PDA

View Full Version : Ever since switch to vb, there has been a huge increase in activity!!!!11

kAb
11-13-2004, 08:29 PM
puh-syche

http://www.big-boards.com/img/graphs/wm353.png

:rolleyes:

manker
11-13-2004, 08:31 PM
Are you ther gentleman that used to be a moderator over at Rikk and Cowsey's before you and Rikk had a disagreement?

How did that pan out, in the end?

kAb
11-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Are you ther gentleman that used to be a moderator over at Rikk and Cowsey's before you and Rikk had a disagreement?

How did that pan out, in the end?

lol. kind of. we didn't have a disagreement. somebody discovered my password and gained admin access and did dirty things. i'll leave it up to your imagination to guess who did it.. *cough* haxor *cough*

there are no harsh relations between us.

100%
11-13-2004, 08:33 PM
So on two days everybody went for a dump?

What about the market value?

DanB
11-13-2004, 08:34 PM
yeah, cheers admins :D

manker
11-13-2004, 08:38 PM
lol. kind of. we didn't have a disagreement. somebody discovered my password and gained admin access and did dirty things. i'll leave it up to your imagination to guess who did it.. *cough* haxor *cough*

there are no harsh relations between us.
That was unfortunate :lol:

Surely though, magnanimous chap as he is, Rikk would have reinstated you as a mod once he knew it was all down to that nasty haxor - or is there still some doubt?

I mean, it is all very well to post bad stuff about the admin here but the way I see it, RnC admin - well Rikk - pretty much takes the cake at being a twat :)

kAb
11-13-2004, 08:40 PM
That was unfortunate :lol:

Surely though, magnanimous chap as he is, Rikk would have reinstated you as a mod once he knew it was all down to that nasty haxor - or is there still some doubt?

I mean, it is all very well to post bad stuff about the admin here but the way I see it, RnC admin - well Rikk - pretty much takes the cake at being a twat :)

well as i had a friendship with haxor, rikk may have suspected cooperation. I dont mind to much as I only moderated one section, and it never required moderating (news and events).

manker
11-13-2004, 08:44 PM
Ah, fair enough. :D

I'm not actually too bothered but I know Rikk really fancies me so when he looks thro' my posts later this evening - he always does - he can have a sneaky tug cause I mentioned his name.

manker
11-13-2004, 08:56 PM
That's because he really got to you, didn't he.
<<insert random photoshopped pic due to lack of witty answer>>

bujub22
11-13-2004, 09:11 PM
puh-syche

http://www.big-boards.com/img/graphs/wm353.png

:rolleyes:
pffff lies :lol:

bigboab
11-13-2004, 09:12 PM
Ah, fair enough. :D

I'm not actually too bothered but I know Rikk really fancies me so when he looks thro' my posts later this evening - he always does - he can have a sneaky tug cause I mentioned his name.
Is there any other Admin/Mods over at R&C's you fancy Manker?:whistling

bujub22
11-13-2004, 09:17 PM
all hail booby :01:

manker
11-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Is there any other Admin/Mods over at R&C's you fancy Manker?:whistlingYes.

I've always found Andie's prose to be quite alluring, I don't know what she looks like tho' - still, they say personality is the most important.

<Grammar shudder>>

bigboab
11-13-2004, 09:19 PM
:(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Joakim Agren
11-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Hello!

This thread is the most informative I have ever seen here:blink:

http://users.durge.org/~stuart/useless_stamp.gif

ENJOY!!:01: :D