PDA

View Full Version : Lee Harvey Oswald, where are thy now?

jetje
11-03-2004, 12:41 PM
the world needs you :ph34r:

DanB
11-03-2004, 01:07 PM
:lol:

backlash
11-03-2004, 02:14 PM
lmao

nostalgia
11-03-2004, 02:44 PM
Search in the Netherlands, there could be one.

Skillian
11-03-2004, 04:33 PM
Perhaps someone could find a girl to suck his dick, maybe he could be impeached. There must be some way of getting around this damn democracy thing...

Rick Phlegm
11-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Michael Moore wibbles his chins with rage.

Causes earthquake.

Destroys Washington.

vidcc
11-03-2004, 06:57 PM
much as i honestly dislike Bush i wouldn't wish him shot...he chose not to put himself in the line of fire in nam and i think we should respect that today.

Besides what good would oswald be...he's never shot anyone in his life.... i mean if you go to the book depository they have the room exactly as it was that day..because oswald isn't there... and the window is cordoned off so you can't look out and realise..."NO F@#$ING WAY"...not unless hundreds of pigeons grab hold of your back and fly you in a hovering motion.....that said there were reports of communist pigeons flying about on that day saying "coo, coo".

Rat Faced
11-03-2004, 06:58 PM
much as i honestly dislike Bush i wouldn't wish him shot...he chose not to put himself in the line of fire in nam and i think we should respect that today..

Neither would I.

The last thing i'd want is to make a Martyr of that person :dry:

j2k4
11-03-2004, 08:38 PM
Neither would I.

The last thing i'd want is to make a Martyr of that person :dry:

Ah...

Biting cynicism, well executed.

I suggest you fish the turd from your punchbowl, strain the piss from your breakfast cereal, and (as they say) MoveOn.org. ;)

Please feel free to carp on/at something else for the next four years.

You might consider blowing some air up Saint Hillary's skirt; give you something to while away the time, if you can stand the view. :)

Biggles
11-03-2004, 08:41 PM
You might consider blowing some air up Saint Hillary's skirt; give you something to while away the time, if you can stand the view. :)

:ohmy: You've looked haven't you?

Rat Faced
11-03-2004, 08:44 PM
I appreciate the 1st 2 lines of that post J2K4 :P

However, you forget.... to me Hilary Clinton is way too far to the Right for my taste.

In addition, i believe she's spoken for (although why she stayed with him is beyond me.. politics is no reason :rolleyes: )...

Plus... well, i know it shouldnt matter, and doesnt usually..... but i just dont fancy her the way you do... ;)

j2k4
11-03-2004, 09:04 PM
:ohmy: You've looked haven't you?

Actually, no...she has a tendency to lead with it, you know?

Difficult to get past the fact. :huh:

j2k4
11-03-2004, 09:09 PM
I appreciate the 1st 2 lines of that post J2K4 :P

However, you forget.... to me Hilary Clinton is way too far to the Right for my taste.

In addition, i believe she's spoken for (although why she stayed with him is beyond me.. politics is no reason :rolleyes: )...

Plus... well, i know it shouldnt matter, and doesnt usually..... but i just dont fancy her the way you do... ;)

If Hill is too far to the right, well, then...I'm afraid we have nothing at all for you, sir. :D

Come back in fifty years and we'll talk.

BTW-it is she who fancies me; frankly I haven't given her the time of day, but you know how women can nag... :(

j2k4
11-03-2004, 09:16 PM
I almost forgot to post with regard to the thread itself; I find it to be most objectionable and unbefitting this board, but then again, I have a singularly non-secular outlook, and may be over-sensitive to such sentiments being expressed regarding my President.

jetje, was that you who wrote that nice piece for The Guardian?.

jetje
11-03-2004, 09:32 PM
well i guess i forgot some qoute tags... ;)

it was a way to express the way i felt today...
Very tear down, unbelievable this kind of people can be running the "world"
And after all the lack of skills he showed the past 4 years, he's being re-elected.... unbelieveble :huh: :blink:

Ofcourse i don't want him to become a martyr.
i really don't want him to be shot....

Just maybe someone can let him tumble of a stair or something

"unnoticed ofcourse"