PDA

View Full Version : Cm4

Crazycol
03-29-2003, 01:48 AM
I've down-loaded CM4 twice and I keep getting the same problem, the error which keeps coming up is a error 1335 at about 16% install in the data1.cab. Can anyone tell me what this error is.

At.am
03-29-2003, 05:25 AM
wut's cm4?

stoi
03-29-2003, 05:41 AM
championship manager 4, a football management game, and the best one there is IMHO.

Freek1e
03-29-2003, 08:19 AM
There is a bad rip version of CM4 out there that gives this install error

Either download stoi's version or mine, I know that both work

bling bling
03-29-2003, 08:36 AM
What is the filename from your shared cm4? :rolleyes:

Kid1A
03-29-2003, 09:06 PM
Their Are Many Versions around and some sadly are crap.

namzuf9
03-29-2003, 09:11 PM
Is this being installed from an iso/bin file? If so i believe you may have a corrupt version. As I understand it error 1335 normally means it is unable to unpack the cab file. Try running the iso/bin through CD Mage to check for errors.

aintgottime
03-29-2003, 09:35 PM
What is the file size of the CM4 that works????

imported_7aint9
03-31-2003, 10:20 AM
I got exactly the same problem Crazycol doing the typical install...it installed fine on the minimum install though. Btw I dl the bin file everyone else did...the 294,877 file. I'll see if cdmage will fix it cos I dl this file to play the full game otherwise I would've dl the Divine rip. Anyelse got any suggestions?

omnix32
03-31-2003, 02:38 PM
I guess nobody read any forum post on games like this.

ITS A STUPID SOCCER GAME. BUT HERE IS HOW............
make sure there are no errors
burn cd
can't read from cd so it errors out??

copy game from cd to hard drive folder
install from folder
works fine, but boring...........

if you got it form Kazaa then your on your own.

file size and name:

ims-cm4.bin 294.878

install the crack on the cd from the crack folder.
it should come up a blue screen with options on the left and some in the middle. There is a update patch that I have not tried yet, and may not be a cd crack for it yet. check megagames, gamecopyworld, or gamefix......

its not that hard folks..............

fun......

mine works fine, you need to update it and find the cd patch. If you can't do that then you should stick to downloading movies.

I have posted the solution to games like these 4 times.
generals
iron storm
and any other game that windows install can't read the .cab.

fun......

imported_7aint9
03-31-2003, 03:48 PM
Thanks Omni...I'll try that.

Btw, cheer up mate.... :D

omnix32
03-31-2003, 04:05 PM
I have to say sorry.............
I thought this game was a business simulation......So, I downloaded it..........
Championship manager........... sounded good to me.
I am not a soccer fan and the sport bores me like golf and tennis....
I know thats my oppinion, and I should keep them to myself.

I am frustrated with:
A: its not a business simulation

B: the game works fine and I have posted this same solution 4 times now concerning simular games. If folks would do a search they would be enjoying this game right now and not be frustrated trying to get the game working.

C: I had to install the game myself self and play it just to help with all the post I have seen on CM4 (NOT WORKING) Now its on my hard drive and I just don't understand it.

D: wasted a CD.

E: folks complaing things don't work after downloading from Kazaa. What do you expect. Kazaa has no error correction. So if there is one bad file out there that has the same size and name, AND you happen to get some of that bad file from someone, then it only takes one little error to mess a whole 1.2 gig game up.

F: everyone should download CDmage and use it or a simular program. It may more times than not fix the image before burning it to cd. It fixed Iron storm for me and I got the file from a good source...

G: 88 Div 39 nations............ it took my computer 14 min just to set up all the leagues..... AMD 900
ATI 9000 pro 128 meg.....

H: typing this all in.....

fun gamming......

SonnyCrockett
03-31-2003, 09:26 PM
d/load the ims-cm4.bin file.....if you have trouble finding on kazaa then its also available on emule.....fastest version i've found is on alt.binaries.games (champ man4 i think).