PDA

View Full Version : How......

Jon L. Obscene
11-22-2004, 10:24 PM
Girly Are You? (http://www.bbc.co.uk/apps/ifl/teens/gigaquiz.pl?path=personality/girly&infile=girly)

Fairly Girly

You can be kinda girly at times, but you don’t go overboard on the pink and fluffiness! You like to look nice and wear fashionable gear, but you’re not one of those girls who spend hours on their hair and make-up and think shopping is the ultimate pass-time. You care more about having a few good friends than being massively popular and although you mostly hang out with girls, you get on equally well with boys.

:lol: :lol: LMFAO! :lol:

Jonno :cool:

DanB
11-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Ungirly Girl

You’re probably well pleased with this result because, to you, being called a girly girl would’ve been the biggest dis we could throw at you! You enjoy hanging out with boys (just as mates, well mostly), sometimes more than being with your girl mates. You think that most other girls waste too much time on stuff like hair, make-up and clothes and you don’t really bother about those kinds of things at all. You may find that this changes over time, or you may not. You’re not afraid to form your own opinions and to show people the real you – and that rocks!

:D

natedogg
11-22-2004, 10:28 PM
Ungirly Girl

You’re probably well pleased with this result because, to you, being called a girly girl would’ve been the biggest dis we could throw at you! You enjoy hanging out with boys (just as mates, well mostly), sometimes more than being with your girl mates. You think that most other girls waste too much time on stuff like hair, make-up and clothes and you don’t really bother about those kinds of things at all. You may find that this changes over time, or you may not. You’re not afraid to form your own opinions and to show people the real you – and that rocks!
:lol: well the makes me not a girl :lol:

TheDave
11-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Ungirly Girl

how do you answer question 5? i never considered swapping places with a popstar. i answered a question i made up :01:

Biggles
11-22-2004, 10:32 PM
Likewise

However as the quiz was for teenage girls I suspect this is a blessing to all around me. Reminds me of the quiz that appeared every week in my sister's Jackie. Not that I read my sister's Jackie ...well only for tips on what girls were thinking you understand.

Jon L. Obscene
11-22-2004, 10:35 PM
I answered kinda half trying to think like a girl, I urge you guys not to try that :ermm:

Well don't try to think like a girl with a mans brain anyway, the results are....... :ermm:

DanB
11-22-2004, 10:40 PM
I just said I'd like to swap wqith my Britney, then i'd play with myself all day :lol:

TheDave
11-22-2004, 10:42 PM
jamelia :01:

Jon L. Obscene
11-22-2004, 10:42 PM
You do that anyway :lol:

TheDave
11-22-2004, 10:44 PM
not relevent, but i just noticed half-life knocked bf:vietnam off :01: :01: :01: 11!!1!!1!!!11

natedogg
11-22-2004, 10:49 PM
jamelia
i said jamelia too

NikkiD
11-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Ungirly Girl

Of course. :lol:

Sports, jeans, no makeup... LMAO

DanB
11-22-2004, 11:50 PM

Well done, you got the same as me :01:

Hmm, hang on, I wasn't actually a girl in the first place though

manker
11-22-2004, 11:54 PM
I am more girly than NikkiD :D

Fairly Girly

You can be kinda girly at times, but you don’t go overboard on the pink and fluffiness! You like to look nice and wear fashionable gear, but you’re not one of those girls who spend hours on their hair and make-up and think shopping is the ultimate pass-time. You care more about having a few good friends than being massively popular and although you mostly hang out with girls, you get on equally well with boys.

Like, whateverrr :kiss:

DanB
11-22-2004, 11:55 PM
yeah but no but yeah

natedogg
11-22-2004, 11:56 PM
like omg like

Jon L. Obscene
11-23-2004, 12:16 AM
yeah but no but yeah

ROTFLMAO!! :lol: :lol:

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2004, 12:23 AM
How Girly are You?
Ungirly Girl

Jon L. Obscene
11-23-2004, 12:37 AM

How did you get less girly than me? :dry:

Must be the hair questions that got me :shifty:

DanB
11-23-2004, 12:38 AM

More likely the make up one :lol:

TheDave
11-23-2004, 12:38 AM
you have no hair :wacko:

NikkiD
11-23-2004, 07:21 AM

I spend at most 10 minutes on my hair. Well, unless I'm going somewhere like a wedding or something, then it might be 15. :lol:

And even when I do wear makeup, it takes me less than 5 minutes to apply.

I will admit to spending a lot of time in the shower though... but that isn't necessarily girly... is it? :unsure:

sArA
11-23-2004, 10:04 AM
I am 'fairly girly' apparently... :shifty:

manker
11-23-2004, 10:14 AM
I am 'fairly girly' apparently... :shifty:That's interesting because Cheese likes furry fairy girly boys.

You're almost half way to being his ideal date :wub:

sArA
11-23-2004, 10:28 AM
That's interesting because Cheese likes furry fairy girly boys.

You're almost half way to being his ideal date :wub:

But I am not a boy :(

Yogi
11-23-2004, 10:58 AM
Lesbo Girl.:ohmy:

Jon L. Obscene
11-23-2004, 11:21 AM
I spend at most 10 minutes on my hair. Well, unless I'm going somewhere like a wedding or something, then it might be 15. :lol:

lol, takes me 10 mins to do mine for work :lol:

I will admit to spending a lot of time in the shower though... but that isn't necessarily girly... is it? :unsure:

Heh I wanna answer that but I know I'll get slapped :lol: :helpsmili

@Sara.....You could always have that new op....."Strapadictome" :01:

bujub22
11-23-2004, 05:54 PM
Ungirly Girl