PDA

View Full Version : WWE Wrestling and the Effects on the young

Jon L. Obscene
11-14-2004, 11:54 PM
I think this entertainment effects the young too much, too many youngsters copy their heros and someone always gets hurt.
It's a sad state of affairs when you see the youngiitating those deverstating finishing moves such as the Stone Cold Stunner, The F5 or possibly one of the most dangerous, "The Spear".

The Shocking Reality of Yongsters imitating Wrestlers (http://www.cooljonno.co.uk/vids/goldburg.wmv)

Harshitty warning : Violent content

:(

Jonno :cool:

ziggyjuarez
11-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Damn he got fuck'd up

Cheese
11-14-2004, 11:56 PM
Nice cat video.

The Spear is one of my fave finishing moves when Goldberg does it but when Edge does the move it looks lame.

In fact that cat pulls it off better than him.

manker
11-14-2004, 11:58 PM
No tyres were burned during the making of this sequence.

DanB
11-14-2004, 11:59 PM
Bah

Cheese
11-15-2004, 12:00 AM
I'm quite excited. Tonight is Survivor Series, one of my favourite PPV's of the year.

A bit of wrestling will take the sting out of NUFC's shock defeat today.

DanB
11-15-2004, 12:02 AM
They clearly state at the start of the show - do not try this at home :frusty:

Now pass me what you're smoking :angry:

Cheese
11-15-2004, 12:02 AM
I'd love to see a cat do the Stone Cold Stunner or F5 though, that would be the wasp's tits.

DanB
11-15-2004, 12:04 AM
I'd love to see a cat do the Stone Cold Stunner or F5 though, that would be the wasp's tits.

What about a sausage dog? :unsure:

Cheese
11-15-2004, 12:04 AM
They clearly state at the start of the show - do not try this at home :frusty:

Now pass me what you're smoking :angry:

I reckon they should remove the warning and get rid of the sort of people stupid enough to try stuff like that at home.

Having said that there's been many a time in the pub that I've frog-splashed some guy for spilling my pint or given someone a stunner for chatting up my bird.*

*Obviously a Stone Cold Stunner, not a really attractive girl...

DanB
11-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Perhaps you should have kept the stunner for yourself? :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
11-15-2004, 12:10 AM
Survivor Series is tonight? :( Awww I's gonna miss it, whats top of the bill? :01:

and that cat rawks :01:

Jon L. Obscene
11-15-2004, 12:14 AM
More Evidence of a Rey Mysterio Style Move (http://www.cooljonno.co.uk/vids/fly.wmv) :01:

Cheese
11-15-2004, 12:15 AM
Survivor Series is tonight? :( Awww I's gonna miss it, whats top of the bill? :01:

and that cat rawks :01:

It's on Sky Box Office anyhows...

I just download it in the morning. :01:

*Survivor Series Elimination Match: Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Randy Orton & Maven vs. Triple H, Batista, Edge, & Gene Snitsky. The winning team will have matchmaking control of Raw for a month (one week for each team member).

*Shelton Benjamin vs. Christian

*Trish vs. Lita (Women’s Title)

*Undertaker vs. Heidenreich

*Survivor Series Elimination Match: Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak & Carlito Caribbean Cool vs. Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Rob Van Dam, & John Cena

*JBL vs. Booker T (Heavyweight Title)

*Rey Myseterio vs. Spike Dudley vs. Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero (Cruiserweight Title)

Jon L. Obscene
11-15-2004, 12:29 AM
Lots of new names :unsure:
No Brock, Rock or Stone tho :(

*goddess*
11-15-2004, 12:51 AM
:frusty: I don't have pay tv anymore, but even if I did the wrestling was banned.

:ph34r: Two boys getting 'hetted up' was not good. The wrestling matches here are already bad enuff.