PDA

View Full Version : Did You Vote?

BigBank_Hank
11-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Well did you?

I took off from work to go this morning and let me tell you there was voter suppression all over the place. We have a torrential rain falling that is suppressing the vote but it could not deter me.

GO VOTE!

Comic_Peddler
11-02-2004, 04:50 PM
Voted over a week ago. How long till Michael Moore accuses the rain of being part of the Bush machine?

BigBank_Hank
11-02-2004, 05:35 PM
I’m sure someone somewhere will say that Carl Rove devised a plan to make it rain so that seniors won’t go out and vote.

Everose
11-02-2004, 05:50 PM
I heard about those rains in your state, and wondered about you, BiGBank Hank.......hopefully no flooding yet?

I am either going to try to break away from work or go vote later, after work.

Voted over my lunch hour after all. Very quickly done, although the girls told me they have been really busy all day. I crossed Mr. Cloud's name off the list and told them that he would not be voting, that if he did show up, it was an imposter......... hee hee hee tis my bad bone. :D

CloudSeeder
11-03-2004, 02:06 AM
:angry: CORRUPTION HAS REACHED ME WHERE I LIVE!!!! You talk about voter intimidation!!!!!

;) Or at least a very mild attempt!!!!

ZaZu
11-03-2004, 02:43 AM
yep...rain didn't start heavy 'til I left the poll....

dwightfry
11-03-2004, 02:24 PM
Sure did, but seeing as I'm from North Dakota....It really didn't matter. Bush was going to win anyways and if he hadn't, it wouldn't have helped Kerry that much.