PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Episode III: Revenge Of Sith

newcster68
11-05-2004, 05:47 AM
Well, the Teaser has just been released today and I must say it looks really good! :D

Let us make this the Official Thread for Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of Sith.

http://www.worldofepic.net/ep3.mov

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/newcster68/MOVIEPOSTERS/STARWARSIII.jpg

Adster
11-05-2004, 08:17 AM
yeah I can't wait for it filmed here in aust hehehee we get to see it first before any country in the world!!

btw nothing comes up with taht link

newcster68
11-05-2004, 08:24 AM
yeah I can't wait for it filmed here in aust hehehee we get to see it first before any country in the world!!

btw nothing comes up with taht link

better try again buddy cause it works fine.... :blink:

cpt_azad
11-05-2004, 08:26 AM
sweeet jesus, lol, can't wait for ep3. I don't care what anyone says, but Ep2 kicked ass, critics are on fuckin crack. Ep1 could have been better, but it was still better than LOTR in my opinion. The classics are well, classics, 4, 5, and 6 were some of the best films I've ever seen. Can't wait for 3 :D

Adster
11-05-2004, 08:46 AM
wel it went when I right clicked save target man.... that trailor is awsome

I cannot wait till May 5th for this one more darker and of cause the latest star wars pre sequals had been the characters problems. but this one looke great gave me chills watching it

agree Ep2 was great ep1 however I hated but just need to have it for the collection

Afronaut
11-05-2004, 08:57 AM
Well, I like Star Wars stuff, im hoping this is a little less "family-friendly", so tospeak.
:P

I found a link elsewhere, thought a post ot here but someone was faster than me allready, heh...

QuickTime Link (http://www.dellefemine.com/episodeIII.mov)

:cool2:

cpt_azad
11-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Well, I like Star Wars stuff, im hoping this is a little less "family-friendly", so tospeak.
:P

I found a link elsewhere, thought a post ot here but someone was faster than me allready, heh...

QuickTime Link (http://www.dellefemine.com/episodeIII.mov)

:cool2:

hahaha family friendly, hopefully, but i don't care, it's still gonna be a great movie. and @adster, ya, i just bought for collections sake (ep1), ep2 however, i bought with enthusiasm :D

Afronaut
11-05-2004, 09:56 AM
I mean, I hope they dont come up with some stopid characters in this episode,
the first episode sucked so bad (imo) because of that damn Jar Jar Binks.

Seems they come up with a new DVDpack of the episodes 4. 5. and 6.
almost annually.

I had them video tapes some years a go, "digitally remastered", with more scenes etc.
So, personally, I think I've done paying enough for that Empire. (Gave the tapes away..)

Hehe, just need to DL. them rips later on...

DanB
11-05-2004, 10:52 AM
Looks good :D

Adster
11-05-2004, 11:52 AM
afronourt is a mod??? wtf

sorry don't even know afronourt

DanB
11-05-2004, 11:53 AM
afronourt is a mod??? wtf

sorry don't even know afronourt

Slinger had a name change
:blink:

Adster
11-05-2004, 12:12 PM
ffs slinger at least you didn't use david hasaholst whatever his name is

edit

wierd under slings pinned thread in ss still says guitar slinger :huh:

Afronaut
11-05-2004, 12:17 PM
ffs slinger at least you didn't use david hasaholst whatever his name is

edit

wierd under slings pinned thread in ss still says guitar slinger :huh:

:D :D :D

I like the new concept,
gotta get a pic of me with the Afro wig as sig or something, later on.

And I always wanted to be Astronaut. Too bad Nasa folks are titeasses about,
drugs, alcohol and rock'n'roll and some little things like IQ's,

pfffft

;)

Afronaut
11-05-2004, 12:18 PM
And yeah, David Hasselhooff rules, but not THAT much...

trajillo
11-05-2004, 12:27 PM
meh i dont think it will be that good...for some reason sequels and or most movies that are part2s or 3s of movies from the past (Post_1980s) aren't that great. maybe because most ideas nowadays aren't really original . for eg: Gothic Texts: Like Frankenstein, Dragula. Take frankenstein for example, he created a monster that grew up and learned, and took over his master. now look at The Terminator. a robot, or robots created by human then they learnt, grew up and killed their master. there are many other examples out there that borrow from other texts. But star wars ep 3 looks like it has alot to hold up since it is most likely the last movie.

tarzan
11-05-2004, 01:04 PM
cant wait,looks wicked.

david622
11-05-2004, 02:25 PM
Damn...... That trailer looks AWESOME!!!

Can't wait till it comes out! I'm gonna do what I can to see it opening day :)

tarzan
11-05-2004, 03:44 PM
dig it
things of note about whats shown
1.check out Padmes hairdo,the buns not the buns
2.theres a scene in it where you see anakins fighter following another Jedi fighter through two capital ships broadsiding each other,is that Corrusant they are fighting over?
if so,does this mean the Droid army pushed all the way to the Republic capital?
3.No sign of Grievous,guess he gets a smaller part than expected,or is there to be another set of Clone Wars cartoons where they show General Grievous 86ed by someone,or is that who Sam jackson is drawing his saber on

4.is that Sidious with a lightsabre? might be kick ass to see the Emperor and Yoda Duel it up.
5.Wookies not Ewoks.

I remeber when Return of the Jedi came out ,the first Teasers called it Revenge of the Jedi,think this episode is gonna get a retitle as well?Probably not.
I heard in an interview a while back with George Lucas that the movie opens with the close on the clone wars ,then it gets smaller?
I am thinking it will be like Empire Strikes back with the big battle right at the start then the movie will close in on one or two locations instead of being like AotC where they went to 5 different locations.
I wonder how far into the movie youll have to wait to see Anakin turn and Padmes pregnancy .
are they gonna show luke and leia babies in this one?

newcster68
11-05-2004, 06:32 PM
:D :D :D

I like the new concept,
gotta get a pic of me with the Afro wig as sig or something, later on.

And I always wanted to be Astronaut. Too bad Nasa folks are titeasses about,
drugs, alcohol and rock'n'roll and some little things like IQ's,

pfffft

;)

Im glad you like the new concept. I like it too so I made this Official FilesharingTalk Sig for ya. :D

http://domania.us/newcster68/signatures/Afronaut_Sig.jpg

..and here is a matching Avatar...

http://domania.us/newcster68/signatures/th_afromod2.jpg

cpt_azad
11-05-2004, 08:23 PM
dig it
things of note about whats shown
1.check out Padmes hairdo,the buns not the buns
2.theres a scene in it where you see anakins fighter following another Jedi fighter through two capital ships broadsiding each other,is that Corrusant they are fighting over?
if so,does this mean the Droid army pushed all the way to the Republic capital?
3.No sign of Grievous,guess he gets a smaller part than expected,or is there to be another set of Clone Wars cartoons where they show General Grievous 86ed by someone,or is that who Sam jackson is drawing his saber on

4.is that Sidious with a lightsabre? might be kick ass to see the Emperor and Yoda Duel it up.
5.Wookies not Ewoks.

I remeber when Return of the Jedi came out ,the first Teasers called it Revenge of the Jedi,think this episode is gonna get a retitle as well?Probably not.
I heard in an interview a while back with George Lucas that the movie opens with the close on the clone wars ,then it gets smaller?
I am thinking it will be like Empire Strikes back with the big battle right at the start then the movie will close in on one or two locations instead of being like AotC where they went to 5 different locations.
I wonder how far into the movie youll have to wait to see Anakin turn and Padmes pregnancy .
are they gonna show luke and leia babies in this one?

thats a lot of questions there :P , i think we should just wait till it comes out or is leaked :ph34r:

cpt_azad
11-06-2004, 03:40 AM
lmfao, you guys have got to watch this (10 min)

http://www.crapville.com/videos/starwars_nerds.asp

Adster
11-06-2004, 06:09 AM
wel samuel L Jackson knows he will die in this film he said he wanted to go down fighting we will see too