PDA

View Full Version : The UN needs to act against the US

jetje
11-04-2004, 07:27 AM
When will The UN make a freedom force to free the USofA and stabilize world peace by tracking down GW Bush and bring him before the international peace court! In the US a small group, is profiting, while the 70% majority in the country suffers. A big part of the inhabattants ar unemployed, have no health security, are badly educated, live in poverty or are discriminated by race or sexual nature.

It is sad, the world needs to use an army to free the US, but it's now or never. Their leaders are a proven threat to world peace.
Known facts are that they have arms of mass destruction and are willing and able to use them. They're a threat to mankind as they showed they're willing and able to invade sovereign countries.
As the USA is running close to a bankrupcy. We have to be afraid that the "so called leader of the free world" won't hesitate to resolve their crisis by invading other sovereign states.

Sad, but it it's Time to make THE US (world)Dictatorship come to an end

scroff
11-04-2004, 07:42 AM
When will The UN make a freedom force to free the USofA and stabilize world peace by tracking down GW Bush and bring him before the international peace court! In the US a small group, called the Democrats (what's in a name) is profiting, while the 70% majority in the country suffers. A big part of the inhabattants ar unemployed, have no health security, are badly educated, live in poverty or are discriminated by race or sexual nature.

It is sad, the world needs to use an army to free the US, but it's now or never. Their leaders are a proven threat to world peace.
Known facts are that they have arms of mass destruction and are willing and able to use them. They're a threat to mankind as they showed they're willing and able to invade sovereign countries.
As the USA is running close to a bankrupcy. We have to be afraid that the "so called leader of the free world" won't hesitate to resolve their crisis by invading other sovereign states.

Sad, but it it's Time to make THE US (world)Dictatorship come to an end
The UN will never be able to do this to the US... it'll take the EU... :cool:

jetje
11-04-2004, 08:00 AM
Oh and i forgot to mention that it's hard to believe that the election went fair and square... ;) There are too many rumours about democrats demoting and provoking people (possible liberal voters) not to vote :angry:

Cheese
11-04-2004, 09:08 AM
Are you confusing democrats with republicans jetje?

Rat Faced
11-04-2004, 10:04 AM
Aww lay off him, he aint used to this area :P

Storm
11-04-2004, 01:39 PM
UN cant act against the US........ they'll just veto :P

(thats why the veto rule kinda sux)

besides......... the US spends as much on military as all western countries and russia combined (or was it the rest of the world).........

only way to beat the US in a war is a nuke strike...... and i dun really like the sound of that........ :(

Comic_Peddler
11-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Seriously Jetje, first you suggest murder, then you suggest invading a country.

How is this different from Bush?

Rat Faced
11-04-2004, 01:45 PM

Well, at least you've admitted that Bush is a murderer and Conquerer... thats a step in the right direction ;)

Comic_Peddler
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Well, at least you've admitted that Bush is a murderer and Conquerer... thats a step in the right direction ;)

I have NEVER been a Bush supporter!

Some of us have been anti-Bush since he was the governor of Texas!

Cheese
11-04-2004, 01:47 PM
only way to beat the US in a war is a nuke strike...... and i dun really like the sound of that........ :(

Or a land war in Vietnam.

Rat Faced
11-04-2004, 01:49 PM
I have NEVER been a Bush supporter!

Some of us have been anti-Bush since he was the governor of Texas!

Sorry, must have been thinking of someone else
:lol:

jetje
11-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Are you confusing democrats with republicans jetje?

yep did that... must be the rage i feel :ph34r:

Invading a country, who sais that?

I guess you mean Liberating... :devil:

Aww lay off him, he aint used to this area :P
:P :cool2:

RPerry
11-04-2004, 03:09 PM
quote:
Originally Posted by Rat Faced
Aww lay off him, he aint used to this area

He isn't used to modding anymore either, Fixed your double post JJ :lol:

bigboab
11-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Or a land war in Vietnam.I think you are being unfair there Cheese. Are you suggesting that North Vietnam beat the mighty USA? SHIT! does that mean a lot of those movies are not true? You have spoiled my faith in Hollywood directors.:(

@Scroff. That is one off my fears for the future. A War between the EU and the USA.:(

Rat Faced
11-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Well North Korea fought us all to a stalemate ;)

Biggles
11-04-2004, 08:41 PM
I think you are being unfair there Cheese. Are you suggesting that North Vietnam beat the mighty USA? SHIT! does that mean a lot of those movies are not true? You have spoiled my faith in Hollywood directors.:(

@Scroff. That is one off my fears for the future. A War between the EU and the USA.:(

Economic perhaps, but not military. However, even the former would just hasten the day China lifts the superpower mantle.

bigboab
11-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Economic perhaps, but not military. However, even the former would just hasten the day China lifts the superpower mantle.
Are they still using gas for lighting?:wacko:

Biggles
11-04-2004, 08:48 PM

Anything that will burn I think.

Storm
11-04-2004, 10:28 PM

who cares...... if just just make a billion guns they can invade any country by foot :P

spinningfreemanny
11-05-2004, 05:14 AM
Well North Korea fought us all to a stalemate ;)

surely with a little backing.... ;)

scroff
11-05-2004, 05:29 AM
It is a real factor, not necessarily militarily, as Biggles pointed out, but economically, if that kind of thing scares you... it is already happening.

cpt_azad
11-05-2004, 05:36 AM
Wait wait wait wait, wait a sec there jetje. GW is innocent I tells ya! If he was truly "democratically" voted in, then isn't it the fault of the people that voted for him in the first place clearly knowing that he is a walking piece of shit? I say if we must take action, invade the states that were Bush supporters, but realistically speaking, yes, the UN should start contemplating about a plan for the future, but trust me, it'll never happen.