PDA

View Full Version : Al Quieda

stoi
03-28-2003, 03:15 AM
Dont know how true this is yet, just heard it on the news, but if this is true then all of you war sceptics that say that saddam has nothing to do with bin laden and al-quieda, and is just about the oil are way out.

This might have been the secret they were keeping from us and is the real reason why they went in to Iraq, so now everyone that supported the war in Afghanistan surely you must support the war in Iraq now, if not then i think you are a bunch of hipocrites.

Like i say though this might just be propeganda and if it is i will retract my comments, but if its true then this is a just war and lets support it, even if there are allied/civillian casualties.

stoi
03-28-2003, 10:14 PM
ok i can see that this thread is realy popular lol, i love it when i post something and no one gives a monkeys its great. :lol:

itay
03-28-2003, 11:23 PM
well, i for 1 think u right!!!
the war is totaly justifiable...... :ph34r:
sadam is a threat to the world

:D :D :D your first reply, yhe :D :D :D

Skillian
03-29-2003, 05:41 AM
I never heard anything about it on TV or in papers so I guess it was just a rumour.

sArA
03-29-2003, 05:50 AM
The problem is of course, that we cannot be sure that anything we are told is true......We are struggling to find information that is not sanctioned by the US. It is practically impossible to get onto the Al-Jazeera English website so how can we in the West have a clue how the Arab see things. Without balance everything is suspicious of being propoganda.

The war has some justification...however, as far as I can tell, the biggest problem is the way that the US and UK went into it unilaterally and without the support of the UN among others. Now that it seems that Syria and Iran may be helping Iraq....we may see more shit hit the fan and an escalation that could be way way worse than merely a war in Iraq. This is the biggest concern. Can anyone imagine the global consequences if the US start to consider that Iran and Syria are also legitimate targets...world war 3 between muslims and christians...carte blanche for every tin pot terrorist to attack the west......scary stuff. Without concrete proof shown to the world of Iraq's complicity in Al Qaida and weapons of mass destruction....we may all be screwed....that is the most worrying part to this whole thing......escalation beyond Iraq and the consequences...

Well thats how I see it anyway...

SuperJude™
03-29-2003, 06:12 AM
stoi- just saw this thread myself. After getting into it with people over this subject I thought it best to stay outta this forum for a little while and all (or sub forum as it were) but I will be intently trying to find out here if that is valid, cause boy would it take the wind out of the sails of the "Blood for Oil" crowd.

-SJ™