PDA

View Full Version : Is Cs Source free?

Keikan
11-23-2004, 05:29 AM
Like I mean is it the original half life where you just buy half life 2 and then you can download cs source and dod source from steam?

newcombe6
11-23-2004, 07:20 AM
if you buy half life 2 retail from a shop, then its not free no - you only get it free if you buy the half life 2 package direct from steam. also annoyingly you cant buy half life source or dod source without paying for half life 2 again. annoying eh?

Monkeee
11-23-2004, 07:31 AM
if you buy half life 2 retail from a shop, then its not free no - you only get it free if you buy the half life 2 package direct from steam. also annoyingly you cant buy half life source or dod source without paying for half life 2 again. annoying eh?lol your completly wrong, if you buy Half Life 2 from a retail store you get Half-Life 2 and Counter-sTrike Source, If you want DOD Source and Half Life 1 Source you have to buy Half Life 2 Silver Package from VIA steam. OR you could buy Half Life 2 COllection Edition from RETAIL STore for like 80$ AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! :cool2: (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)

SingaBoiy
11-23-2004, 07:45 AM
AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! :cool2: (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)
You mean everything created that is related to HL dont you?

Monkeee
11-23-2004, 07:54 AM
You mean everything created that is related to HL dont you?
sure y not

Keikan
11-23-2004, 08:27 AM
ok I am not gonna buy it from steam i am gonna go to the store to buy it i saw a collectors edition for $99.99 i'm like fuck that. There's a half life 2 for $59.99 can i use that serial and download counter strike source? just like half life ? or do i buy it serperately? (the store don't sell cs source) or what? and dod source an't out so what do i do?

Vamp
11-23-2004, 08:34 AM
The $59 HL2 comes with Counter Strike.

newcombe6
11-23-2004, 05:14 PM
lol your completly wrong, if you buy Half Life 2 from a retail store you get Half-Life 2 and Counter-sTrike Source, If you want DOD Source and Half Life 1 Source you have to buy Half Life 2 Silver Package from VIA steam. OR you could buy Half Life 2 COllection Edition from RETAIL STore for like 80$ AND GET EVERYTHING EVERY CREATED FROM HALF LIFE 2!!!! :cool2: (including DOD Source and Half LIfe 1 Source)

thats what i said! if you buy the standard hl2 from shop you get half life 2, and cs source - but the only way to buy half life 1 source and dod is to either buy the specail edition hl2 or download from steam

the little 2d gordan freeman game you can download from steam for free tho once youve registered with steam

orcutt989
11-25-2004, 04:47 AM
If you go to Suprnova.org and get the Emporio, or Luzifer CS: Source, then yes it is free.

mr. nails
11-26-2004, 06:30 AM
If you go to Suprnova.org and get the Emporio, or Luzifer CS: Source, then yes it is free.
lol, then u'll be one of the 20,000 accounts being disabled.

steam is shit anyway! no matter how u look @ it!!!

silent h3ro
11-26-2004, 06:37 AM
lol, then u'll be one of the 20,000 accounts being disabled.

steam is shit anyway! no matter how u look @ it!!!No u won't actually. The accounts that were disabled were all using the same pirated Half life 2 cd key-they can't catch u with Source, I have been using it since its been released and I have never gotten caught.

mr. nails
11-26-2004, 09:23 AM
No u won't actually. The accounts that were disabled were all using the same pirated Half life 2 cd key-they can't catch u with Source, I have been using it since its been released and I have never gotten caught.
not all were cuz of pirated copies. there were lots who used a no-cd patch. btw, ur next...