PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy:the New Tag Team In War

RIPPERX21
03-29-2003, 09:39 AM
Hey here is a wacky idea which just popped up from inside the depths of my empty head. Ya know Osama Bin Laden(the greatest terrorist) is still alive, right?. So why can't Saddam and Bin Laden join forces. I bet they can kick Bush and Blairs asses like pancakes. I'm saying this because Bush and Blair tagged up, why shouldn't Saddam and Laden tag up?. Y'all decide on this one. :rolleyes:

soopaman
03-29-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by RIPPERX21@29 March 2003 - 10:39
Hey here is a wacky idea which just popped up from inside the depths of my empty head. Ya know Osama Bin Laden(the greatest terrorist) is still alive, right?. So why can't Saddam and Bin Laden join forces. I bet they can kick Bush and Blairs asses like pancakes. I'm saying this because Bush and Blair tagged up, why shouldn't Saddam and Laden tag up?. Y'all decide on this one. :rolleyes:

I don't know if I can speak for other members of this board, but I think you should think take a long look at yourself. I'm guessing that you're trying to be delibarately controversial, the complete lack of tact, morality and intelligence is a giveaway!! This, unfortunate, conflict in Iraq is not fucking WWE Wrestling. The Rock is NOT going to show up and save the day, Stone Cold won't drink a beer. I know what would be an even "wackier" idea - if we all flamed the shit out of you RIPPERX21 for coming up with this insult to our collective intelligence. None of us want to see people, of any nationality, hurt unnecessarily.
Try posting a thought provoking, funny idea. Then people might reply in a more positive fashion.

Cheers.

:angry:

RIPPERX21
03-29-2003, 10:31 AM
Hey first of all Id like to say that only assholes like lawyers tell me that! Hey I'm not talking athe damn tag teams in the WWE, I'm talking about Saddam and Laden beating the holy hell crap outta Bush and Blair, by the use of Guirella Tactics.

Z
03-30-2003, 02:16 AM
juuuuust shut up.

:w00t: