11-02-2004, 08:01 AM
6mb wmv file
http://download.bruneistudent.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=%2051

http://comingsoon.net/nextraimages/ffnewthing.jpg

cpt_azad
11-02-2004, 08:04 AM
ewwwwwwwwwwwww

lol, j/p ....or am i? :ph34r:

it doesn't look to good....but then again i've been wrong so so many times b4 :(

ofbz
11-02-2004, 08:22 AM
ohh c'mon man.. its gonna be the shit....
the quality of the video doesn't give detail on how good the fx are, but they look awsome anyways (how cool is torch huh...)

isn't the guy that plays the bad guy, the same one that plays the doctor on nip/tuck (a tv-serie)... that dude is cool....

aaaaand... jessica alba is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

naomi watts is too....

Haz
11-02-2004, 08:28 AM
Wtf? They made a Fantastic 4 movie?! :blink:

But yeah it looks good, not too sure making a movie about the FF was a great idea but I'll be checking it out.

{I}{K}{E}
11-02-2004, 12:15 PM
Dr. Doom doesnt look like Dr. Doom from the cartoons. :(

Busyman
11-02-2004, 01:18 PM
Hell, I still have the first Fantastic Four 4 movie.

tarzan
11-02-2004, 01:37 PM
man,there has already been one crappy FF movie,they should have done Galactus instead of Dr Doom.

Cl1mh4224rd
11-07-2004, 12:03 PM
Umm... am I the only one that noticed that half of those scenes are from Armageddon?

The two space shuttles flying over Earth, toward the space station? Armageddon, docking with the Russian space station...

The shuttle cockpit shot of the cosmic storm hitting? Armageddon, when one of the shuttles goes down...

The object exploding toward the end? Armageddon, when Bruce Willis' character detonates the nuke...

Hell, the shot of The Thing, I assume, throwing a car is from a freakin' videogame...

ahctlucabbuS
11-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Looks like shit if you ask me,

especially when you need some guy to state "it's gonna be amazing"... yea right.

Orange_Boy
11-09-2004, 02:42 AM
What the fuck is this, this is the worst movie ever

Armageddon parts for starters, HOW IN HELL CAN YOU SELL A MOVIE IF YOU COPIED parts from another

MAKES ME LAUGH

and the cast sucks

The thing should be played by someone whos buff not some fat bloke

Haz
11-09-2004, 03:09 AM
Umm... am I the only one that noticed that half of those scenes are from Armageddon?

The two space shuttles flying over Earth, toward the space station? Armageddon, docking with the Russian space station...

The shuttle cockpit shot of the cosmic storm hitting? Armageddon, when one of the shuttles goes down...

The object exploding toward the end? Armageddon, when Bruce Willis' character detonates the nuke...

Hell, the shot of The Thing, I assume, throwing a car is from a freakin' videogame...

I think all that outside footage is just some filler they threw in until they get the real footage ready, (maybe just a test to see how it looks?) And I noticed one cg scene where it hadn't even been rendered yet. That and all the studio text on the side of the screen, so thats what I'm guessing it is. Guess even trailers have screeners now.

Edit: stupid caps key :dry:

mr. nails
11-09-2004, 09:33 AM
funny thing is alll u ppl who r talking shit about it right now will be waiting in line to see it @ the theatres or @ least say otherwise after it's released. shhhh.

S!X
09-18-2005, 10:38 PM
jessica alba is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Man that was great on the bridge scene when she strips down...

ziggyjuarez
09-19-2005, 12:29 AM
I liked J.A before it was cool :snooty:

firefox
09-20-2005, 02:17 PM
jessica alba is HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! Man that was great on the bridge scene when she strips down...

MAN! You are not kidding there. HOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! :w00t: