11-16-2004, 11:12 PM
a Redneck? :huh:

Jonno :cool:

{I}{K}{E}
11-16-2004, 11:13 PM
I dunno...

Mathea
u drink cheap beer n chop wood all day? n go huntin?

Biggles
Well it is not May so you didn't make it red by scrubbing.

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:14 PM
No, no and no :huh:

DanB
ask TheDave

manker
I'm not sure on this - but that's not something that's stopped me hazarding a guess before.

I did remark the other day on msn to Dan that I was surprised at your right wing postings in t'drawing room. Maybe that's something to do with it :huh:

Biggles
11-16-2004, 11:15 PM
Do you have a sudden urge to sing US Male?

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:16 PM
:huh: Right wing? sorry I don't do wings :rolleyes: I have my views that I made up myself :01:

And anyway how would those posts make me a redneck? :blink:

Mathea
11-16-2004, 11:17 PM
cuz rednecks are republicans

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:18 PM
Seriously only one person has called you it so ask him :frusty:

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:18 PM
I am!! :frusty: and have in another thread but did'nt wanna take that off topic so started this :01:

@Mathea ,.... But I'm not anything, I refuse to voted cos I hate them all. How does that make me republican? :huh:

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:20 PM
I am!! :frusty: and have in another thread but did'nt wanna take that off topic so started this :01:

Pm? :1eye:

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:21 PM
I am being called a redneck publically so I would like a public explination :01:

Jeez you lot are uptight, this is the lounge Hellooooooooooo :rolleyes:

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:24 PM
It will all end in tears mark my words

Mathea
11-16-2004, 11:24 PM

@Mathea ,.... But I'm not anything, I refuse to voted cos I hate them all. How does that make me republican? :huh:

oh um, i didnt even see what u wrote

thought i would guess based on no knowledge of the subject :P

personally i dont see how ur a redneck as ur not allowed to own guns and u dont wear flannel (at least not in any of the pics ive seen)

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:25 PM
How come no one moans about the other countries?

This Yassa Arafat thing, they are burning tyres :huh: Nice and healthy for the ozone.
Suicide Bombers, 14 y/o children getting on a bus and blowing themselves up, inocent people being tested on, does' no one care about any of this?

Is America really the scary nation?

I don't think so, when New York welded shut all it's manhole covers for New year because of the threat of bombers, alarm bells were ringing.
I don't feel safe going to london or a big city for the fear of someone walking into a pub and detonating a nail bomb.
The world is living in fear because these people who have no respect for human life are everywhere and we have no way of knowing who is who and who is fighting for what.

Maybe instead of talking shit about polotics and how the US should'nt have done this and that, maybe we would be better to concentrate on the real problem.
These people are brutally murdering inocent people who are actually trying to help.

So maybe we should stfu about america and Bush considering he's the only one who had the nuts to stand up and let these animals know that if they want a fight, they'll get one.
Unfortunately it's impossible to fight such a group, they have no care or feeling for anything and follow a set of rules THEY say is religious yet no where in any religious text does it sate you must maim and murder inocent people?

:1eye:

manker
11-16-2004, 11:25 PM
There is a part of the Greenday song.

"I'm not part of a redneck agenda"

Not saying you're a redneck but maybe you did propagate the agenda a tad :)

Edit: Omg I was right :ohmy:

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:26 PM
http://img.coxnewsweb.com/B/07/36/39/image_339367.jpg

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:26 PM
There is a part of the Greenday song.

"I'm not part of a redneck agenda"

Not saying you're a redneck but maybe you did propagate the agenda a tad :)

Edit: Omg I was right :ohmy:

Very clever

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:28 PM
How is that being a Redneck?

Those are all facts. Whatever opinions those words are whats happening. And the whole thing is a question I do beleive, not a statement. that post is asking for opinions.

So explain how I'm a redneck.

Biggles
11-16-2004, 11:28 PM
Jonno

You haven't fessed up to singing Country and Western songs yet - a sure indicator. Apparently wanting to own a pick up is another. :)

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:29 PM
How is that being a Redneck?

Those are all facts. Whatever opinions those words are whats happening. And the whole thing is a question I do beleive, not a statement. that post is asking for opinions.

So explain how I'm a redneck.

They aren't facts Jonno, lets not go down that road again.

You got shot down once over that statement lets not make it happen again

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:30 PM
No my original post was asking for opinions on why we talk so much about america and not other countries. I wanna know how that makes me a redneck.

and please point out something in that post which is not fact :)

Edit: Btw, this time I AM responding to a personal attack.

Mathea
11-16-2004, 11:31 PM
a ford or a dodge pickup mind u

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:31 PM
This thread won't end well.

Look at me mom I'm a freakin' fortune teller and shit.

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:32 PM
webbed feet would be good for surfing though I'm sure

Mathea
11-16-2004, 11:32 PM
or a surf board.....

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:33 PM
and a banjo...

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:35 PM
And you wonder why I get wound up :rolleyes:

Would love to know why Dave is not answering tho?

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:36 PM
you've fallen for the bullshit, jonno thats what makes you a redneck, that post reminds of george w.

ive never been to london, but am i right in thinking only a few europeland tourist attractions have armed guards, because the threat isn't real. the whole palastine-isreal thing is a different story. they are waring states the have their reasons. you know, contrary to popular beliefs middle eastern people dont commit acts of terrorism for a laugh. amrica made their mess but i dont think we have to worry too much

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:37 PM
Do you own a harmonica?

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:38 PM
No my original post was asking for opinions on why we talk so much about america and not other countries. I wanna know how that makes me a redneck.

and please point out something in that post which is not fact :)

Edit: Btw, this time I AM responding to a personal attack.

its because america is a threat

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:40 PM
This is a duel. (http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2004-11-16_797886317693157/movies/deliverance/duel_y.wav)

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:41 PM
This is a duel. (http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2004-11-16_797886317693157/movies/deliverance/duel_y.wav)

Redirects to Amazon :huh:

Mathea
11-16-2004, 11:43 PM
ooooh jonno u chew tobacco?

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:44 PM
Redirects to Amazon :huh:

Not for me it doesn't.

How about other (normal) people?

Rick Phlegm
11-16-2004, 11:45 PM
Not for me it doesn't.

How about other (normal) people?
Me too.

Save as doesn't work either. :(

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:46 PM
you've fallen for the bullshit, jonno thats what makes you a redneck, that post reminds of george w.

ive never been to london, but am i right in thinking only a few europeland tourist attractions have armed guards, because the threat isn't real. the whole palastine-isreal thing is a different story. they are waring states the have their reasons. you know, contrary to popular beliefs middle eastern people dont commit acts of terrorism for a laugh. amrica made their mess but i dont think we have to worry too much

:blink: I hav'nt fallen for anything, I believe what I will.
Also I never mentioned any names of coutries in that post, you are working on assumption and insulting me for no aparent reason.

You have no right to call me a redneck. Period!

Cheese
11-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Meh.

http://www.wavsource.com/movies/deliverance.htm

Second one down.

DanB
11-16-2004, 11:49 PM
Also I never mentioned any names of coutries in that post, you are working on assumption and insulting me for no aparent reason.

Yeah you did you mentioned America :rolleyes:

I think the main propaganda bit people are talking about is at the end where you went on about fighting the good fight and how the end justifies the means.

Just a guess though

Lilmiss
11-16-2004, 11:49 PM
Why am I a Redhead?
I just don't understand it. :huh:

Jonno, since when have you cared that much about what people think of you?
I'm more punk than you. :01:

Personally, I don't think you're a redneck.
Just an arse. :shifty:

:P

Mr. Mulder
11-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Squirrel on toast is not only the breakfast of rednecks, but also the breakfast of champions :unsure:

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:51 PM

america
george bush
yasser arafat

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:51 PM
Yeah you did you mentioned America :rolleyes:

I think the main propaganda bit people are talking about is at the end where you went on about fighting the good fight and how the end justifies the means.

Just a guess though

Andthat gives someone theright to brand me a redneck?

You lot gave me so much shit about taking stuff personally when it was'nt

"Jonno is a redneck?"

I'd call that pretty fucking personal, would'nt you?

@lilmiss......I don't particulaly, but that may as well be calling me a rascist or homophobic.

Edut@Dave ........since when have Bush and Arrafat been countries? :huh:

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:52 PM
america
george bush
yasser arafat

i'll believe what i will and thanks to this beautiful country of ours i can say what want and you cant do shit

p.s. edit and quote are too close

Jon L. Obscene
11-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Which country would that be?

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:54 PM
Edut@Dave ........since when have Bush and Arrafat been countries?
sorry i sould have known they had nothing to do with governments of any kind

TheDave
11-16-2004, 11:59 PM
"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

Jon L. Obscene
11-17-2004, 12:00 AM
Fine.
You call me what you want. :) I know what I am and what I believe and could'nt really give a fuck what a prat like you thinks anyway :)

Mr. Mulder
11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Are you Kurt Vonnegut at all. ;)
No, it's just the way I walk :unsure:

manker
11-17-2004, 12:01 AM
Jonno, if you don't stop telling thedave what he can and can't say then I'll put it in my sig too.

You're sounding ridiculous.

Edit: Oh, you edited. Nvm.

DanB
11-17-2004, 12:02 AM
He isnt calling you a redneck he is asking hence the question mark and the :huh:

Cheese
11-17-2004, 12:03 AM
It should probably be noted that TheDave has used a question mark in his sig.

TheDave
11-17-2004, 12:03 AM
What does that have to do with anything?
If you wanna be stupid about it I said "Countries" , do you know what a country is?

I request you remove that from your sig.

you started it. was i supposed to read it and think yasser arafat: a complete loner, a man who had no say in anything