PDA

View Full Version : Need a Hockey Fix? Free AHL Tickets!

hippychick
11-20-2004, 12:56 AM
For a limited time only, CCM and the American Hockey League are proud to offer a limited supply of AHL tickets to selected games. By registering to become a member of ccmsports.com, or as a thank you to those already registered on ccmsports.com, you can enjoy a great night of exciting AHL hockey.

Simply register (or login), select and confirm the game you want to see, and we’ll send you a pair of tickets.

Enjoy the quality and intensity of AHL hockey courtesy of CCM, the AHL and its member clubs.

Note: First come first served. Limit of 1 pair of tickets per member. Must reserve at least 3 weeks prior to game date to allow for shipping.
Hockey (http://en.ccmsports.com/community/ahl/)

peat moss
11-20-2004, 01:51 AM
Where do you find this stuff? You crazy girl ! :) Whis we had an AHL team here.But our farm team is in Winnipeg .

hippychick
11-20-2004, 02:16 AM
Where do you find this stuff? You crazy girl ! :) Whis we had an AHL team here.But our farm team is in Winnipeg .
LOL, when I get bored I surf the web for free stuff...Why pay when you can get it for free... ;)
Luckly I had two teams to choose from in Texas.
If there nething u want for free I can look for it...Heck I could start my own forum of free stuff...lmao :P

peat moss
11-20-2004, 03:07 AM
LOL, when I get bored I surf the web for free stuff...Why pay when you can get it for free... ;)
Luckly I had two teams to choose from in Texas.
If there nething u want for free I can look for it...Heck I could start my own forum of free stuff...lmao :P

You should hon ! Or write a columm. :D

hippychick
11-20-2004, 03:11 AM
You should hon ! Or write a columm. :D
LOL have you been getting free magazines from my free magazine thread?lol
You'll never have to buy another magazine again... :D