PDA

View Full Version : Wwiii The Cyber War!

RIPPERX21
03-28-2003, 04:12 PM
Hey cyber warfare is here. Mainly the US is using it to disable most of the Iraqi power stations. This technology is said to be belonging to other developed countries too. So when nukes are brought into the scene with CW technologies, it makes a magical cocktail called WWIII. What do ya all say?

SuperJude™
03-28-2003, 11:27 PM
I say you have 0 posts and I distrust people who only post in Lounge if you wanna know the truth.

Next?

-SJ™

ne1GotZardoz
03-29-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by RIPPERX21@28 March 2003 - 11:12
Hey cyber warfare is here. Mainly the US is using it to disable most of the Iraqi power stations. This technology is said to be belonging to other developed countries too. So when nukes are brought into the scene with CW technologies, it makes a magical cocktail called WWIII. What do ya all say?
Einstein said the third world war would be fought with Sticks and stones.
If EMP is what they say it is, We will be reduced to sticks and stones, (anything non metal), or we won't be able to fight.

I still say we should let Bush and Saddam slug it out.
Ultimately this is between the two of them. They are just using the soldiers because they are too wimpy to do it themselves.:)

ne1GotZardoz
03-29-2003, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by SuperJude™@28 March 2003 - 18:27
I say you have 0 posts and I distrust people who only post in Lounge if you wanna know the truth.

Next?

-SJ™
Well, I've posted considerably more than 3, but thats all this thing is showing.

How does it define a post?

Edited for a P. S.

Shouldn't Ripper have at least 1 post since that was a post? :)

SuperJude™
03-29-2003, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz@29 March 2003 - 05:00
Well, I've posted considerably more than 3, but thats all this thing is showing.

How does it define a post?

Edited for a P. S.

Shouldn't Ripper have at least 1 post since that was a post? :)
Well try this then: since I can only judge by what people post, if they don't post file hashes and don't help elsewhere then I think it is possible people just post things here stricktly for reaction.

Also read the site FAQ. Posts in this are do not count mind you. If they did, I would have considerably more and all. It pays to browse the whole site.

:)

-SJ™

sAdam
03-29-2003, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz@29 March 2003 - 04:47

Einstein said the third world war would be fought with Sticks and stones.

Actually i believe einstein said: "i know not with what weapons ww3 will be fought, but ww4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

RIPPERX21
03-29-2003, 09:32 AM
I don't know about what MR.Einstein said but it is true that those damn US Scientist geeks are using the fullpower of cyber warfare, they are using not sticks and stones.