PDA

View Full Version : Should I have made a new thread to announce my OT trip.

manker
11-23-2004, 10:19 AM
I'm going to watch the football today, It's Alex Ferguson's 1000th match in charge of Man Utd.

It's a momentous occasion, should I have made a new thread to commemorate my attendance in the lounge?

Cheese
11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
No.

ziggyjuarez
11-23-2004, 11:20 AM
/\/0

DanB
11-23-2004, 11:56 AM
No now stfu :P

vidcc
11-24-2004, 12:34 AM
I'm going to watch the football today, It's Alex Ferguson's 1000th match in charge of Man Utd.

It's a momentous occasion, should I have made a new thread to commemorate my attendance in the lounge?
what has your attendance in the lounge got to do with man utd.? :unsure:

manker
11-24-2004, 09:10 AM
what has your attendance in the lounge got to do with man utd.? :unsure::blink:

I really don't know, either I've lost the ability to write coherent sentences or someone's potched with my post.

Wibble.

manker
11-24-2004, 09:16 AM
Oh shit, I see what I did now :lol:

Bad, bad sentence construction :nono:

It should have been:

It's a momentous occasion, should I have made a new thread in the lounge to commemorate my attendance?

After having written that, I've also realised that it's probably blindingly obvious to everyone. Ah well, I'll post this message anyway :ermm:

vidcc
11-24-2004, 04:29 PM
Oh shit, I see what I did now :lol:

Bad, bad sentence construction :nono:

It should have been:

It's a momentous occasion, should I have made a new thread in the lounge to commemorate my attendance?

After having written that, I've also realised that it's probably blindingly obvious to everyone. Ah well, I'll post this message anyway :ermm:
it was obvious what you ment...but this is the spam poll room, and as such the law dictates such behaviour of the reader :lol: