PDA

View Full Version : Go Lions go !

peat moss
11-20-2004, 01:56 AM
Big game Sunday . Can't wait, CFL grey cup. My two boys were picked as one of the fans of the game at last week's semi final . I always brag about about my two boys soccer skills , so here's their pic . :)

Link: http://www.sonyfanofthegame.com/tnailer.php?large=true&picture=/var/uploadpics/sony/fanofthegame/unit29/2/612293.jpg&PIN=612293

manker
11-20-2004, 02:01 AM
Ack! Tis not working, Peat :(

Could tyou not host on and link the pic to imageshack? Hope the game goes well and look forward ot seeing the lads as fans of the week in the morning, must have made you and your wife proud :D

Comic_Peddler
11-20-2004, 02:01 AM
If I had a umm...."sports fan thing" that size, I would be smiling too...

peat moss
11-20-2004, 02:08 AM
Ack! Tis not working, Peat :(

Could tyou not host on and link the pic to imageshack? Hope the game goes well and look forward ot seeing the lads as fans of the week in the morning, must have made you and your wife proud :D

Yes it did, I was a little angry that someone would post my little ones picture on the net without my permission , I was getting more Beer ...... I mean popcorn when the Sony lady took it ! :D

peat moss
11-20-2004, 02:15 AM
If I had a umm...."sports fan thing" that size, I would be smiling too...

Smart ass ! :lol: Wish I could say, just like dear old dad! :P

Comic_Peddler
11-20-2004, 02:17 AM

Could be worse, could be able to say, "just like dear old mom". :-P

peat moss
11-20-2004, 02:20 AM

Good point ! :ohmy: I'll be right back I have to wipe the beer, I just spit off my screen! :lol: