah, not like that, never seen it like that :)

@Yogi.......I don't know what you just said, sorry I not good with them big words.

@Manker....Yeah I can understand what you're saying and of course I never spoke to her so can make no judgement. And I don't think you'd have any rights at all I'm afraid, fathers have little rights now, let alone if you're not the father.

@Dan....Oh you were talking about eastenders? Sorry I thought you meant this morning :rolleyes:

*goddess*
11-01-2004, 12:38 PM
@Janey.......Nah, not like that, never seen it like that :)

@Yogi.......I don't know what you just said, sorry I not good with them big words.

@Manker....Yeah I can understand what you're saying and of course I never spoke to her so can make no judgement. And I don't think you'd have any rights at all I'm afraid, fathers have little rights now, let alone if you're not the father.

@Dan....Oh you were talking about eastenders? Sorry I thought you meant this morning :rolleyes:

:frusty: You'd be amazed at how much noise a lil person can make in that situation Jonno.

:rolleyes: Anyway, I'm off ta bed, night xxx

manker
11-01-2004, 12:39 PM
@Janey.......Nah, not like that, never seen it like that

Ummm, how many births have you been present at, Jonno :blink:

Edit: Night, Goddess.

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 12:46 PM
None, seen on tv, real and acted, it's not the screaming, you not getting it, it's watching a 14 y/o in that situation, I just don't think it's right.
You guys know me, I don't find much disturbing, but at 5pm on a sunday I watched tv that I found disturbing. That's all, my opinion. I don't care who makes what noise, it was'nt right.

DanB
11-01-2004, 12:48 PM
Well Mr Jonno, I reckon if it put one teenage girl off having a kid just yet it was worth it :P

Life is sometimes disturbing :(

manker
11-01-2004, 12:50 PM
I suppose she should have done a little cough, said 'Oopsy daisy' and then started cuddling an ickle baby while all her family fetch teddies and baby clothes around the bed :rolleyes:

Maybe a few 14 year old girls will watch it and also find it disturbing, thus de-romanticising the idea of having kids. You never know.

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 12:58 PM
Oh ok so in the same sense a few 14 y/o girls will watch it and see that at 9 months pregnant you can "Run" round stealing push chairs from anti natal classes and conning people using your pregnancy to get money.
All works the same if you ask me.

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Her brother stole the pushchair didn't he :unsure:

And no it doesn't show them that's it okay to do it, its very well portrayed in Eastenders that those 2 kids are a right pair of c*nts :lol: In fact some might say there was a morale to the story by the fact that when she was actually going into labour she had to try hard to convince she was being serious and not just crying wolf again

manker
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
That is also a negative viewpoint. She didn't get away with it, did she.

In fact her being dishonest led to her being alone while she was giving birth.

That's the thing with soaps, everything has to have a moral for what is perceived to be the greater good by the producers :rolleyes:

Virtualbody1234
11-01-2004, 01:04 PM
One show where a 17 year old has 3 children.
Another show where a 14 year old has a bad experience with childbirth.

And you say that that both are wrong? You can't have it both ways.

The second show must have been made that way on purpose to discourage young girls from getting pregnant.

manker
11-01-2004, 01:04 PM
Dan! I think that's the third time today I've posted something and you've posted something practically the same - or identical - before me :fear: :lol:

@ VB1234, You've got it, mate ;)

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Manker you're scaring me today :fear: :fear:

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Her brother stole the pushchair didn't he :unsure:

And no it doesn't show them that's it okay to do it, its very well portrayed in Eastenders that those 2 kids are a right pair of c*nts :lol: In fact some might say there was a morale to the story by the fact that when she was actually going into labour she had to try hard to convince she was being serious and not just crying wolf again

No, she did'nt do it alone, Pauline was there :P
I know the cry wolf storyline, but I think that was overpowered by the scams, using her pregnancy to scma people out of money, you don't think there was 14 y/o's out there going "What a cool idea" , 14 y/o's don't think like us, they see stuff like that as fun (not all, some).
and I doubt if many females could physically run around the way she has been at that stage of pregnancy, if you ask me the whole storyline was wrong and a bad portrayal and influence on youngsters.

@VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? :huh: or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.

Virtualbody1234
11-01-2004, 01:22 PM
@VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.

So you think that should be hidden from being shown?

It's happening and it can be used as a tool to prevent more. You still think it's wrong to prevent more?

To hide it doesn't mean it's not happening.

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:24 PM
No, she did'nt do it alone, Pauline was there :P
I know the cry wolf storyline, but I think that was overpowered by the scams, using her pregnancy to scma people out of money, you don't think there was 14 y/o's out there going "What a cool idea" , 14 y/o's don't think like us, they see stuff like that as fun (not all, some).
and I doubt if many females could physically run around the way she has been at that stage of pregnancy, if you ask me the whole storyline was wrong and a bad portrayal and influence on youngsters.

@VB.....that makes no sense, yes they both wrong, you think a 14 y/o having a child is right? :huh: or a 17 y/o having 3 is right?, yerfeckinAright I think their both wrong.

Right, - they portrayed a childbirth for the reason,as Manker asid, of de-romanticising. Showing that its actualy quite a painful ordeal to put them off. FFS if its had this much effect on a 27 yr old male imagine the effect it had on a 14/15 yr old girl.

Okay so they wouldn't be able to physically run, well then they wouldn't run would they :lol:

The scam where she blagged £20 sayig her waters had broken was shown as a bad thing by the way Pauline treated her when she first came across her in the playground and carried on walking off

manker
11-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Jonno, you're way off.

If you cant follow a simple sub plot in Eastenders and see the underlying moral aimed at would be teenage mums, then I have no chance of explaining it.

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 01:34 PM
I understand it fine, I understand that over the last couple of weeks it's showed that a 14 y/o girl CAN physically run around stealing and deceiving right upto the day of birth. It showed several ways of scamming people, idea I would never have thought of before, how many kids are now gonna try that?
Difference being irl there's people out there who would want real revenge.
And like I said, it should not have been shown at the time it was, 3pm on a sunday is not the time to show stuff like that.

@Dan about the affecting me, dude at 14 did you have any fear? did you see someone get drunk on tv and be ill? or someone overdosing on a film, or someone dying of lung cancer? did it stop you drinking or smoking etc?
No, why? Because at 14 you don't understand the bad, you ignor it, thats something that "Wont happen to you" , this sort of tv does'nt deter, most kids who saw it would find the birth bit boring or something, they would concentrate on the rest of it.
Moral stories for the most part only work if you actually care about anything, and I'm sorry but most kids don't give a shit if you tell them it's bad for them.

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:36 PM
:lol: I should have known better before entering this discussion

If you feel this strongly Jonno you should write to the BBC complaining :01:

Virtualbody1234
11-01-2004, 01:38 PM
If you don't like something, you can always change the channel. That's what the remote is for.

manker
11-01-2004, 01:43 PM
I understand that over the last couple of weeks it's showed that a 14 y/o girl CAN physically run around stealing and deceiving right upto the day of birth. It showed several ways of scamming people, idea I would never have thought of before, how many kids are now gonna try that?

No, why? Because at 14 you don't understand the bad, you ignor it, thats something that "Wont happen to you" , this sort of tv does'nt deter,
Dear, dear.

Either kids are going to take notice of the storyline, or they aint. Make like Bucks Fizz and be making your mind up :D

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 01:47 PM
@Dan...... :P How long you known me? :lol:

@VB........ That's the best answer you got? :rolleyes:

@Manker.......No you misunderstood what I said, the top remark is correct, the bottom one was referring to "Bad things" such as the pregnancy, what they would call bad, I was'nt refering to the scamming etc :)

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:52 PM
@Dan...... :P How long you known me? :lol:

Too long :rolleyes:

:lol:

I did like the nutty stalker storyline though :01:

Virtualbody1234
11-01-2004, 01:55 PM
@VB........ That's the best answer you got?

Ok. I see that this is a pointless topic. You're just trying to get people upset.

Leaving topic. Bye. Click. (just like changing the channel).

DanB
11-01-2004, 01:57 PM
Leaving topic. Bye. Click. (just like changing the channel).

:lol: :lol:

manker
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
@Manker.......No you misunderstood what I said, the top remark is correct, the bottom one was referring to "Bad things" such as the pregnancy, what they would call bad, I was'nt refering to the scamming etc :)
I see. You're saying that if there is a storyline on the TV that tells a kid to do a bad thing. They'll listen to it and do it.

If there is a storyline regarding bad consequences of the bad thing, then they won't listen to it and will do the bad thing anyway.

This may be true in some cases, however most kids will listen and learn from both sides, otherwise there would be no point in schooling because all of the kids would be watching Grange Hill, (or whatever) listening to the bad stuff, not paying attention to the good values and acting upon that.

The point people are making is that it will deter some kids from having a baby at 14. Not all but some.

Issues such as this are rarely black and white and shouldn't be debated as such.

DanB
11-01-2004, 02:13 PM
I see. You're saying that if there is a storyline on the TV that tells a kid to do a bad thing. They'll listen to it and do it.

If there is a storyline regarding bad consequences of the bad thing, then they won't listen to it and will do the bad thing anyway.

This may be true in some cases, however most kids will listen and learn from both sides, otherwise there would be no point in schooling because all of the kids would be watching Grange Hill, (or whatever) listening to the bad stuff, not paying attention to the good values and acting upon that.

The point people are making is that it will deter some kids from having a baby at 14. Not all but some.

Issues such as this are rarely black and white and shouldn't be debated as such.

Very well said Manker, this time I don't mind you beating me to it :P :01:

manker
11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
Very well said Manker, this time I don't mind you beating me to it :P :01:
:lol: :lol:

Cheers matey. Just waiting for Jonno to tell me he meant something else, for the 47th time this month :rolleyes:

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 02:16 PM
@Dan........ :P Yeah scary sarah was funny and prolly the best bunny boiler to date on tv :01:

@VB..... I'm not trying to upset anyone, if I was I would have been calling people names, I'm simply giving my pov, the fact that you read what I said and could'nt think of a better answer is not my problem, it's yours :)

@Manker......If these progs make such an impact then you tell me why there are so many teenage pregnancies? It's bollocks and you know it, kids take note of "Cool things" not of consequence. afew weeks ago I had a 14 y/o girl trying to impress me by telling me she'd been pregnant and had to abort, followed by asking me if I'd go out drinking with her, that's not right, she found it funny, I did'nt. I know what teenage pregnancy does to a girl at that age. I don't think it should be used as entertainment.
Adult story lines are different, an adult should know the do's and don't's (don't's? 2 apostrophies? :blink: ) and child does not know these things. Ok admittedly it's possible some kids would have said "Oh god I don't want that" but what will they do to stop it? , nothing, if they are that way inclinned they will go out, get drunk, get laid and suddenly their pregnant. But I garentee you there will be thousands of kids who will copy the idea's of scamming and deceiving.

DanB
11-01-2004, 02:18 PM
round and round and round we go :wacko:

Jon L. Obscene
11-01-2004, 02:21 PM
:rolleyes: Ok I'm going, leave you lot in peace :)

manker
11-01-2004, 02:26 PM
No, you can't guarentee it. That storyline will de-romanticise the idea of having an ickle baby for more kids than it will make kids want to get pregnant so they can scam twenty quid :blink:

It's common sense.

There are so many teenage pregnancies because kids want to have sex. All we can do is try to educate them into either refraining (impossible) or inform them of the consequences if they do indulge without protection. Like on Eastenders.

Only one apostrophe in dos and don'ts.

DanB
11-01-2004, 02:27 PM
Only one apostrophe in dos and don'ts.

Quoted as its very rare :lol: :lol:

manker
11-01-2004, 02:28 PM
Quoted as its very rare :lol: :lol:
Jonno did ask :blushing: