PDA

View Full Version : black friday is near, here is some ad's

muchspl2
11-21-2004, 10:56 PM
http://www.bf2004.net/

as you know its that time of year again, here is all the known ad's for black friday.

enjoy

TheDave
11-21-2004, 10:59 PM
what the helen of troy is that?

bujub22
11-21-2004, 11:02 PM
what the helen of troy is that?
black friday is the biggest shoppers holiday ;)
or u talking bout the site?

muchspl2
11-21-2004, 11:04 PM
well here across the pond we have crazy sales the day after thanksgiving, its been called black friday

What is Black Friday?
Definition: The day after Thanksgiving in the United States, is frequently referred to as Black Friday.

General Use: One of the major U.S. holiday shopping days. The day many U.S. consumers begin Christmas shopping. The day is heavily promoted by retailers.

Origin: The origin of Black Friday comes from the shift to profitability during the holiday season. Black Friday was when retailers went from being unprofitable, or "in the red," to being profitable, or "in the black", at a time when accounting records were kept by hand and red indicated loss and black profit.

DanB
11-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Oh :huh:

*goddess*
11-21-2004, 11:08 PM
:blink: I thought ya meant Black Friday as in Friday the 13th.

muchspl2
11-21-2004, 11:58 PM
no
some really good deals, like game boy advance 39 bucks
just for example

muchspl3
11-10-2005, 04:15 PM
best buy

DVDs & CDs Assorted DVDs (The Grinch, Shark Tale, 8 Mile, Honey, more) - $3.99
DVDs & CDs Assorted TV DVD Box Sets (Chappelle's Show Season 2, Arrested Development, Sex in the City, more) - $14.99
Computers ATI Radeon x700 Pro 256MB AGP Video Card - $99.99
Computers ATI Radeon x700 Pro 256MB PCI-E Video Card - $99.99
Toys & Games Call of Duty 2 PC Game - $24.99
Computers D-Link Wireless-G Networking Kit - $14.99
Computers eMachines Celeron Desktop w/ 17" Monitor - $149.99
Computers Gateway Celeron M 360 Notebook w/ 512MB/60GB/WiFi - $579.99
Computers Geforce MX 4000 3D Fusion 128MB Video Card - $29.99
Electronics Hisense 20" LCD Flat Panel TV - $287.99
Electronics Insignia 20" TV / DVD Player Combo - $99.99
Electronics Insignia 30" Widescreen HDTV - $399.99
Electronics Insignia 7" Widescreen DVD Player - $69.99
Electronics JVC 32" LCD HDTV w/ HDMI Input - $1199.99
Electronics Kodak 5MP Digital Camera with 3x Zoom - $129.99
Electronics Lite-on DVD Recorder - $69.99
Electronics Magnavox 42" Plasma w/ Built in HDTV - $1499.99
Electronics Maxent 42" Plasma EDTV w/ DVI & Speakers - $999.99
Electronics Panasonic MiniDV Camcorder w/ 26x Optical Zoom - $249.99
Toys & Games Playstation 2 Games - True Crime, MX World Tour, Pinball - $4.99
Computers Samsung 19" LCD Flat-Panel Monitor - $229.99
Electronics Samsung DVD Recorder - $99.99
Computers Sandisk 1GB Compact Flash Memory Card - $39.99
Computers Sandisk 1GB Secure Digital Memory Card - $39.99
Computers Sandisk 512MB Compact Flash Memory Card - $19.99
Electronics Sandisk 512MB MP3 Player - $39.99
Computers Sandisk 512MB Secure Digital Memory Card - $19.99
Toys & Games The Sims Complete Collection PC Game - $24.99
Electronics Toshiba 46" Widescreen DLP HDTV - $1499.99
Electronics Toshiba 51" HDTV w/ HDMI Input - $899.99
Computers Toshiba Celeron M 370 Notebook w/ 256MB/40GB/WiFi/Combo Drive - $379.99
Electronics Toshiba DLP Projector - $449.99
Electronics Westinghouse 26" Flat Panel HDTV w/ DVI - $499.99
Toys & Games World of Warcraft PC Game - $24.99
Toys & Games XBox Games - Paintball Tournament, Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - $9.99

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 04:21 PM
:o i'm listening to beastie boys

Cheese
11-10-2005, 04:26 PM
Whatever happened to muchspl2? He was pretty cool.

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 04:31 PM
sorry, was i too vague?

muchspl3
11-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Whatever happened to muchspl2? He was pretty cool.
he died

Busyman
11-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Good lookin' out muchspl3.;)

I save alot of my future purchases for Black Friday.

Most of the stuff in my house is either free or deeply discounted because of this great day.:happy:

Blank DVD, CD, and jewel cases....never pay for 'em (besides tax).

200 GB hard drives....$60. Hell the rug in my basement cost $50.

The list goes one and on...

Here's the tips I came up with.....

1. Be out there at 5:30 am.

2. Hit electronic stores first (if you want electronics of course). You get the most savings on higher priced items...which are usually electronics. Don't bother trying to save $5 on a doll for your daughter when you can save $70 on a hard drive.

You can buy the doll at full price with less crowd.

3. Pay attention to rebate rules.

Many times, although it may not say it, it's one per customer, per household.

If you send a rebate in with the same recipient name as another, one will get dumped.

The same goes for address but there is another piece of shit rule that is almost never stated ONE PER SAME RECEIPT.

If get multiple of the same product and print different names and addresses on different rebate receipts, it many times mean nothing.

The rebate processors look at the bar code (Staples and Circuit City, for example) and duplicates are dumped.

Separate like items into groups and do multiple purchases at the register.

Even with different bar codes you still may have to abide the per customer per address rule, so send mom that rebate and hit her up for the cash. Be nice and deposit the rebate check for her.

5. Map your stores out so you don't have to back track and waste. Remember electronics stores first and other stores in succession based on cost savings

6. If possible, make teams to save time.

If you and wifey are going to the same store, split up and grab items in different section. If it's different stores, drive different cars.

Biggest savings items first. If you are in Circuit City, don't waste time grabbing a 50 pack of DVDs when that HDTV you wanted is in the same store with a $500 mark down (or rebate).

7. Fill your rebates out the NEXT FUCKING DAY if possible. Most manufacturers and stores know that most people will either fuck up with the rules, forget, or lose the receipt. If you are going to procastinate, PUT ALL THE SHIT IN ONE SPOT.

8. Many product require the UPC. Test your product to make sure it works before sending in the UPC. You may have to take the product back.

9. Stores that do online rebates are preferable. No crap to fill out and send in.
Staples has Easy Rebates and other companies are jumping into the fray.

manker
11-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Busychick :dabs:

BigBank_Hank
11-10-2005, 05:47 PM
Jeez Busy you have a system for everything.

Proper Bo
11-10-2005, 05:48 PM
spBusychick :dabs:

Bustychap:rolleyes:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 06:06 PM
Jeez Busy you have a system for everything.
I first starting that getiing up at 5:30 stuff last year. I came up with it 'cause of the damn crowds of people.

Why do you say I have a system for everything?:blink:

If there is an efficient way of doing things, do it that way unless your aim is to fuck around. Planning is essential for a smooth ride.:ermm:

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 06:08 PM
some people just like fucking around though

Busyman
11-10-2005, 06:08 PM
spBusychick :dabs:

What's with the name calling all of a sudden, stanker and Improper Weirdo, I Smell Thee?

manker
11-10-2005, 06:37 PM
Only women plan shopping trips, Busychick.

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 06:40 PM
What's with the name calling all of a sudden, stanker and Improper Weirdo, I Smell Thee?
it was because your cheapskateness reminds him of hippychick

and actually manker, i'd say the other way round :snooty:

when dudes go shopping they go in, they get what they want then leave. women... it's pissing me off thinking about it :dabs:

manker
11-10-2005, 06:50 PM
I refuse to go shopping with women. In fact, I'm pretty good at not going shopping, ever.

There is no way any self respecting man would meticulously plan a shopping trip like that to save himself a few quid. Shopping is girly, planning to go shopping is girlier and planning to go shopping for bargains is the girliest thing since big pink bows.

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 06:53 PM
i only leave the house to get computer games :snooty:

i find clothes shopping stressful and embarrassing - "excuse me sir, the mens section is through there" :pinch:

manker
11-10-2005, 06:55 PM
i only leave the house to get computer games :snooty:What if you want some pop and sweets from the garage :dabs:

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 06:57 PM
tesco home delivery :snooty:

manker
11-10-2005, 07:00 PM
Quality.

I think Iceland do a free home delivery service for your shopping - I did it once but it took longer than actually going shopping. Much easier to send a woman because they like it anyhow.

Win win :01:

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 07:01 PM
i need a woman :mellow: :seedler:

Cheese
11-10-2005, 07:04 PM
i need a woman :mellow: :seedler:

http://russiansinglesonline.com/main.gif

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 07:10 PM
they never deliver :dry:

manker
11-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Dave, if you save up and go to Talin for a week, you're practically guarenteed to find some hawt model chick who wants to emigrate to the UK - some of 'em don't even mind if it's Leeds.

All you've gotta do is marry them :lookaroun

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 07:14 PM
dunno where talin us, but i'll try it :01:

i mean lyke, they want citizenship. i want secks and someone to by me boost and pot noodles. win-win :01:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:37 PM
I refuse to go shopping with women. In fact, I'm pretty good at not going shopping, ever.

There is no way any self respecting man would meticulously plan a shopping trip like that to save himself a few quid. Shopping is girly, planning to go shopping is girlier and planning to go shopping for bargains is the girliest thing since big pink bows.
A person that shops is doing so to get what he wants.
Planning to go shopping and shopping for bargains is to save money unlike idiots who spent too much for that tired old grey suit they wear everyday at the bank.:dabs:
------------

I hate shopping with women too. My lady always gets mad because when I go to the clothes section I don't fuck around. I get what I like and leave. When we go out sometimes, I'll have shoppings bags full of purchases and she'll have next to nothing.

Indecisive women are sometimes.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:40 PM
Only women plan shopping trips, Busychick.
Tell a man that the plasma HDTV he wants is marked down $500 and he'll plan too.:dry:

You're young but you'll learn.

manker
11-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Cheapskate poof.

Why did you just edit my post in your quote and correct a non-existant grammatical error? You're either rodding or you're an idiot.

manker
11-10-2005, 07:45 PM
Indecisive women are sometimes.Aren't they just.

:unsure:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Cheapskate poof.

Why did you just edit my post in your quote and correct a non-existant grammatical error? You're either rodding or you're an idiot.
Dumbass wasteful faggot.

What are you talking about?:huh:

Besides that, I can't edit your post.

What an idiot you are.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Indecisive women are sometimes.Aren't they just.

:unsure:
I forgot the Yoda tags.:happy:

manker
11-10-2005, 07:51 PM
Cheapskate poof.

Dumbass wastful faggot.

What an idiot you are.
You tried to correct me and then edited it after I pointed out your error.

Pwned :lol:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Dumbass wastful faggot.

What an idiot you are.
You edited it after I pointed ou your error.

What error, dumbass?

I can't edit your post, only my own.

Roderick

Guillaume
11-10-2005, 07:53 PM
I think Iceland do a free home delivery service for your shopping - I did it once but it took longer than actually going shopping.
I was about to point that it was probably due to the distance and the icebergs littering the ship's way, but then I realised it wasn't funny.

manker
11-10-2005, 07:56 PM

or was it a rod.

Dumbass.I did say you were either an idiot or you were rodding (poorly).

You then edited it and tried, unsuccessfully, to make out like I was imagining things. So, if it was a rod lets see how good it was; I pointed out that you were probably rodding and then you tried to delete all evidence of the rod.

Is that what you call a successful rod :lol:

Formula1
11-10-2005, 07:58 PM
i buy all my stuff from the internet :ermm:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 07:58 PM
or was it a rod.

Dumbass.I did say you were either an idiot or you were rodding (poorly).

You then edited it and tried, unsuccessfully, to make out like I was imagining things. So, if it was a rod lets see how good it was; I pointed out that you were probably rodding and then you tried to delete all evidence of the rod.

Oh I did the same in another thread but you didn't bite.....I wonder why?

Is this all subterfuge for that fact that you are too stupid to shop for bargains?:mellow:

manker
11-10-2005, 08:00 PM

What error, dumbass?

I can't edit your post, only my own.

RoderickHuh? I just replied to this.

Now you're editing out your own post to make out like I'm still in the wrong.

See, I didn't say you edited my post, I said you altered my post within your quote.

Which you did.

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 08:00 PM
because you suck

manker
11-10-2005, 08:02 PM
I did say you were either an idiot or you were rodding (poorly).

Oh I did the same in another thread but you didn't bite.....I wonder why?So you were rodding and you did the SAME in another thread.

You corrected a typo, correctly, in the other thread. Hardly a rod and hardly the same.

I didn't comment because ... you were right and I missed a space out. Hardly worth a response.

Unlike you digging deeper and deeper here :D

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh I did the same in another thread but you didn't bite.....I wonder why?So you were rodding and you did the SAME in another thread.

You corrected a typo, correctly, in the other thread. Hardly a rod and hardly the same.

I didn't comment because ... you were right and I missed a space out. Hardly worth a response.

Actually I didn't care whether it was correct or not. :dabs:

I'm not a grammaticalradical like yerself.

You must be rich to not want to save money....that or you're super stupid.

manker
11-10-2005, 08:09 PM
So you were rodding and you did the SAME in another thread.

Still nothing on shopping huh?So if you didn't care if it was incorrect or not - why did you edit it out of your post, idiot!

You're really crap at saying 'I fucked up'. Absolutely terrible, in fact.

It's funny as hell, tho' :D

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:12 PM

Still nothing on shopping huh?So if you didn't care if it was incorrect or not - why did you edit it out of your post, idiot!

You had no response in the other the thread quite simply.:ermm:

It is funny that you're so stupid that you don't check prices in order to be manly.

manker
11-10-2005, 08:13 PM
You must be rich not want to save money....that or you're super stupid.Why keep editing your posts so they say totally different things.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
You must be rich not want to save money....that or you're super stupid.Why keep editing your posts so they say totally different things.
Strange ain't it?

They all still have "you" being "stupid" in them.

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
i just had pizza :01:

Formula1
11-10-2005, 08:16 PM
i just ate hot pockets, with sausage in it :)

GepperRankins
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
i was rodding :snooty:

manker
11-10-2005, 08:17 PM
So if you didn't care if it was incorrect or not - why did you edit it out of your post, idiot!

You had no response in the other the thread quite simply.:ermm:Of course not. I wrote everyone when I should have written every one - you pointed this out.

Do you want a pat on the back or what.

This time you totally fucked up and tried to hide your stupidity regarding grammar. Very unsuccessful you were too, FYI.

You said 'I don't care if it's incorrect or not' - yet when I point out that it's incorrect, you edit it so that it is correct.

That's not the actions of someone who doesn't care if their grammatical corrections are correct or not.

I think I'm setting a new record for different ways to point out Busyman's boundless stupidity and stubborness. Quality.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:18 PM
i just ate hot pockets, with sausage in it :)
Before the edit..

Formula one just ate hot pockets of sausage.:sick:

edit: damn he wasn't rodding.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:20 PM
You had no response in the other the thread quite simply.:ermm:Of course not. I wrote everyone when I should have written every one - you pointed this out.

Do you want a pat on the back or what.

This time you totally fucked up and tried to hide your stupidity regarding grammar. Very unsuccessful you were too, FYI.

You said 'I don't care if it's incorrect or not' - yet when I point out that it's incorrect, you edit it so that it is correct.

That's not the actions of someone who doesn't care if their grammatical corrections are correct or not.

I think I'm setting a new record for different ways to point out Busyman's boundless stupidity and stubborness. Quality.
I think you've pointed out your own already.:lol: :lol: :lol:

If you would've done the same in the other thread, my actions would have been the same, dumbass, dumbass.

manker
11-10-2005, 08:23 PM
You're just getting too silly now.

It's like taking the mickey out of a six year old - not fun :no:

Busyman
11-10-2005, 08:28 PM

not fun :no:
Was for me.:D

DorisInsinuate
11-10-2005, 08:29 PM
I kicked a six year old once, that was great fun.

manker
11-10-2005, 08:46 PM

not fun :no:
Was for me.:DThis is another one of those occasions where the whole board will see that you're wrong but you will remain utterly convinced that you're right. Or rather will maintain outwardly that you are entirely correct - I don't want to add delusional to the copious list of your demerits.

That's what I mean about it getting silly.

Busyman
11-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Was for me.:DThis is another one of those occasions where the whole board will see that you're wrong but you will remain utterly convinced that you're right. Or rather will maintain outwardly that you are entirely correct - I don't want to add delusional to the copious list of your demerits.
Why 'cause you thought differently?

I recall you correcting me about a word that was used correctly and you kept maintaining it wasn't. You also jumped on your grandstand about me stating the obvious yet you had to google for the answer.:lol: :lol:

You try so hard to be my obnoxious twit shadow, sometimes showing up in a thread just to respond to one of my posts.

Ya gotta lighten up fella.:happy: Either way, you provide me with an oasis in a sometimes dry forum and I thank you.

Btw, the whole board can think whatever they want. Your posts speak for themselves...and for your flunkies.

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Life's too short for bargain hunting.

If I want something, and the price is acceptable, I go and buy it.

Mrs Barbarossa is totally the opposite, she will go round every single shop in the world, find where the article is the cheapest, then go back to the first shop and buy something completely different on impulse... :dabs:

I think it's a Welsh thing... :unsure:

Gripper
11-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I think I missed something

Busyman
11-11-2005, 01:30 PM
Life's too short for bargain hunting.

If I want something, and the price is acceptable, I go and buy it.

Mrs Barbarossa is totally the opposite, she will go round every single shop in the world, find where the article is the cheapest, then go back to the first shop and buy something completely different on impulse... :dabs:

I think it's a Welsh thing... :unsure:
Life is too short for bargain hunting if all you're saving is a couple dollars.

Black Friday is unlike any of your bargain hunting stuff over there.

On this day everything is marked down tremendously. I take a couple hours out my morning on one day and save probably about $1000 or more dollars on shit I would buy anyway.

All my blank CDs and DVDs are free every year. My electronics are ridicuously low priced and I only hit about 4-5 stores.

I also get any Christmas shopping done in half a day.

When it's not Black Friday, I bargain hunt. I bought a gazebo for my backyard that was normally $400 for $252. I bought the floor model on clearance by talking to a sista who managed Target to get it before anyone else. I had to break it down myself and truck it home.
Clearance price was $280.
I got a Target Visa and got 10% off which dropped it to $252. I also bought a buncha other shit that day and got 10% off that.

Even with car, I went to 5 Lincoln dealerships across 2 states to get what I wanted. I end up getting a fully loaded Lincoln LS in all black with $9000 off the sticker, 0% financing, first car payment payed by Lincoln, free maintenance to 30,000 miles, and a discount on an extended warranty (7 yrs/100,000 miles). That car is now payed off.

I think people who don't bargain hunt are either stupid, rich, or don't buy much.

I buy alot of high priced stuff. I must bargain hunt 'cause I ain't rich...but one may think I have alot a money by what I have and almost all of it is paid for.

Stuff like my washer and dryer...that cost me about $2200. It was on sale, I got free delivery, and deferred billing 'till Jan 2006 (I bought it in Nov. 2004). I had the fella add a large microwave that was on sale to the deferred billing.

Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock. Well I already had the original microwave and they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no :lookaroun . They said I could come pick it up. At customer pick-up all you do is scan your receipt at this kiosk and then a person comes out with your merchandise.

They put that microwave in the car and I gave it to my mother.:lookaroun

manker
11-11-2005, 01:38 PM
This is another one of those occasions where the whole board will see that you're wrong but you will remain utterly convinced that you're right. Or rather will maintain outwardly that you are entirely correct - I don't want to add delusional to the copious list of your demerits.
Why 'cause you thought differently?

I recall you correcting me about a word that was used correctly and you kept maintaining it wasn't. You also jumped on your grandstand about me stating the obvious yet you had to google for the answer.:lol: :lol:

You try so hard to be my obnoxious twit shadow, sometimes showing up in a thread just to respond to one of my posts.

Ya gotta lighten up fella.:happy: Either way, you provide me with an oasis in a sometimes dry forum and I thank you.

Btw, the whole board can think whatever they want. Your posts speak for themselves...and for your flunkies.See, the bottom line of your post, apropos - wouldn't you say, tells a different story to the rest of the words.

At least I don't have to add that delusional demerit.

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 02:10 PM
Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock. Well I already had the original microwave and they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no :lookaroun . They said I could come pick it up. At customer pick-up all you do is scan your receipt at this kiosk and then a person comes out with your merchandise.

So, a thief and a liar, huh. :blink:

It's OK to bargain hunt, or to take advantage of an honest mistake, but that is no different from looting in my book. :nono:

manker
11-11-2005, 02:14 PM
Wow, you actually read all that :lol:

Being a thief is something normal folk wouldn't be proud of, but it takes all sorts to make up this rich tapestry.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 02:15 PM

It's OK to bargain hunt, or to take advantage of an honest mistake, but that is no different from looting in my book. :nono:
I thought I'd that to see what you'd focus on.:happy:

Like clockwork.

I've stolen and lied before. Big shit huh.

I also buy hot merchandise.:O

manker
11-11-2005, 02:17 PM

I thought I'd that to see what you'd focus on.:happy:

Like clockwork.:rolleyes:

Barbarossa
11-11-2005, 02:21 PM
The other paragraphs contained dollar signs, which causes my eyes to glaze over because I don't care how much your washer/dryer costs, etc.

That was the only paragraph worth replying to. :dabs:

Busyman
11-11-2005, 02:22 PM
The other paragraphs contained dollar signs, which causes my eyes to glaze over because I don't care how much your washer/dryer costs, etc.

That was the only paragraph worth replying to. :dabs:
Good save.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 02:24 PM

Being a thief is something normal folk wouldn't be proud of, but it takes all sorts to make up this rich tapestry.
This coming from a person that bothered to count all the words in one of my posts.:lol: :lol: :lol:

manker
11-11-2005, 02:28 PM

This coming from a person that bothered to count all the words in one of my posts.:lol: :lol: :lol:Did you really find your comment that funny or do you use smilies as a defence mechanism.

Busyman
11-11-2005, 03:03 PM
This coming from a person that bothered to count all the words in one of my posts.:lol: :lol: :lol:Did you really find your comment that funny or do you use smilies as a defence mechanism.
Nah I found your comment funny. You are right it should have been this way....

:lol: :lol: :lol:
This coming from a person that bothered to count all the words in one of my posts.

Gripper
11-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Free microwaves FTW

muchspl3
11-11-2005, 07:44 PM
fuck sears,

I would have done the same

manker
11-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Yeah but you are Busyman :rolleyes:

Formula1
11-11-2005, 08:10 PM
will compusa have any decent deals ??

JPaul
11-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Busyman,

You lied, stole a microwave and gave it to your Mother.

Probably got a member of staff into bother, possibly even had the cost docked from their wages.

However you want to look at it, that is seriously twatish behaviour. Do you find it easy to reconcile it with your Christian beliefs.

maebach
11-11-2005, 09:11 PM
I think I'm gonna go to Buffalo and buy some games.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Busyman,

Probably got a member of staff into bother, possibly even had the cost docked from their wages.

However you want to look at it, that is seriously twatish behaviour. Do you find it easy to reconcile it with your Christian beliefs.
JP you steal music (possibly more) and share it with others depriving artists their due of money and enabling others to do the same.

Check yoself.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 12:09 AM
Busyman,

JP you steal music (possibly more) and share it with others depriving artists their due of money and enabling others to do the same.

Check yoself.
I also tape things from TV onto a DVD recorder (you use TIVO).

I don't think it's the same as stealing a microwave and giving it to my Mother.

Being honest, do you.

GepperRankins
11-12-2005, 12:09 AM
there is kind of a difference between a kid on minimum wage and a millionairre who wouldn't even notice their loss if it wasn't pointed out

Busyman
11-12-2005, 12:42 AM

Check yoself.

Being honest, do you.
Ahhh now you try to trivialize your own sins.

GepperRankins
11-12-2005, 12:57 AM
piss off noob

JPaul
11-12-2005, 01:01 AM

Being honest, do you.
No, I don't think they are sins.

I have copied albums to cassette for years. I have taped from the radio for years. I have taped movies to video for years. I think file sharing is the same. I have never considered it a sin.

I think stealing a microwave is different. I suspect you do as well. Hence the deflection.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:11 AM

I have copied albums to cassette for years. I have taped from the radio for years. I have taped movies to video for years. I think file sharing is the same. I have never considered it a sin.

I think stealing a microwave is different. I suspect you do as well. Hence the deflection.
So you steal music and and give it away. That makes it better.

How did I steal a microwave that was linked to my receipt?

Actually, according to the sales rep, the first microwave was not mine. The second was brought to and put in car by soemone else.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 01:13 AM

Actually, according to the sales rep, the first microwave was not mine. The second was brought to and put in car by soemone else.

FFS you don't even believe that yourself, so why post it.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:15 AM

FFS you don't even believe that yourself, so why post it.
So you steal music and give it away. That makes it better.

:pinch:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:17 AM
Damn I overlooked one of the simplest time savers....

If you know what's on sale, buy it now and return it on Black Friday.

The customer service line will be shorter and you are guaranteed your items.

Formula1
11-12-2005, 01:24 AM
wow, this thread has gone completely off topic..

Busyman
11-12-2005, 01:26 AM
It started going there by people who don't even have Black Friday.:lol: :lol:

It's still a hoot.

muchspl3
11-12-2005, 03:49 AM
think its called packing day or boxing day to our neighbors to the north

someone help me with that. VB?

maebach
11-12-2005, 02:45 PM
yep, the day after christmas is boxing day. Line-ups at bestbuy and futureshops. this year I'm prepared and I'm goin at 5am.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 02:50 PM
yep, the day after christmas is boxing day. Line-ups at bestbuy and futureshops. this year I'm prepared and I'm goin at 5am.
[while shadowboxing....]
I said 'planning a shoping trip'

thats pretty stupid[/punches self in mouth]

manker
11-12-2005, 03:06 PM
Busy will probably get caught for stealing that microwave.

I mean, if someone walked into Comet wearing an Even Steven with a Temp Taper Fade at the back and nicked a microwave, he is likely to stick out in the staffs' minds.

It's only a matter of times before the authorities get him - and I don't mean the fashion police :dabs:

j2k4
11-12-2005, 03:06 PM

Yes it has, but we are treated to the spectacle of Busyman's and manker's having their distaff spat.

The air is positively awaft with cat-fur.:P

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:08 PM

Yes it has, but we are treated to the spectacle of Busyman's and manker's having their distaff spat.

Thief v Bank Clerk

That's my kind of showdown.

manker
11-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Did he ever answer how thieving fits in with his Christian beliefs?

j2k4
11-12-2005, 03:16 PM

Thief v Bank Clerk

And on such hospitable and neutral turf.

Usually it's inside the bank or out in the street, away from the popcorn and refreshments.

I think we owe them both a hearty thanks for thinking of us.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:22 PM
No, apparently me sharing files sort of negates him stealing electrical goods, for his Mother. I'm not sure how that works.

Do you think he told her "Mater, here's a new microwave I stole for you", or perhaps added a lie to the stealing by telling his dear old mum that he had purchased said item for her.

BTW, in Scotland his mam would now be guilty of receiving stolen goods. I don't know what the situation would be in the USA.

manker
11-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Thief v Bank Clerk

Usually it's inside the bank or out in the street, away from the popcorn and refreshments.

I think we owe them both a hearty thanks for thinking of us.No thanks required, I think of it as my civic duty. After all, he's just a small chap with dodgy knees. He couldn't possibly entertain a glimmer of a hint of a thought of physical confrontation.

We ascertained this some time ago and it's for the benefit of all concerned that Busy throws his toys out of the pram still metaphorically, but only on the interweb.

manker
11-12-2005, 03:24 PM
No, apparently me sharing files sort of negates him stealing electrical goods, for his Mother. I'm not sure how that works.

Do you think he told her "Mater, here's a new microwave I stole for you", or perhaps added a lie to the stealing by telling his dear old mum that he had purchased said item for her.

BTW, in Scotland his mam would now be guilty of receiving stolen goods. I don't know what the situation would be in the USA.Wouldn't it be terrible if his dear Mam was under the impression that she hadn't broken the law.

But as you point out, it's really no problem since you share Bon Jovi albums on the interweb :blink:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:26 PM

BTW, in Scotland his mam would now be guilty of receiving stolen goods. I don't know what the situation would be in the USA.
Funny I have a receipt for it.

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it in for servicing and all dat.

Apparently you pirating music makes you a thief.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:26 PM
Thief v Bank Clerk

Huzzah.

BTW IRL my money would be on the Welsh lad. The 6', 15 Stone footballer against the 5'9" 200lb ex Gheyball player, with bad knees. No contest imo.

This assumes it is a fair, hand to hand, no weapon event. Mano a Mano as it were.

What say you, could you put forward a case for your boy.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 03:30 PM

Huzzah.

BTW IRL my money would be on the Welsh lad. The 6', 15 Stone footballer against the 5'9" 200lb ex Gheyball player, with bad knees. No contest imo.

This assumes it is a fair, hand to hand, no weapon event. Mano a Mano as it were.

What say you, could you put forward a case for your boy.
It would be no contest...manker's a one handed fighter. The other hand is up his own ass. :dabs:

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:30 PM
i'm bigger than manker :01: ftw!1!1

manker
11-12-2005, 03:31 PM

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it in for servicing and all dat.

Apparently you pirating music makes you a thief.So thieving is okay providing you get away with it?

Busy logic is great. No, really.

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:31 PM

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it for servicing and all dat.

You have a receipt for both, how did you manage that one. Paid for one, fraudulently claimed a second = stealing. In a similar situation a non-thief would have simply said, no I already have the one I paid for. You chose not to.

Actually file sharing for non-commercial purposes is not stealing. If it were it would be a criminal matter, which it is not where I come from. Pirating, for profit is an entirely different thing and is a criminal matter, but I don't do that.

Whats the smillie for a double pwned btw.

manker
11-12-2005, 03:34 PM
i'm bigger than manker :01: ftw!1!1You've got an inch or two on me - but not where it counts :naughty:

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:35 PM
wanna bet? :naughty:

I can reach all the glasses on the top shelf of me cupboard :snooty:

Guillaume
11-12-2005, 03:36 PM
You've got glasses?

Who did you steal them from? :shifty:

manker
Whats the smillie for a double pwned btw.http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

The double thumb makes it hawt.

Proper Bo
nhs

j2k4
11-12-2005, 03:38 PM
While I'm not at all allergic to cat-fur, I shall now don my air-mask so as not to overdo my exposure.

Too much of a funny thing, don't you know.

BTW-

JP-nothing at all against manker, but I think his reflection in that chrome waste-bin he bought for the Missus makes him appear more formidible than he actually is.

Remember also that Busyman is a mesomorph, with all that it entails.

I'm primed for entertainment, gentlemen; while we've been deprived (for the nonce) of Lacy/Calzaghe, I deem this an acceptable substitute.

Proper Bo
11-12-2005, 03:40 PM
While I'm not at all allergic to cat-fur, I shall now don my air-mask so as not to overdo my exposure.

Too much of a funny thing, don't you know.

BTW-

JP-nothing at all against manker, but I think his reflection in that chrome waste-bin he bought for the Missus makes him appear more formidible than he actually is.

Remember also that Busyman is a mesomorph, with all that it entails.

I'm primed for entertainment, gentlemen; while we've been deprived (for the nonce) of Lacy/Calzaghe, I deem this an acceptable substitute.

didnt understand a word....not a word:blink:

Guillaume
11-12-2005, 03:41 PM
didnt understand a word....not a word:blink:
:rod:

JPaul
11-12-2005, 03:42 PM
So your contention is that manker is a bit of a nancy, due to the chrome bin debacle and the babycham drinking. Busy, while of dwarf-like proportions is heavily muscled and in a word, dense.

A classic Frazier v Ali. It might be closer than I originally thought.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 04:08 PM

That receipt links up nicely with the microwave too. I can bring it for servicing and all dat.

You have a receipt for both, how did you manage that one. Paid for one, fraudulently claimed a second = stealing. In a similar situation a non-thief would have simply said, no I already have the one I paid for. You chose not to.

Actually file sharing for non-commercial purposes is not stealing. If it were it would be a criminal matter, which it is not where I come from. Pirating, for profit is an entirely different thing and is a criminal matter, but I don't do that.

I don't have a receipt for the first one.

So stealing a file and giving it away is ok? I understand now.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Whats the smillie for a double pwned btw.http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

Your favorite smiley!!!:lol: :lol:

Why'd you have to bring Cheese into you..I mean this, thumbs-up-the-arse-boy?:unsure:

Gripper
11-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Not even gonna get into this,t'is amusing ,please continue :)

JPaul
11-12-2005, 04:40 PM

I've explained how I reconcile file sharing to my beliefs, I don't consider it a sin. Any more than taping (or TIVO) from the tv, or copying music from the radio. How do you reconcile stealing a microwave (taking something you didn't pay for) and giving it to your Mother. Forget the receipt pish, you paid for one and took two.

I do know the reason you won't answer is because you can't, but I thought I'd ask again anyway. Just to see if you could come up with a new way to deflect the question.

manker
11-12-2005, 05:16 PM

Why'd you have to bring Cheese into you..I mean this, thumbs-up-the-arse-boy?:unsure:It's called self depreciating humour.

Anyone can partake so long as they don't take themself too seriously.

Pretty much rules you out - your posts are a testament to this.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 06:58 PM

I've explained how I reconcile file sharing to my beliefs,
Roightttt. You downplay your own thievery by trying to rationalize it with the "fair use" card. It ain't the same. You know it. I know it.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:00 PM
http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

Why'd you have to bring Cheese into you..I mean this, thumbs-up-the-arse-boy?:unsure:It's called self depreciating humour.

Anyone can partake so long as they don't take themself too seriously.

Pretty much rules you out - your posts are a testament to this.
Ok, cocoathumbs.

manker
11-12-2005, 07:02 PM
I've explained how I reconcile file sharing to my beliefs,
Roightttt. You downplay your own thievery by trying to rationalize it with the "fair use" card. It ain't the same. You know it. I know it.Selective quoting now, eh?

A sure sign that you're struggling.

You're not even trying to deflect JP's assertion that you cannot reconcile your own Cristian beliefs with stealing a microwave. Not to mention implicating your Mam in criminal activity.

So, does she know you stole it or did you pretend that you bought it for her.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Roightttt. You downplay your own thievery by trying to rationalize it with the "fair use" card. It ain't the same. You know it. I know it.Selective quoting now, eh?

You're not even trying to deflect JP's assertion that you cannot reconcile your own Cristian beliefs with stealing a microwave. Not to mention implicating your Mam in criminal activity.

Feck if he won't answer the simple question he certainly won't answer that.

manker
11-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Selective quoting now, eh?

Feck if he won't answer the simple question he certainly won't answer that.I feel like posting the Chebus prostate pwnage smiley.

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/01a.gif

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:10 PM

I told her exactly how I got it.

It is not my job to make sure the store properly inventories their merchandise before giving to customers.

I scanned my receipt. They brought the merchandise out and put in my car. I have a receipt for said merchandise.

It ain't cool when folks play the high moral card yet are shit themselves.:ermm:

....on a filesharing forum ffs....:lol: :lol:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:21 PM
Selective quoting now, eh?

It is not my job to make sure the store properly inventories their merchandise before giving to customers.

I scanned my receipt. They brought the merchandise out and put in my car. I have a receipt for said merchandise.

It ain't cool when folks play the high moral card yet are shit themselves.:ermm:

Paid for one, took two, lied by omission in order to do it. That means you stole it and well you know itm otherwies your defence of your actions would be far less pathetic.

No matter how you try to spin it you stole a microwave.

No matter what anyone else does, you stole a microwave.

No matter how you try to explain the background, deflect the point on other people or obfuscate the issue, you stole a microwave.

How do you reconcile that with your Christian beliefs.

Spider_dude
11-12-2005, 07:23 PM
tea leaf

GepperRankins
11-12-2005, 07:24 PM
chances are, this microwave thingy could have happened but busy wasn't clever enough to pull a scam off. so he made the story up to brag on the interweb. inspired by reel events, loike

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:26 PM
chances are, this microwave thingy could have happened but busy wasn't clever enough to pull a scam off. so he made the story up to brag on the interweb. inspired by reel events, loike
Do you think his Mam knows he is calling her a criminal on t'interweb.

Coz she knew exactly how he got it, which means it wasn't only receipt of stolen goods. She was knowingly concerned.

GepperRankins
11-12-2005, 07:27 PM
busy's a nice boy. he gave her his old microwave but thought this story more interesting :happy:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:28 PM

Paid for one, took two, lied by omission in order to do it. That means you stole it and well you know itm otherwies your defence of your actions would be far less pathetic.

No matter how you try to explain the background, deflect the point on other people or obfuscate the issue, you stole a microwave.

You steal music and give it to others to further perpetuate stealing on a grand scale.

No matter how much you want to question others about what they've done and conveniently make your standards different to fit, they don't.

Check yoself and reconcile on that.:mellow:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:36 PM

You steal music and give it to others to further perpetuate stealing on a grand scale.

No matter how much you want to question others about what they've done and conveniently make your standards different to fit, they don't.

I have told you how I reconcile it, probably a couple of times in this thread. I have explained that I see it as the same as taping from the TV, or from the radio, which everyone does and no-one sees as stealing. I know you do it yourself. I have also explained that (non-commercial)filesharing is not a criminal matter where I come from.

I can see that you chose to ignore this, because it is entirely different from what you and your Mother did. At the very least she should not have accepted the stolen goods, particularly if she knew exactly how you got them. Having said that, you should not have put her in that position in the first place

You must be the only person who does not see this, tho' let's be honest, you do really. You just aren't man enough to admit it.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:42 PM

I have told you how I reconcile it, probably a couple of times in this thread. I have explained that I see it as the same as taping from the TV, or from the radio, which everyone does and no-one sees as stealing. I know you do it yourself. I have also explained that (non-commercial)filesharing is not a criminal matter where I come from.

I can see that you chose to ignore this, because it is entirely different from what you and your Mother did. At the very least she should not have accepted the stolen goods, particularly if she knew exactly how you got them. Having said that, you should not have put her in that position in the first place

You must be the only person who does not see this, tho' let's be honest, you do really. You just aren't man enough to admit it.
White people saw blacks as sub-human and that's how slavery was justified. Nice going with the explanation. Makes alota sense.:huh:

Wtf does a criminal matter hafta do with your religion?:blink:

JP steals music and gives it to others. Engerland says it's ok so God does too.

I had a similar conversation with you on abortion. You say take it on a case by case basis meaning that abortion in an incest case is ok. That ain't murder. If abortion is murder, it's murder. Ya can't say it ain't murder if pops was already daddy or the lady was raped.

You put yourself out there but ultimately, you are joke.

Gripper
11-12-2005, 07:44 PM
If I could con free electricals out of a big firm,I wouldn't give a toss,I'd go ahead and do it.
No regrets.
No mercy.
:01: :w00t: :01:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:49 PM

White people saw blacks as sub-human and that's how slavery was justified. Nice going with the explanation. Makes alota sense.:huh:

I thought I would mention that it was not a criminal matter, to reinforce the earlier points. That I saw any form of copying of media as being the same. If it is not considered stealing to copy a movie from the TV, then how is it wrong to copy the same thing from the interweb. If it is not stealing to copy music from the radio, then how is it wrong to download it. The two are exactly the same in my opinion, as such filesharing is not stealing in my opinion. If taping is not stealing, then downloading is not stealing.

Engerland can say what it want's, I don't live there.

The good thing is that you still can't reconcile your own theft, so the best thing you can do is try to hide behind the childish " .... well, well, well .... you share files so you can't talk ...."

It's quite funny actually.

My fave bit was when you involved your Mam.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:53 PM
I had a similar conversation with you on abortion. You say take it on a case by case basis meaning that abortion in an incest case is ok. That ain't murder. If abortion is murder, it's murder. Ya can't say it ain't murder if pops was already daddy or the lady was raped.

This is the biggest deflection I have ever seen, from anyone.

Debate on stealing a microwave is the same as debate on abortion. Oh and you are misquoting me, but I don't intend getting involved in that conversation here.

Just how badly must someone be struggling, to stoop to that sort of level. For shame.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 07:56 PM

I thought I would mention that it was not a criminal matter, to reinforce the earlier points. That I saw any form of copying of media as being the same. If it is not considered stealing to copy a movie from the TV, then how is it wrong to copy the same thing from the interweb. If it is not stealing to copy music from the radio, then how is it wrong to download it. The two are exactly the same in my opinion, as such filesharing is not stealing in my opinion. If taping is not stealing, then downloading is not stealing.

The good thing is that you still can't reconcile your own theft, so the best thing you can do is try to hide behind the childish " .... well, well, well .... you share files so you can't talk ...."

You can talk but you sound foolish. Standards are changed for yourself by convenience.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 07:59 PM

You can talk but you sound foolish. Standards are changed for yourself by convenience.

You can steal, for your own profit. Beliefs are ignored for your own convenience.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:01 PM

This is the biggest deflection I have ever seen, from anyone.

Debate on stealing a microwave is the same as debate on abortion. Oh and you are misquoting me, but I don't intend getting involved in that conversation here.

Just how badly must someone be struggling, to stoop to that sort of level. For shame.
Stoop to what level? Mentioning past stuff you've said as it relates to religion. I bet you don't want to get involved in that conversation.:ermm:

Your answer would jibe with the current :shit: oozin' outta your mouth.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:03 PM

You can steal, for your own profit. Beliefs are ignored for your own convenience.
Cool. You've done both it seems and are questioning others. Profit ain't just money. Ok, hypocrite?

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Cool. You've done both it seems and are questioning others. Profit ain't just money. Ok, hypocrite?

Profit is indeed just money with regard to whether filesharing is a criminal matter or not. We take the meaning of the word from the context, I thought you knew that.

Stealing is a criminal matter in Scotland. Non-commercial filesharing is not a criminal matter. Using logic (which you claim to love) non-commercial filesharing is not stealing. Therefore I am not stealing, neither are the millions of other people who do it, or who tape Eastenders.

There is however no doubt that you stole a microwave and gave it to your Mother, who knew exactly how you got it. That's a matter of fact, assuming your account of what you did is correct and we have no reason to think otherwise.

OK, thief.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:23 PM

Profit is indeed just money with regard to whether filesharing is a criminal matter or not. We take the meaning of the word from the context, I thought you knew that.

Stealing is a criminal matter in Scotland. Non-commercial filesharing is not a criminal matter. Using logic (which you claim to love) non-commercial filesharing is not stealing. Therefore I am not stealing, neither are the millions of other people who do it, or who tape Eastenders.

There is however no doubt that you stole a microwave and gave it to your Mother, who knew exactly how you got it. That's a matter of fact, assuming your account of what you did is correct and we have no reason to think otherwise.

OK, thief.
Scotland is not your god.

Download the lastest album sold in your area, burn multiple copies, and give it away on the street in front of the authorities and alert them as to what you're doing. Even then, Scotland is not your god, whether you are arrested or not.

Ok, thiefocrite?

j2k4
11-12-2005, 08:30 PM

OK, thief.

This JP Fugley character is doing a bang-up job coming off the bench-

Is manker injured badly?

Busyman continues to insist that his "theft by deception/mis-direction" microwave case is not theft at all; is this act proximate to the "non-sexual" oral gratification of our last President?

Time will tell-meanwhile, back to the fur-fray...

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:32 PM

OK, thief.

Download the lastest album sold in your area, burn multiple copies, and give it away on the street in front of the authorities and alert them as to what you're doing. Even then, Scotland is not your god, whether you are arrested or not.

Ok, thiefocrite?

Even if I did that the Procurator Fiscal / Police would take no action. I could walk into the Police Station and hand out copies, I wouldn't be arrested. It's not a criminal matter, the authorities aren't interested unless people sell them.

The bottom line, old bean, is that your only defence for stealing a microwave is that I share files. No matter how much you wriggle on the hook it changes nothing.

The good thing is, you then bragged about it on the interweb. It's a poor thief who can't keep his yap shut about what he steals.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Is manker injured badly?
He had an accident with his thumb.:mellow:

Busyman continues to insist that his "theft by deception/mis-direction" microwave case is not theft at all
Where?:huh:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:34 PM

OK, thief.
is this act proximate to the "non-sexual" oral gratification of our last President?

That made me chortle irl.

Impeach busyman, he has lied to the forum.

silent h3ro
11-12-2005, 08:36 PM
Mmmm....Electronics Insignia 30" Widescreen HDTV - $399.99

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:36 PM

Busyman continues to insist that his "theft by deception/mis-direction" microwave case is not theft at all
So you did steal it.:blink:

enoughfakefiles
11-12-2005, 08:37 PM

Wasn't it just a microwave.:unsure:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:38 PM

Busy wouldn't steal just a microwave, it would be a top of the range, all singing all dancing fella.

enoughfakefiles
11-12-2005, 08:42 PM
Busy wouldn't steal just a microwave, it would be a top of the range, all singing all dancing fella.

Ahhh, the joys of the interweb.:rolleyes:

j2k4
11-12-2005, 08:43 PM

So you did steal it.:blink:

Just don't ask him where he hid it.

Psssssst-It's at his Mom's!

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:43 PM

Ok, thiefocrite?

Even if I did that the Procurator Fiscal / Police would take no action. I could walk into the Police Station and hand out copies, I wouldn't be arrested. It's not a criminal matter, the authorities aren't interested unless people sell them.

The bottom line, old bean, is that your only defence for stealing a microwave is that I share files. No matter how much you wriggle on the hook it changes nothing.

The good thing is, you then bragged about it on the interweb. It's a poor thief who can't keep his yap shut about what he steals.
Oh well.

Whether you are arrested or not means squat as to whether you stole the music. Last I heard, Scotland was part of the UK. Illegal filesharing is illegal, bubba. :1eye: Furthermore, you distribute it illegally. If your locals turn a blind eye or not, it means not one jot.

You are a thief. You enable others to do the same and are foolish for questioning others about stealing, like the hypocrite you are, on a fucking filesharing forum.

Are you an idiot or just acting like an idiot?

j2k4
11-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Where?:huh:[/QUOTE]

Or, rather, that his theft is not a sin, nor is it wrongful in any way that would cause his God to look askance.

;)

silent h3ro
11-12-2005, 08:49 PM
Holy shit, did anyone see that ad for the $450 DLP Projector?? :drool:

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:49 PM

Or, rather, that his theft is not a sin, nor is it wrongful in any way that would cause his God to look askance.

;)
Hmmm...I was sold an Xbox for $50.00. Did I steal it?

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:50 PM
What store?

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:52 PM

Oh well.

Whether you are arrested or not means squat as to whether you stole the music. Last I heard, Scotland was part of the UK. Illegal filesharing is illegal, bubba. :1eye: Furthermore, you distribute it illegally. If your locals turn a blind eye or not, it means not one jot.

You are a thief. You enable others to do the same and are foolish for questioning others about stealing, like the hypocrite you are, on a fucking filesharing forum.

Please don't make yourself look any more foolish. You really don't know what you are talking about. Particularly when you describe things as "your locals"

Law and order is a devolved issue. The Scottish Executive make the law in Scotland. The Lord Advocate decides on how prosecutions should be decided upon and progressed. He does this thro' the Crown Office and Regional Procurators Fiscal.

This is all totally independent of the UK Government. Even before the matter was totally devolved we had a seperate legal System, with the Lord Advocate in charge of all criminal prosecutions.

Trust me non-commercial filesharing is not a criminal matter in Scotland. Stealing is.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh well.

Please don't make yourself look any more foolish. You really don't know what you are talking about. Particularly when you describe things as "your locals"

Law and order is a devolved issue. The Scottish Executive make the law in Scotland. The Lord Advocate decides on how prosecutions should be decided upon and progressed. He does this thro' the Crown Office and Regional Procurators Fiscal.

This is all totally independent of the UK Government. Even before the matter was totally devolved we had a seperate legal System, with the Lord Advocate in charge of all criminal prosecutions.

Trust me non-commercial filesharing is not a criminal matter in Scotland. Stealing is.
I thought you would expound. You say Scotland deems filesharing legal. Thanks. Pirated software, music, and movies for all.

Now...is Scotland your god?

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 08:54 PM

;)
Is that your entry in the "specious post of the day" competition.

No, wait, it's just pish.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:03 PM

I thought you would expound. Thanks.

No, however that is irrelevant. I have explained myself on several occasions now.

If I thought filesharing was stealing, in the eyes of God, I would not do it.

The other stuff is to illustrate that neither is it a criminal matter, in my country.

Can you say the same about stealing a microwave. How do you reconcile that - expects more deflection and obfuscation.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:05 PM

I thought you would expound. You say Scotland deems filesharing legal. Thanks. Pirated software, music, and movies for all.

In answer to your edit - no I didn't, I said nothing of the sort. I said that it was not a criminal matter, when it was not for profit.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 09:06 PM

In answer to your edit - no I didn't, I said nothing of the sort. I said that it was not a criminal matter, when it was not for profit.
Oh ok so one cannot download from iTunes in Scotland?

Busyman
11-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I thought you would expound. Thanks.

No, however that is irrelevant. I have explained myself on several occasions now.

The other stuff is to illustrate that neither is it a criminal matter, in my country.

Can you say the same about stealing a microwave. How do you reconcile that - expects more deflection and obfuscation.
Oh ok then no I didn't steal it.

Next question.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:09 PM
:lol:

That's actually quite funny, but you knew what I meant.:P

Busyman
11-12-2005, 09:10 PM

J'Polism.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:11 PM

Next question.

You did and you know it, as does everyone else. That is, if the story is true. Are you saying now that you made it up.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:12 PM

J'Polism.
That's why it was funny ;)

Busyman
11-12-2005, 09:20 PM

Next question.

You did and you know it, as does everyone else. That is, if the story is true. Are you saying now that you made it up.
Of course not.

I also got an Xbox for $50 from some guy then resold it for $100.
Got 2 laptops for taking a class where the school knew the company paying for it didn't know the laptops were a student enticement.
Got one of my keyboards through a friend of a friend for $1000 and met up in VA to pick it up.
Got a video camera and 2 portable DVD players (9" screen) from a friend for $250 apiece.

Did I steal that stuff?

There was an instance where to get an Xbox for $70, I was to buy something small, the cashier would put the Xbox in my bag, and I would walk out the door.

Fuck no.:ermm:

I still want my PSP but am satisfied with games on my Palm Treo 600....which I was able to get well before my contract date for $120 because my wireless carrier screwed up. Discounted phones are only available to new contracts and 1 year contract anniversaries (about now actually) but I had mine near the beginning of the year....

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:52 PM
Of course not.

Got 2 laptops for taking a class where the school knew the company paying for it didn't know the laptops were a student enticement.
Got one of my keyboards through a friend of a friend for $1000 and met up in VA to pick it up.
Got a video camera and 2 portable DVD players (9" screen) from a friend for $250 apiece.

Did I steal that stuff?

There was an instance where to get an Xbox for $70, I was to buy something small, the cashier would put the Xbox in my bag, and I would walk out the door.

I still want my PSP but am satisfied with games on my Palm Treo 600....which I was able to get well before my contract date for $120 because my wireless carrier screwed up. Discounted phones are only available to new contracts and 1 year contract anniversaries (about now actually) but I had mine near the beginning of the year....

What the feck are you going on about, what does any of that have to do with you stealing a microwave and giving it to your Mam.

silent h3ro
11-12-2005, 09:54 PM
What store?At BestBuy. There are 2 mail in rebates for it but still...

Busyman
11-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Of course not.

Did I steal that stuff?

What the feck are you going on about, what does any of that have to do with you stealing a microwave and giving it to your Mam.
Huh? This thread is about Black Friday and bargain hunting..didn'tcha know?

Oh and I stole the microwave if you stole and continue to steal music. Mmk?

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Here's what you said

Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock. Well I already had the original microwave and they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no . They said I could come pick it up. At customer pick-up all you do is scan your receipt at this kiosk and then a person comes out with your merchandise.

They put that microwave in the car and I gave it to my mother.
"Funny that he took another microwave from stock so I could go home with one that day. He said when mine came in he would just put that IN stock."

That's the bit where the guy tried to help you and told you how it would work.

"they called me about 2 weeks later asking did I get my microwave. I said no "

That's the bit where you lied. It's the bit where you should have said, yes I already have it, preventing you from stealing it.

"They put that microwave in the car and I gave it to my mother."

That's the bit where you stole it and involved your Mam, who you told exactly where it came from.

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 10:00 PM
You stole it, whether I scratch my arse with a predator football boot or a large pool cue. What I do is irrelevant regarding your stealing the microwave.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 10:05 PM
You stole it, whether I scratch my arse with a predator football boot or a large pool cue. What I do is irrelevant regarding your stealing the microwave.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Quality!!!!

What I do is irrelevant regarding you stealing music, movie, and software files.....
...........which has been my overall point all along (withoot havin' ta spull it oot faw ya in ma pawsts).:happy:

Mr JP Fugley
11-12-2005, 10:19 PM

What I do is irrelevant regarding you stealing music, movie, and software files.....
...........which has been my overall point all along (withoot havin' ta spull it oot faw ya in ma pawsts).:happy:
Nah, your point has been to avoid answering the question, regarding how you reconcile stealing a microwave with your Christian beliefs. It is obvious that you are never going to answer that, as such - members of the jury, I rest my case.

Busyman
11-12-2005, 10:23 PM

Nah, your point has been to avoid answering the question, regarding how you reconcile stealing a microwave with your Christian beliefs. It is obvious that you are never going to answer that, as such - members of the jury, I rest my case.
Cool. I may facetious but what I don't do is change the rules to make sin not sin only for myself.

Hypocrites do that.:pinch:

Gripper
11-12-2005, 11:03 PM
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: Boring
boooooooooooooooooooooring:offtopic: :spam:

j2k4
11-12-2005, 11:47 PM
It's called self depreciating humour.

I'll say.:lol:

muchspl3
11-13-2005, 02:49 AM
I wish I had the power to delete this thread, fuck you stupid cocksuckers

I posted this just to help a few people out and you bidder old maids have seen fit to gay this up more than a half hour of OZ

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 02:52 AM

;)
you deserve to get raped because you're creating demand for theiving smackheads to go out ruining christmas for familes in you nieghbourhood. i hope you're proud, seriously

notforlong
11-13-2005, 02:59 AM
I wish I had the power to delete this thread, fuck you stupid cocksuckers

I posted this just to help a few people out and you bidder old maids have seen fit to gay this up more than a half hour of OZ

Really.

19 pages worth, too.

What a bunch of pricks.:huh:

GepperRankins
11-13-2005, 03:07 AM
seriously mang. sign back in as busyman, i want a word about this xbox

tesco
11-13-2005, 03:13 AM
trashed on request