PDA

View Full Version : Is this wrong?

NikkiD
11-23-2004, 08:16 PM
I went out Christmas shopping on the weekend, and I bought the kids some new video games.

I got home, and I swear the damn things were calling to me... "Play us Nikki..."

So I cracked open Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal and started playing it. It's soooooooooooo much fun, as good as the first two. For those who've never played it, it's kinda like Doom meets Crash Bandicoot, with all kinds of really cool weapons, lots of blowing sh*t up, but in a very animated and cartoon-like format. I've almost cleared it now, and I'm contemplating giving Spyro: A Hero's Tail a spin too. :blushing:

It's kind of precarious though, playing them while the kids are in school, or sleeping, and having to flick back to tv, when one of them comes into the room. :ph34r:

Is that terrible of me? :unsure:

It was all Chris' idea... probably just to keep me from whining about how much I wanted to play them. :rolleyes:

DanB
11-23-2004, 08:19 PM
:lol: I guess you have to check they are suitable

TheDave
11-23-2004, 08:19 PM
just worry about explainig the save games :ph34r:

NikkiD
11-23-2004, 08:21 PM
just worry about explainig the save games :ph34r:

Not a problem... we all have our own memory cards. :D

@JP - :sadwalk:

natedogg
11-23-2004, 08:22 PM
yeah thats prety wrong

sArA
11-23-2004, 08:23 PM
Wrongish.....but then they might have been faulty discs or unsuitable so you can sorta justify yourself....ish.... :blink:

bujub22
11-23-2004, 08:28 PM
:lol: :lol:

i found myself last yr doin the same thing so NO it aint wrong :lol:

by the way it was gta vc that i had did that too :blushing:

Guillaume
11-23-2004, 08:29 PM
Yes, it is wrong. :angry:

You deserve a spanking to rid yourself of those kind of habits, young lady. :whistling

DarthInsinuate
11-23-2004, 08:30 PM
it's only wrong to play kid's games if you don't let them play adult games - so make sure you let them play Manhunt

Busyman
11-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Nikki, you probably make them go to bed early or punish them with no TV just so you can play. :lol: :lol:

No fair meanie...

You stank :shit:

Virtualbody1234
11-23-2004, 09:24 PM
What has happened to peoples morals these days? It looks like they are "out the window".

RPerry
11-23-2004, 09:28 PM
I guess as long as you beat the game before christmas so you can hide the evidence, its ok :lol: Don't feel too bad, my father used to buy me cool presents for christmas, and he played with them before I opened them too :P

hobbes
11-23-2004, 11:27 PM
I went out Christmas shopping on the weekend, and I bought the kids some new video games.

I got home, and I swear the damn things were calling to me... "Play us Nikki..."

So I cracked open Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal and started playing it. It's soooooooooooo much fun, as good as the first two. For those who've never played it, it's kinda like Doom meets Crash Bandicoot, with all kinds of really cool weapons, lots of blowing sh*t up, but in a very animated and cartoon-like format. I've almost cleared it now, and I'm contemplating giving Spyro: A Hero's Tail a spin too. :blushing:

It's kind of precarious though, playing them while the kids are in school, or sleeping, and having to flick back to tv, when one of them comes into the room. :ph34r:

Up your Arsenal or Aresnal?

Oh for goodness sake, that is subtle.

Lilmiss
11-23-2004, 11:40 PM
One year, out of pure curiosity, my Step Mum opened all my xmas prezzies from relatives to see what I had. She then wrapped them back up again, and put them under the tree.

I've never forgiven that nosey wench. :dry:

DanB
11-23-2004, 11:42 PM
ooh thats evil.

One year when I was a nipper I gave away what one of my step-dads presents was from my mum.

Boy did I learn my lesson :lol:

natedogg
11-23-2004, 11:44 PM
ooh thats evil.

One year when I was a nipper I gave away what one of my step-dads presents was from my mum.

Boy did I learn my lesson :lol:
:lol:

vidcc
11-23-2004, 11:46 PM
:nono: this is why NOBODY SHOULD DO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING BEFORE DEC. 15th

naughty nikkid, bad bad naughty nikkid, she must be punished, and here at castle anthraxfst there is but one punishment.....you must spank her, then when you have finished spanking her...http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/jpgs/zootgala.jpg

tesco
11-24-2004, 01:08 AM
cant remember what it was but a few years ago i caught my parents watching a movie that they bought me for christmas...they even took it out of wrapping. :lol:

bujub22
11-24-2004, 02:01 AM
I guess as long as you beat the game before christmas so you can hide the evidence, its ok :lol: Don't feel too bad, my father used to buy me cool presents for christmas, and he played with them before I opened them too :P
:lol: :lol: i caught my father playing with my he- man figure and he broke it :angry: and left the toy on the floor like we left it there and tried to blame us :angry: mofo aight realize are mother knew what figures we had and said u son of b$##$% u been in the kids toys :angry:

:lol: he had to buy us 3 new toys of are likeing :P :01:

nikki u should do the same ;)

100%
11-24-2004, 02:39 PM
NikkiD....................What have you Done?????????????

Repent

(but the game companies bless you and thank you for spamming their product)

Mathea
11-24-2004, 07:36 PM
i dont think its bad.... only problem is if it was wrapped and u took off the plastic or w/e cuz then they will know

otherwise, finish the game wrap it up, and get started on the other one imo

Biggles
11-24-2004, 08:09 PM
i dont think its bad.... only problem is if it was wrapped and u took off the plastic or w/e cuz then they will know

otherwise, finish the game wrap it up, and get started on the other one imo

Totally wrong

Unless you know someone with a shrink wrap machine. :whistling

clocker
11-24-2004, 08:38 PM
It was all Chris' idea... probably just to keep me from whining about how much I wanted to play them. :rolleyes:
I don't see a problem.
I assume that Chris is "test wearing" your Christmas lingerie right now.....