PDA

View Full Version : Checking in...

Smith
11-01-2004, 09:24 PM
ever have ne of those days were everything just went right?

i had one of those 2day, nothing went wrong.

first in a while.

yesterday was cool, went to my bands concert, i came late and people actualy asked were i was.

i got my comp hooked up again too.

i didnt miss anything important did i?

ahctlucabbuS
11-01-2004, 09:30 PM
No, you didn't miss a thing that real life doesn't take priority over.

Good for you though, haven't had such a day for quite some time now... but it'll come :D

DanB
11-01-2004, 09:47 PM
Hey TC :01:

keyser_soze
11-01-2004, 11:30 PM
Hi m8 I've had a shit monday myself, started a new job today and was supposed to be getting a car, My own car was parked in the yard and some dickhead climbed in a wagon and tried to move it but the airbrakes were locked on and he climbed out leaving handbrake off :ohmy: soon as the airpressure built up it released the brakes and rolled into my car smashing both my doors in, then the car I was meant to get the gaffer had used it to go to a dog track meeting ans some1 spewed up in it so after telling missus I was getting a company car I ended up getting a lift home. :angry:
But enough about me :D good to see ya :)

Smith
11-01-2004, 11:43 PM
Hi m8 I've had a shit monday myself, started a new job today and was supposed to be getting a car, My own car was parked in the yard and some dickhead climbed in a wagon and tried to move it but the airbrakes were locked on and he climbed out leaving handbrake off :ohmy: soon as the airpressure built up it released the brakes and rolled into my car smashing both my doors in, then the car I was meant to get the gaffer had used it to go to a dog track meeting ans some1 spewed up in it so after telling missus I was getting a company car I ended up getting a lift home. :angry:
But enough about me :D good to see ya :)

lol that sucks, i bet 2ommorow is going to be horrible.

@Danb- hey bud, hows it goin