PDA

View Full Version : 12 issues of Computer Gaming World free.

Rip The Jacker
11-17-2004, 07:54 AM
https://reg.vugames.com/home.do?src=WSREG&gameplatformid=607

Seems legit to me, as I've gotten free subscriptions before. I still recieve issues of EGM and GamePro, both I've gotten for free. After you hit Submit, you get the option to be removed from their mailing lists.

SingaBoiy
11-17-2004, 08:06 AM
We shall see :)

ofbz
11-17-2004, 08:21 AM
signed up...

nice find btw...

backlash
11-17-2004, 03:43 PM
i signed up for pc magazine that was supposed to be free and I haven't received shit yet!

cpt_azad
11-17-2004, 03:47 PM
interesting....

Busyman
11-17-2004, 03:56 PM
i signed up for pc magazine that was supposed to be free and I haven't received shit yet!
I did the same for GamePro and others last year.

Funny thing is....I magically started receiving GamePro about 3 months ago. :ohmy:

I never, EVER, sent any subscription card or money so I can only deduce that somehow the internet link I filled out for some reason just kicked in.....Over 8 months later. :lol: :lol:

I never received any other magazines though. :dry:

silent h3ro
11-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Thanks!!! Looks like another good mag. :) I started getting Gamepro like a year after I signed up for it on the internet for me to get it. :( O well maybe this time it will be sooner.

backlash
11-17-2004, 07:12 PM
so there's hope?

*crosses fingers*

SingaBoiy
11-17-2004, 09:51 PM
I did the same for GamePro and others last year.

Funny thing is....I magically started receiving GamePro about 3 months ago. :ohmy:

I never, EVER, sent any subscription card or money so I can only deduce that somehow the internet link I filled out for some reason just kicked in.....Over 8 months later. :lol: :lol:

I never received any other magazines though. :dry:
Yea, I was a free member at gamespot.com and they all of a sudden sent me 12 months free. I think I had been a member for nearly 2 years.

n18
11-17-2004, 10:57 PM
some of those free stuff works, i got MAXIM,Stuff, Electronic gaming monthly,computer gaming world, usa today, popular science, pc magazine, computer shopper, blender, FHM, PCPhoto...all for free hehe :) all substriptions for 1 year exepct for maxim,stuff and egm which are for 4yrs :)

got these from www.slickdeals.com :D

Rip The Jacker
11-18-2004, 12:28 AM
Thanks!!! Looks like another good mag. :) I started getting Gamepro like a year after I signed up for it on the internet for me to get it. :( O well maybe this time it will be sooner.
Yeah I signed up for EGM and Gamepro online, it took months before I got my first issues. But it was worth the wait. :)

Guyver
11-18-2004, 01:56 AM

Seems legit to me, as I've gotten free subscriptions before. I still recieve issues of EGM and GamePro, both I've gotten for free. After you hit Submit, you get the option to be removed from their mailing lists.

im signed up!

Guyver
11-18-2004, 02:24 AM
some of those free stuff works, i got MAXIM,Stuff, Electronic gaming monthly,computer gaming world, usa today, popular science, pc magazine, computer shopper, blender, FHM, PCPhoto...all for free hehe :) all substriptions for 1 year exepct for maxim,stuff and egm which are for 4yrs :)

got these from www.slickdeals.com :D

awsome signed up for at least 6 lol, just for the hell of it

twister
11-18-2004, 03:04 AM
Yeah I signed up for EGM and Gamepro online, it took months before I got my first issues. But it was worth the wait. :)
yeah i got them 2 free too :):):)

jdpatel
01-31-2006, 02:48 AM

got these from www.slickdeals.com (http://www.sleakdeals.net) :D

The site doesn't work for me.

Seedler
01-31-2006, 02:57 AM
Is this US only or canada as well?

hippychick
01-31-2006, 03:23 AM

This one is legit...I must of signed up twice, because I'm getting double copies now lol

Guyver
01-31-2006, 03:59 AM
I did those like a year ago, i got nothing...ill try again now

Wait that was 2 years ago...FUCK SEND ME A FUCKING MAGAZINE lol

abu_has_the_power
01-31-2006, 04:36 AM
i got a free years of CGW before. think they'll give em to me again??

CadeLaguana
01-31-2006, 06:33 AM
Ah yes, the free subscriptions. I remember getting my gamepro magazines several months after I ordered. I never thought they'd come, but they did. The thing is, I'm still getting them! I have at least sixteen gamepro magazines, well over a free year worth. I also signed up for the CGW magazine a long while back, and I have about six or seven of those already. Good deals. Tons of game magazines, and I've never paid a penny.

- Baxton

Guyver
01-31-2006, 05:49 PM
Ah yes, the free subscriptions. I remember getting my gamepro magazines several months after I ordered. I never thought they'd come, but they did. The thing is, I'm still getting them! I have at least sixteen gamepro magazines, well over a free year worth. I also signed up for the CGW magazine a long while back, and I have about six or seven of those already. Good deals. Tons of game magazines, and I've never paid a penny.

- Baxton

well why the fuck dont i get shit all lol....grrrr

silent h3ro
02-01-2006, 03:27 AM

- Baxton

well why the fuck dont i get shit all lol....grrrrMe neither and I signed up last year too, wtf. Btw, fucking hillarious sig. :lol:

Rip The Jacker
02-01-2006, 10:16 AM

- Baxton
well why the fuck dont i get shit all lol....grrrr :lol: Sorry to hear that man. I must have signed up for dozens of these free gaming mags a long time ago... I'm still getting PSM magazines and Gamepro magazines for free. :P

Great sig. :lol:

yungb254
06-02-2007, 10:26 PM

- Baxtonhey cadelaguana do you play street fighter or any other fighters? We got a bunch of guys from waco who play fighters and we're located here if you are ever interested http://www.snk-capcom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17301&page=264

Shiranai_Baka
06-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Use PM feature. Old thread.
/Locked (imaginary mod powers)