PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of getting a flat monitor.....

krome
11-24-2004, 08:41 PM
On my previous Thread i posted that i wanted to upgrade my graphics cards from a 9800 pro to the X800 XT... but i changed my mind in getting one.....

I want to get my a flat monitor but i don't which is good or good brand.....

looking for a black flat monitor.... know of any good ones for no more than 400+ -?? please help me choose one for my gaming .... i have the cash to get one now....

Mr. Elmo
11-24-2004, 10:05 PM
flat as in flat screen crt or flast as in flat panel lcd

DanB
11-24-2004, 10:13 PM
:lol: I thought you were talking about moving home :lol:

http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/oops.jpg

Samurai
11-24-2004, 10:18 PM
I'm using a 17" Sharp TFT, and the quality is crystal clear.

krome
11-24-2004, 10:36 PM
:lol: I thought you were talking about moving home :lol:

http://www.sighost.us/members/danb/oops.jpg
rofl, im laughing now.... naw....

Looking for a good flat LCD monitor... to answer the other posts

clocker
11-25-2004, 12:38 AM
The ONLY way to buy a monitor is to view as many as possible side by side and get the one that looks best to you.
Just as with audio equipment, specs mean almost nothing in video screens...you process the info in a unique manner and what looks good to one person may not to another.

My mother made the mistake of buying her monitor online based solely on specs and is very disappointed.

LOOK (in person) before you buy.

krome
11-25-2004, 12:48 AM
The ONLY way to buy a monitor is to view as many as possible side by side and get the one that looks best to you.
Just as with audio equipment, specs mean almost nothing in video screens...you process the info in a unique manner and what looks good to one person may not to another.

My mother made the mistake of buying her monitor online based solely on specs and is very disappointed.

LOOK (in person) before you buy.

u just brought up a good point im going to do that after thanksgiving and go check em out on 3 diffrent stores to see in person..... thankss :cool: and go online and get a better deal :devil: