PDA

View Full Version : Cm4 Patch

stoi
03-28-2003, 11:02 PM
thanx to eatchipz for this but if you get champ manager 4 go Here (http://www.sigames.com/news_view.php?act=2&id=635) and get the enhancement 1 patch.

havnt tried it yet, but if it does what it says it does it should fix a lot of bugs.

FlamingYob
03-29-2003, 12:04 AM
Good, I thought this was a little slow.

Inevitable
03-29-2003, 12:15 AM
hmmmmm I guess you can't download it since you don't have the crack for the patch.

stoi
03-29-2003, 12:45 AM
it does work according to eatchipz, like i said i havnt tried it yet but he has the same copy as everyone else, as he got it from my ftp, and he says it works np.

just download it and see, if it does it does if not then dont go blaming me for it.

stoi
03-29-2003, 05:49 AM
Ok. doesnt look like it works 100%, i installed the game applied the crack and then applied the patch. the game and the crack it 9.21 meg and is version 4.0.1, when you apply the patch its 9.31meg and version 4.0.3.

but when you try to run it with the patch .exe it says that it need the cd, so i went back applied the crack and tried o update it again, but it said it couldnt as the game was already updated to 4.0.3 even though the crack was 4.0.1.

so i guess it updates a lot more than just the .exe, but i have a feeling the speed factor might be in the .exe and thats one of the only reasons i got the patch as the game is just to slow on my pc.

If anyone has run it and seen a huge speed boost then let me know as i might give it a try, but as it is it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to my first friendly last night, and i cant be bothered to go through that again just to see if the speed has increased.

If not i might have to wai for a crack for the patch, or figure out how to do one myself, sure i have an ebook here on it somewhere :P

Ok thanx and any replies on whether it worked or not would be appreciated

stoi.

FlamingYob
03-29-2003, 06:25 AM
I patched my game and it still works fine.

stoi
03-29-2003, 06:27 AM
ok but when you run it, in the bottom left hand corner what version does it say it is, if its 4.0.1 then i doubt if its updated properly if its 4.0.3 then it might just be me being stupid :P and missing something, and inevitable dont reply to that please. :lol:

Eatchipz
03-29-2003, 07:32 AM
Ok. doesnt look like it works 100%, i installed the game applied the crack and then applied the patch. the game and the crack it 9.21 meg and is version 4.0.1, when you apply the patch its 9.31meg and version 4.0.3.

but when you try to run it with the patch .exe it says that it need the cd, so i went back applied the crack and tried o update it again, but it said it couldnt as the game was already updated to 4.0.3 even though the crack was 4.0.1.

so i guess it updates a lot more than just the .exe, but i have a feeling the speed factor might be in the .exe and thats one of the only reasons i got the patch as the game is just to slow on my pc.

If anyone has run it and seen a huge speed boost then let me know as i might give it a try, but as it is it took me 1 1/2 hours to get to my first friendly last night, and i cant be bothered to go through that again just to see if the speed has increased.

If not i might have to wai for a crack for the patch, or figure out how to do one myself, sure i have an ebook here on it somewhere 

Ok thanx and any replies on whether it worked or not would be appreciated

stoi.

I have the same problem to I wish we could 4.3 to work :huh:

Inevitable
03-29-2003, 07:38 AM
listen stop bitching, what I did was did the update and re applyed the first version crack over the new one, and it still says 4.01, but who cares I think its still updated anyway at least in the databases because it was installing them in the update. You will just have to wait until gamecopyworld.com releases the cracked version for the new patch probably in another week or so.

stoi
03-29-2003, 08:13 AM
who the hell is bitching, i only asked if anyone else was having the same problem or if they got it to work, you are a dick you know that, if you havnt got anything constructive to say then just dont say it at all.

God someone shoot this prick for me before i rip his head of his frigging shoulders.

sorry for the profanity but come on hes been pissing me off for the past couple of days now and im getting sick of his asswipe replys.

Freek1e
03-29-2003, 08:16 AM
Ditto stoi

RDanneskjold
03-29-2003, 09:04 AM
comeon guys...be patient and nice to this guy...he just ignorant and new here, and he's trying to fit in by thinking he knows what he is talking about...even though he obviously doesn’t know what he is talking about,at least we least we can be somewhat nice to this ignorant ass. :lol:

Eatchipz
03-29-2003, 01:37 PM
OK I am really sorry about this I am new here and all.

Inevitable
03-29-2003, 03:19 PM
I'm not even new like I said I don't really post on here unlike you guys who post 30 times a day.

And I do know about game cracking and all that crap so know one cares what you say.

CM4 is not a bad game it has a nice slick interface, but it kinda pisses me off during the match when I'm up like 2-0 and the team comes back and scores 3 goals just before the game is over...the AI sucks on that part.

namzuf9
03-29-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Inevitable@29 March 2003 - 15:19
CM4 is not a bad game it has a nice slick interface, but it kinda pisses me off during the match when I'm up like 2-0 and the team comes back and scores 3 goals just before the game is over...the AI sucks on that part.
Thats football m8!!!

So if I'm reading this right the crack (I assume no cd) does'nt work with the latest patch?

Eatchipz
03-29-2003, 04:42 PM
(I assume no cd) does'nt work with the latest patch?

Your right mate

mrcall1969
03-29-2003, 05:35 PM
Has anyone managed to make the game speed up, I've got Stoi's problem!!

Freek1e
03-29-2003, 07:44 PM
I'm not even new like I said I don't really post on here unlike you guys who post 30 times a day.

And I do know about game cracking and all that crap so know one cares what you say.

Real intelligent !

for someone who doesn't really post here, inevitable seems to say an awful lot that pi$$e$ ppl off

I do know about game cracking ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? R E A L L Y :lol:

So, inevitable, maybe your are the force behind myth and deviance etc... and we really didn't know :lol:

Be a good boy inevitable, play nice and stop posting quotes that make u look like a d!ck

stoi
03-30-2003, 12:49 AM
i 2nd that Freak1e, but ive giving up with him now, if someone else wants to take up where i left off then feel free to do so :lol:

Inevitable
03-30-2003, 03:31 AM
you guys are getting mad over the internet lmao!!

this shit is nutz.....lol... :P

Freek1e
03-30-2003, 09:15 AM
Inevitable u miss the point ( inevitably) :lol:

all the pl who post on this board do so to help other ppl, and all criticism is taken if it is constructive

However, when ppl post stupid quotes all it does is rub against the grain for the ppl who are genuinely trying to help others.

Some members have given up on these boards due to ppl pi$$'n them off with stupid quotes, questions and general d!ck'n about

In short if u have something worthwhile to say then say it, if not then don't bother

I don't get mad about it becoz the majority of ppl or great on this board (the main reason I post here) and also becoz I have a life away from the internet
this is just a hobby, but a good hobby

anyway, inevitable, chill, download the stuff and enjoy, or not it is upto you

mrcall1969
03-30-2003, 09:53 AM
OK, back to the topic, is there any way to make CM4 run faster?

kdv
04-05-2003, 04:31 PM
ok i dont know if this works, but there is an immerssion pack on kazaa, and it claims to update a crack for cm4.03
mine stopped workin when i downloaded it from sigames.com, and now all it says is

'no disc inserted'

if anyone could tell me how to overrite this, i would be grateful

aeo
04-12-2003, 07:28 PM
Hi

Does anyone know a place where i can get a "No CD" crack for the EP2 pack for CM4 i have EP2 but just need the crack to run the darn thing.

Tormentor
04-12-2003, 10:39 PM
What is champoinship 4 anyway?
What do u do?