PDA

View Full Version : Might be getting sacked

Bebi
11-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Today the boss called me up and said he has complaints about my attitude for the past 3-6 months from these 2 poeple who I know, when I comfronted the people one of them "didnt know" and the other is a jackle and hyde type of person, he gives me mental harassment all the time and appearently if I give my thoughts back he bitches to the boss so that has all piled up and now I am the "bad guy" I am only on a course but I've been in that placement for like 14 months, any options on what I should do? thanks:helpsmili

the boss was saying things like I dont fit in and he has give me all the chances he has wanted to and there will be a meeting with my father this week, but he is saying stuff like make a good impact and rhings like I have a chance, is this scare tactics or the real deal?

bigboab
11-02-2004, 09:56 PM
Take your complaints to the people who put you on the course.:)

Bebi
11-02-2004, 09:57 PM
well the perosn who put me on the course was there and she said she has worked with one of them for 5 years and said "they are not lieing" and thats the person who appearently knows nothing about it

Rat Faced
11-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Either go to your Union, or look up your Employment Rights (http://www.dti.gov.uk/er/regs.htm) independantly...

Every case is different, so you really wont get much good, usable advice from here...