PDA

View Full Version : 35Mb.com

BawA
11-04-2004, 12:30 PM
http://www.35Mb.com

Both HTTP Upload and FTP Upload....
provides 35Mb storage and unlike USENDIT.com gives unlimated Sharing
also u get 1Mb extra bounse for each person downloads your file.
the only problem is that you cant download the file with Firefox, u must be using IE6.
Hope its Not Old news :lol:

We give you 35mb of Storage Space to store and share anything you want! You can store pics, games, music, documents, programs, ANYTHING you want!

Share your files with friends, family, websites, forums etc...

There is no limit on the number of downloads of your files, you have UNLIMITED data transfer!

Easy FTP or Browser Uploading!

Earn FREE UNLIMITED storage space by simply having people download your files!! 35MB.COM will increase your disc space limit by 1MB for each person who downloads your files!

jetje
11-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Don't download from 35mb.com,because it's Installs trojan on your computer.

Unfortunately I accepted an applet while surfing on a 35mb.com user's page. Now I have always ads at the start of Windows. I tried to find the file who starts the ads, but I couldn't. Now I'm doing a scan, because I fear trojans. Could anyone help ?

well info i did read some time ago on another forum...
Personally i've never been there but after reading the above i doubt if i will ;)

Maybe someone else can confirm or denie this, but i sure wouldn't keep this away from here. ;)

Jon L. Obscene
11-04-2004, 03:50 PM
www.50megs.com

www.150m.com

:)

Jonno :cool:

jetje
11-04-2004, 04:09 PM
http://www.free-webhosts.com/search-webhosts.php

100%
11-04-2004, 06:51 PM
To all of you up there that linked site äre you offering better solutions or more scams?
Please explain

BawA
11-04-2004, 06:56 PM
www.50megs.com

www.150m.com

Jonno :cool:

thanks but these r Webhosting, u cant use them as file storge.
i know u can fool them but why do extra stuff when u can do same job just with visting one site.
and that 50meg site is fully scam, they remove your accoun after few days without any notice or reason, sometimes u cant even signup.

maskawaih
11-04-2004, 08:57 PM
thanks but these r Webhosting, u cant use them as file storge.
i know u can fool them but why do extra stuff when u can do same job just with visting one site.
and that 50meg site is fully scam, they remove your accoun after few days without any notice or reason, sometimes u cant even signup.
i just wanted to say so. :P btw thanks for that web. ;) its useful for filesharing in that way. :lol:

orcutt989
11-04-2004, 11:38 PM
I wish someone would find out how to use google mail as FTP storage.

BawA
11-05-2004, 08:02 AM
nah i prefer to use Gmail as a Mail service not storage, anyway why even use gmail for this kinda of job when there r tons of site providing file storage.

maskawaih
11-05-2004, 04:06 PM
i agree with bawa. Sahih~~