PDA

View Full Version : Saw???

hippychick
11-02-2004, 02:05 PM
So tell me is this movie worth seeing? I want to see a good horror flick this weekend, I already saw the grudge and I saw pre-views for this movie and it looked scary!!!
Just wondering if its worth the ticket?

express98
11-02-2004, 03:36 PM
I would say so its a good movie

Livy
11-02-2004, 04:06 PM
yip, seen it a couple of weeks ago, good movie.

KazaaBoy
11-02-2004, 04:13 PM
excellent movie!!

manker
11-02-2004, 04:17 PM
I watched Saw again last night. It's OK. I did end up waiting for one of the two chained up guys to actually do something - it does drag on a bit in that respect.

The way it makes you think and the weird epileptic camera effects are quality tho'

I believe the dude who played the Doctor went to The K.Reeves School of Acting :dry:

pusher
11-03-2004, 07:18 AM
Just saw it today. It's not a bad movie it's 10x better than The Grudge, that's for sure.

It does get a little hackneyed toward the end.

cpt_azad
11-03-2004, 07:22 AM
I watched Saw again last night. It's OK. I did end up waiting for one of the two chained up guys to actually do something - it does drag on a bit in that respect.

The way it makes you think and the weird epileptic camera effects are quality tho'

I believe the dude who played the Doctor went to The K.Reeves School of Acting :dry:

hahahaha, stupid homo reeves :dry:

@pusher, agreed. this was much better than the grudge.

HC, go watch it, i think this one is worth the $$$, grudge on the other hand is crap, it made me laugh more than it made me scared (grudge)

Rip The Jacker
11-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Well, I just came back from watching Saw, and I was kind of disappointed. Here is review of the movie... Even though the guy is a rip-off of the very funny Maddox.

http://davinshead.iwarp.com/hollywoodhorror.html

ziggyjuarez
11-04-2004, 05:27 AM
Just saw it today. It's not a bad movie it's 10x better than The Grudge, that's for sure.

It does get a little hackneyed toward the end.URgay sir:)

cpt_azad
11-04-2004, 05:56 AM
URgay sir:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha

pusher
11-04-2004, 10:49 PM
URgay sir:)

:wub:

You spoil me.

hippychick
11-07-2004, 10:16 PM
I saw the 'saw' lastnight and what a terrible movie!!! Blah...what made the movie so bad was the bad acting!!! :no:
The guy who played the doctor must of graduated from the "University of bad actors" He had no depth and his acting looked forced.
Everyone in the audiance were making comments about how bad the acting was and a few got up and left.
The only plus to the movie was the surprise ending.
Don't waste dl time for this one...lol

Rat Faced
11-07-2004, 10:38 PM
You actually believed these guys?

:lol: :lol:

manker
11-08-2004, 12:00 PM
I did try to, diplomatically, warn of it's crapness.

Spoiler:

I'm dumbfounded as to how the jigsaw guy could lie motionless for 8 hours, without breathing, only to get up and pwn at the end of the film. Bah. It was impossible to predict the ending, also why did Zep torment the kiddie if he was a victim too.

End spoiler.

All in all a poor imitation of Se7en :dry:

Btw, just so there can be no confusion - The Grudge is also rubbish but girls who I've spoken to about it seem to think it was okay ...