PDA

View Full Version : Problems With My Movies That I Downloaded

Jayhawk
03-29-2003, 06:53 AM
So i downloaded a couple of movies but it plays but i do not have a picture its more like a screensaver type of a deal. What file do i need to download so i can view the movies?

J'Pol
03-29-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by Jayhawk@29 March 2003 - 07:53
So i downloaded a couple of movies but it plays but i do not have a picture its more like a screensaver type of a deal.  What file do i need to download so i can view the movies?
What's this about downloading movies, when did this facility become available. Why was I not informed about this. I am frankly not best please.

Someone should put something together about this sort of issue. These questions are asked on a frequent basis. Perhaps a permanent section of the board could be set aside to deal with this. That way new chaps can get answers more easily. Call it Questions asked on Frequent Basis - QFB for short.

Maybe even a facility to search the board. Or is that asking for too much. New members can then look for relevant threads. That would be quite welcoming I think.

m8t
03-29-2003, 08:44 AM
:D
hello mr jayhawk!
just about every movie i've downloaded eg:- avi mpeg 1 mpeg 2 vcd svcd and so on can play in windows media player 9 with the mpeg encoder patch, or as an alternative you can download InterVideo WinDVD recorder 4.5(all available from KazAa) this also records in DVD format if you have a dvd burner.
regards
m8t

J'Pol
03-29-2003, 09:06 AM
Two strings need merged methinks

Oh Mod - where are you

jetje
03-29-2003, 10:05 AM
just cleaning the mess up be right after you jimf... :lol:
and moved to moevieworld... :rolleyes:

Albion
03-30-2003, 09:41 AM
You could try downloading the Nime codic pack 5.7 to view your movies. It worked for me.