PDA

View Full Version : Stop Sending Non Pro's To Die In Iraq

BITE_YOUR_CLITTY
03-28-2003, 03:16 PM
[FONT=Impact]
:angry: Sorry folks but i get highly pissed off knowing that if we cant afford to keep a full time professinal
Military([meaning] enough combatants to do the job).WE cant afford to start wars.
Dont get me wrong,Saddam is a piece of shit that needs to be flushed.
But National Gaurd meens this NATION, not any-were else!!!!!!!!!!
Its a sad assed day when people who "soldier" 2 weeks a year,and a certain amount of hours a month,are sent into that situation.
And i dont care how they slice it,IT IS WRONG.
Who's being shot,exicuted,capterd tourtured,and who knows what all by the Iraqi military and its Death
Squads.
If i were able i would volunteer to go,and die,with out regrets.
But not if i were forced.
Stop sending the people who were suckered in by the promise of an education and getting some bills paid.
HOW many people in D.C,have sent their own blood,to die in the sand.
And while were here,lets set the blame were it belongs......
George bush sr.....didnt do a damn thing about saddam blowing off the contract of peace he signed
Bill Clinton...lazy fucker...didnt do a damn thing about saddam telling up to stuff the contract of peace in our asses..then kicking the UN out of bagdad....
We wouldnt b here to day, in iraq, dieing like we are if the OUR EL:ECTED OFFICALS HAD THE NUTS TO ACT BEFORE.....
And as far as the UN goes,toothless dogg....gets no respect.Just a big bank to the world.
They lost their credability when nobody stopped Rowanda,croatia,serbia,the northern Kurds being gassed
and all the other genicide that went on for the last 20 years.
Over all, i know saddam has to be put down.
I love my Country,but not the way we do business.
I cant stand the anti- protesters,we're were yu fucks when things needed to b protested????
Like yu could have protested all the injustice around the world..........the killings by goverments,tyranta and thugs...but no yu were to busy being self-serving...wernt yu!!!!! :angry:

MagicNakor
03-28-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by BITE_YOUR_CLITTY@28 March 2003 - 16:16
...I cant stand the anti- protesters,we're were yu fucks when things needed to b protested????
Like yu could have protested all the injustice around the world..........the killings by goverments,tyranta and thugs...but no yu were to busy being self-serving...wernt yu!!!!! :angry:
I promised myself I wouldn't get involved with these debates here.

But I've already broken that.

What, exactly, are you saying "needed to b protested????" Just because the protests aren't on CNN 24 hours a day doesn't mean they aren't happening. Far from it. Protests don't have to be violent. Protests don't have to be showy. Protests don't need to have the WTO atomosphere hanging about them like a dense fog.

Writing a letter can be a form of protest.

It can be one of the most powerful forms of protests.

:ninja:

kAb
03-29-2003, 04:33 AM
i didn't read your whole paragraph cause it seemed to ignorant. but i'm also against sending like 19 yr olds into the war.

dingoBaby
03-29-2003, 05:13 AM
Regarding your post, please follow this link (http://www.m-w.com/home.htm).

daveyjones
03-29-2003, 05:27 PM
arrrg the people who signed up for the national guard knew exactly what they were siging up for , if they did it just for college money then thats there though luck , they were called to battle in the last gulf war so i don't want to hear any sad stories thats its unfortunate that they are being called to do there job.

ne1GotZardoz
03-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by BITE_YOUR_CLITTY@28 March 2003 - 10:16
[FONT=Impact]
:angry: Sorry folks but i get highly pissed off knowing that if we cant afford to keep a full time professinal
Military([meaning] enough combatants to do the job).WE cant afford to start wars.
Dont get me wrong,Saddam is a piece of shit that needs to be flushed.
But National Gaurd meens this NATION, not any-were else!!!!!!!!!!
Its a sad assed day when people who "soldier" 2 weeks a year,and a certain amount of hours a month,are sent into that situation.
And i dont care how they slice it,IT IS WRONG.
Who's being shot,exicuted,capterd tourtured,and who knows what all by the Iraqi military and its Death
Squads.
If i were able i would volunteer to go,and die,with out regrets.
But not if i were forced.
Stop sending the people who were suckered in by the promise of an education and getting some bills paid.
HOW many people in D.C,have sent their own blood,to die in the sand.
And while were here,lets set the blame were it belongs......
George bush sr.....didnt do a damn thing about saddam blowing off the contract of peace he signed
Bill Clinton...lazy fucker...didnt do a damn thing about saddam telling up to stuff the contract of peace in our asses..then kicking the UN out of bagdad....
We wouldnt b here to day, in iraq, dieing like we are if the OUR EL:ECTED OFFICALS HAD THE NUTS TO ACT BEFORE.....
And as far as the UN goes,toothless dogg....gets no respect.Just a big bank to the world.
They lost their credability when nobody stopped Rowanda,croatia,serbia,the northern Kurds being gassed
and all the other genicide that went on for the last 20 years.
Over all, i know saddam has to be put down.
I love my Country,but not the way we do business.
I cant stand the anti- protesters,we're were yu fucks when things needed to b protested????
Hmmm....

Nope.

Not worth a comment.

Oh, what the hell.

I only agree with one thing and thats the title.

We need to get some Vietnam and Korean veterans in the comand centers over there to advise the great military minds on what tactics are likely from the Fedayeen and other factions.

Also give a few pointers on how to counter those tactics and even out flank them.

You know...I bet they already have them over there anyway.

I wonder if thats why we've lost so few men in comparison to previous similar wars?:)

Ok. I was right to begin with.

Stupid post. B)

imported_stg1123
03-30-2003, 01:37 AM
Regarding your post, please follow this link.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ne1GotZardoz
03-30-2003, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by dingoBaby@29 March 2003 - 00:13
Regarding your post, please follow this link (http://www.m-w.com/home.htm).
Ooohhh. Thats mean!

I like it but its mean. :lol:

Spindulik
03-30-2003, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by BITE_YOUR_CLITTY@28 March 2003 - 16:16
...Saddam is a piece of shit that needs to be flushed...
That is funny.