PDA

View Full Version : [guide] for good food service

RPerry
11-05-2004, 11:52 PM
Benn going to Ruby Tuesdays about once a week for aboutn 3 months now. The bill usuaally comes to about $50 but I always leave a $20 tip. I know thats above the % its supposed to be, but damn, you shoulkd see how many servwers fight over Dawn and I to seat us :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had my usual, 4 LI icedteas, Steak, Garlick breadf, and fries ( hate bakedd potasto ) Maybe a good time to go have some sex and go to bed.....

ps. I FEEL GOOD :w00t:

DanB
11-06-2004, 12:02 AM
Have fun :01:

RPerry
11-06-2004, 12:08 AM
ok, I'm going... Ike is moving my posts and calling them crap :(

edit: he changed the name to removed stuff
Ike for president... bet he would be alot better than george bush :01:

sucks when you wake up after drinking and see what a fool you are

100%
11-06-2004, 12:09 AM
The only way you know that you are in a great restaraunt
is when they close the place
your still there
they pull out the real good wine
and tell the stories

a tip at this type of moment is regarded as an insult

RPerry
11-06-2004, 12:11 AM
They don't seem insulted when I'm there, one of the servers who isn't waiting on us usually hang s around just shooting the bull

100%
11-06-2004, 12:21 AM
As a waiter in my old days i used to makae obvious mistakes
eg.drop a glass
but comeback witrh something alot better
make them feeel involved and yet rewarded
big tips

RPerry
11-06-2004, 12:25 AM
I haven't done that yet, but about a month ago, I got a steak that was way under cooked. The manager kept telling me to take a drink, or order a dessert. mind you, when this happens it comes out of their pocket, so I wouldn't. Only cause I am there all the time and I know its not the type of service I get whenever I am there.

sArA
11-06-2004, 02:30 AM
When I go to my local pub, I drink Newcastle Brown. This traditionally comes in a one pint bottle and is drunk from a half pint glass topped up from time to time.

Anyway, my local will put my half full bottle back in the fridge for me to keep it cool (cos I don't drink much and it warms up) until I want it back. Even on a busy Saturday night......

Now thats good service.... :)

peat moss
11-06-2004, 03:42 AM
I haven't done that yet, but about a month ago, I got a staek that was way under cokked. The manager kept telling me to take adrink, or order a dessert. mind you, when this happens it comes out of their pocket, so I wouldn't. Only cause I am there all the time =nd I know its not the type of service I get whenever I am there.

I like it when your a regular ,your fav drink is waiting when your seated. Now that is service. :)

bujub22
11-06-2004, 03:44 AM
:lol: feel like cheers when i go to my fav cuz some of the ppl that work at my other job got a second job there so everybody know my name :D

RPerry
11-06-2004, 10:19 AM
I like it when your a regular ,your fav drink is waiting when your seated. Now that is service. :)

wasn't waiting for me cause they didn't know I was coming, but it was ordered before I sat down :cool: I thinks thats close enough ;)